Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #11 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So hard to believe this is coming up to 3 years with no real progress.
Justice for Jenise ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Indeed!
It sure sounds like he plans on holding up the process as long as possible.
They are doing everything by the book. I pray there is no mistrial in his future!
I'll wait quietly.
MOO

MOO

Crazy like a fox. How can you be too incompetent to stand trial but competent enough to refuse medication? This is a joke. Judge needs to motivate his lawyers with something.

ETA This is a slap in the face to depressed folks everywhere. It's hard enough to overcome the stigma attached to any ' mental disorder'. I find it hard to believe he could be a functioning and excelling member of his school and sports teams and no one noticed he was really extremely mentally disturbed until after he raped a baby. Coming from a long line of folks with mental disorders who did not kill anyone, I find this behavior of his and his lawyers grossly offensive!

This has to be the worst drawn out bulls@@@t I've ever paid attention to. I am so sick when I think of how long this has been dragged on for.
Refusing meds? That seems like it will reflect poorly. But ... THEY HAVE DNA EVIDENCE. So this all,must be his lawyer trying to keep him out of jail for as long as possible, since he will probably be killed there. Inmates don't take a liking to child rapists. Or child killers. Gabe is DISGUSTING.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Crazy like a fox. How can you be too incompetent to stand trial but competent enough to refuse medication? This is a joke. Judge needs to motivate his lawyers with something.

ETA This is a slap in the face to depressed folks everywhere. It's hard enough to overcome the stigma attached to any ' mental disorder'. I find it hard to believe he could be a functioning and excelling member of his school and sports teams and no one noticed he was really extremely mentally disturbed until after he raped a baby. Coming from a long line of folks with mental disorders who did not kill anyone, I find this behavior of his and his lawyers grossly offensive!
And add to that competent enough to drive his mom to the memorial service, refuse the initial dna test and hide the body. Come on. Brother man is disturbed, but very competent. I worked in mental health for a long time. That's not how it works.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Gabe is set for a hearing as I type. Hoping for justice TODAY!!!!!

Gabe is set for a hearing as I type. Hoping for justice TODAY!!!!!

Have you heard anything? I can't find any recent msm reports. The last one I saw was from May 23. And I re-read that article and got pissed off all over again. :mad:

From May 23, 2017:

“He was very, very withdrawn, basically non-communicative,” Dean told Judge Jennifer Forbes. “He just wanted to be left alone.”

Dean [ psychiatrist at the hospital’s Center for Forensic Services]said she had not evaluated Gaeta, but she said he could be afflicted by a major depressive disorder with psychotic features or a psychotic disorder.
Gaeta’s attorney, Jeniece LaCross, said Gaeta had not necessarily refused to take his medications, but he wanted to have their effects and side effects explained to him.

Forbes included in the order that at his request staff would provide Gaeta with printed materials about the medications, which Gaeta’s mother, Tina Wright, said would help him cooperate.

Dean told Forbes that during his short stay at the hospital a staff member may have given Gaeta his medications and told him to “just take them.”
Tina Wright — no relation to Jenise — said Gaeta’s lashing out after being rousted may have been a defensive response.

“Whether real or not, he feels threatened,” Wright said.
Dean said Gaeta is “treatment naïve,” meaning he has had little exposure to psychotropic medications, and told Forbes that each day Gaeta would be given the chance to take antipsychotic medications voluntarily, and if he refused, injectable medications with similar properties would be given to him forcibly.

http://www.kitsapsun.com/story/news...rules-gaeta-can-forcibly-medicated/102080342/

And, as for the jail's medical staff:

The jail’s medical staff works for a for-profit contractor, now known as Correct Care Solutions, which took another defendant off his meds during his murder trial in 2014, resulting in a mistrial. Michael Pierce, who was eventually convicted, had arrived in the jail with a supply of meds to treat his schizophrenia through trial.

I think there's a term for this, it starts with a c and and f...

C'mon judge, get this ball rolling! It's been way too long. Mental problems or not Gaeta knew enough to hide Jenise's body and tried to evade LE. Can he be so sick that he doesn't know right from wrong? I think not. MOO.

All I see is that he has YET ANOTHER COURT DATE on August 9. The good thing is that it's really soon after today's, and not months out like they usually seem to have been. That makes me think it's coming up on a final hearing or trial.
I look up the Kitsap County Jail Roster, search his name, and it gives court date info, in case you want to do it also.

All I see is that he has YET ANOTHER COURT DATE on August 9. The good thing is that it's really soon after today's, and not months out like they usually seem to have been. That makes me think it's coming up on a final hearing or trial.
I look up the Kitsap County Jail Roster, search his name, and it gives court date info, in case you want to do it also.

Thanks for the link! It was posted a long time ago and I'd forgotten about it. I also checked the Kitsap County Superior Court docket and Gaeta was listed for a 3 pm status/competency hearing today. If that occurred it could be a couple of days before anything hits msm I guess. Sunday I'm flying out of the country til late August but I'll try and check in to see what, if anything happened.
http://www.kitsapgov.com/sc/pdf/FRI_JAF.pdf
http://www.kitsapgov.com/sc/docket_page.htm
http://www.kitsapgov.com/sheriff/incustody/jailwebsecond.asp?charges=700099903
http://www.kitsapgov.com/sheriff/incustody/incustody.asp

Thanks again! :seeya:

Thanks for the link! It was posted a long time ago and I'd forgotten about it. I also checked the Kitsap County Superior Court docket and Gaeta was listed for a 3 pm status/competency hearing today. If that occurred it could be a couple of days before anything hits msm I guess. Sunday I'm flying out of the country til late August but I'll try and check in to see what, if anything happened.
http://www.kitsapgov.com/sc/pdf/FRI_JAF.pdf
http://www.kitsapgov.com/sc/docket_page.htm
http://www.kitsapgov.com/sheriff/incustody/jailwebsecond.asp?charges=700099903
http://www.kitsapgov.com/sheriff/incustody/incustody.asp

Thanks again! :seeya:
You're welcome!

Have a safe and fun adventure!!!

Gaeta competent to stand trial, for now

http://www.kitsapsun.com/story/news/2017/08/09/gaeta-competent-stand-trial-now/554546001/

Gaeta’s competency was successfully restored but may be short-lived, psychologists at Western State Hospital wrote in a report dated Aug. 2 – coincidentally, the third anniversary of the last time Jenise’s family saw her alive. Gaeta, 20, was declared to be not competent in February.

Psychologists at the hospital wrote that Gaeta showed improvements while under medication, leading them to conclude he could legally stand trial, but reported Gaeta indicated he would stop taking his medications once he returned to the Kitsap County Jail. If that happens, he could again be declared not competent, further complicating the progress of the case.

Gaeta’s court-appointed attorney, Jeniece LaCross, told Forbes she planned to have Gaeta evaluated by an independent expert later this month. If expert finds him competent, Forbes asked that she be notified so that a trial date can be set. If the expert finds him not competent, another hearing will be held next month.

I guess he was decidedly incompetent, bc he has another hearing scheduled for late September.

Here's the docket info showing his Sept date.
3e9883c04e922bef3c7d780c393bc415.jpg

They are just playing games. Competent while taking meds, incompetent when not taking meds. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what's going on.

Competent or not, he still raped and killed a child.

I get that the guilty need to legal representation however, sometimes the games that are played are downright criminal in my mind. MOO MOO

Time to move on and find justice for our girl. I am so sick of reading this drivel. MOO

this is exactly what I have said in many posts. the incompetent defendant becomes competent on the right meds at the state hospital, then refuse their meds at their county jail. the process repeats over and over. they are locked up and don't "get off" but it still is horrible for the family wanting justice to be served.

it isn't really the attorneys playing games. its Gabe himself. he refuse his meds at county. his attorney really has nothing to do with it.

They are just playing games. Competent while taking meds, incompetent when not taking meds. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what's going on.

Competent or not, he still raped and killed a child.

I get that the guilty need to legal representation however, sometimes the games that are played are downright criminal in my mind. MOO MOO

Time to move on and find justice for our girl. I am so sick of reading this drivel. MOO

There needs to be a law here. You don't take your meds, you get the harshest sentence. HOW HARD IS THAT?!
COMPLY, *advertiser censored*!

I do agree. but then that's force medicating. its a slippery slope.

There needs to be a law here. You don't take your meds, you get the harshest sentence. HOW HARD IS THAT?!
COMPLY, *advertiser censored*!

I do agree. but then that's force medicating. its a slippery slope.
I'm sure they have their reasons...it seems like a catch 22. Forced meds...or never go to trial. How can it be resolved in an efficient and judicial manner if the defendant refuses to comply?

Gaeta is obviously competent enuff to know when to hold 'em & fold 'em. He is sane enuff to read a calendar & to know which act to perform. This is not justice, IMHO. It is using the system & its employees & contractors. He knows he's the puppetmaster, and I'll bet he goes back to his cell & pats himself on the back & just smiles. Justice delayed is justice denied to Jenise and her family and to the People of the State of Washington. Grrrrrr. :(

I live in WA, and it honestly makes me concerned about the justice system here. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back