Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #10 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I think they are back with the parents now.
It is not in the media, but on social media.

While GG is totally responsible for the death of Jenise, I'm pleased that the other children are not with the parents. As the mother of a 9 year old there are no circumstances where I would be ok with not seeing my child for 23 hours. I can't understand why they didn't go searching for this poor little girl earlier. Some parents really don't get parental responsibility.

GG is scheduled to appear in KC Superior court today at 2:30pm. We'll find out if he's been declared competent to stand trial and I assume the formal charges (charging him as an adult) will be forthcoming.

Actually, I think they are back with the parents now.
It is not in the media, but on social media.

If this is true, they are violating court orders which would be really dumb. Where are you finding this info?

Important day for baby Jenise ! Let's hope the psyche eval was true, accurate and there are no loose ends. We want this case tight and well presented without any technicalities that can overturn anything later. Surely in a month's time, they got all the ducks in a row.

Thank you to everyone summarising links because those of us on phones.. we (me!) cannot do the Internet well :blowkiss:

Also i have found in many cases when you want to go back to the original article..it is no longer there - so it is great to have a summary in addition to the link

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Doesn't look like Kevin McCarty will be tweeting this time as according to his latest tweet he is in Ireland. Looking for other reporters who may tweet updates.

Thank you to everyone summarising links because those of us on phones.. we (me!) cannot do the Internet well :blowkiss:

Also i have found in many cases when you want to go back to the original article..it is no longer there - so it is great to have a summary in addition to the link

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

That article also mentioned blunt force trauma and strangulation by ligature. Not sure if we knew 'ligature' or not.

Andrew Binion@a_binion · 3s

Awaiting hearing, Gaeta sits with his attorney, his head covered by a coat

That article also mentioned blunt force trauma and strangulation by ligature. Not sure if we knew 'ligature' or not.

We did. It was suspected the strap to the gym/laptop/luggage bag was what was used.

This head covered in a coat trick is starting to be a little bit stupid !

I am very curious as to WHY the competency evaluation has not been completed yet...

:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member