Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #11 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have an idea. Send him back to jail with his oral med supply. The first time he refuses to take one, it's back to the hospital for forced intravenous meds. No competency hearings. Just keep him on meds, keep him competent to stand trial at the hospital and bring him to court for his trial from there. Possible? I don't know. But it gets everyone off GG's merry-go-round of competency-incompetency and moves the case forward. Otherwise, is there ever an end? I'm all for the rights of the accused, but not when they are clearly playing puppet master with the justice system.
JMO

As long as he stays locked up, I don't care what he does...IMO.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

I have an idea. Send him back to jail with his oral med supply. The first time he refuses to take one, it's back to the hospital for forced intravenous meds. No competency hearings. Just keep him on meds, keep him competent to stand trial at the hospital and bring him to court for his trial from there. Possible? I don't know. But it gets everyone off GG's merry-go-round of competency-incompetency and moves the case forward. Otherwise, is there ever an end? I'm all for the rights of the accused, but not when they are clearly playing puppet master with the justice system.
JMO

Lol so many of them do this. It's sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He needs to be brought to justice.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

He most certainly does, but he's a filthy coward that doesn't want to face the justice he deserves so he's playing the game. Makes me so angry. :gaah:

He most certainly does, but he's a filthy coward that doesn't want to face the justice he deserves so he's playing the game. Makes me so angry. :gaah:

BBM This. I've always felt there's a psychological conundrum when murderers don't own up to their crimes. They were so brazen, strong, courageous - whatever made them feel superior to their victim to the point that they felt justified in taking the person's life - and then turn into these crying sniveling babies when they get caught.

Hope this makes sense.

Other than death, which he probably will never experience given the current political environment, he is creating a situation where he is in jail forever without the taxpayers paying for a length trial....sounds like 100% justice for sweet girl.

Other than death, which he probably will never experience given the current political environment, he is creating a situation where he is in jail forever without the taxpayers paying for a length trial....sounds like 100% justice for sweet girl.

I have a different take on this. Right now the taxpayers of Kitsap County are footing the bill for his stay in the county jail. Once he's put on trial and convicted, he'll be sent to state prison and the entire taxpayer base of Washington state will be the source of funding for his incarceration.

He's still innocent until proven guilty - according to the legal system - and is thumbing his nose at Justice for Jenise. In my mind he and his legal team are violating her all over again.

As long as he stays locked up, I don't care what he does...IMO.

Good point - bars are bars, metal beds, noises all night, jailhouse food, 11-minute (or whatever) showers, etc. Have a big time, sonny-boy.

Here's the docket info showing his Sept date.
3e9883c04e922bef3c7d780c393bc415.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I just checked and the date is still on. I also read that he was discharged from Western State on September 14th.

116 08-09-2017 ORDER SETTING Order Setting Special Set @8:30
Competency Status - Dept #7 09-28-2017
117 09-14-2017 NOTICE Notice Of Discharge From
Western State Hospital

https://dw.courts.wa.gov/index.cfm?...S&casekey=168703779&courtname=KITSAP SUPERIOR

I'm not holding my breath though since all Gaeta has to do to reset the clock is stop taking his meds, as he threatened he would do if returned to jail.

How on earth can the psychologists report that he could become incompetent again if he refuses his meds and do so without suspecting that he's trying to game the system? Did they not review his interview with LE where he acted catatonic, letting snot drip from his nose - until detectives left the room?

He clearly wasn't getting on well in jail and IMO he saw Western State as an easier alternative:

During his incarceration, Gaeta was twice brought to Harrison Medical Center after exhibiting signs of mental distress. On another occasion, he was believed to have intentionally hit his head after fellow inmates took his belongings, according to the report.

In May, jail corrections officers twice used a stun gun on him on one occasion after he did not respond to orders to leave his cell, according to the evaluation and jail records.
http://www.kitsapsun.com/story/news...ress-before-and-after-jenises-death/99033252/

I'm sick of reading about his behavior after his arrest - is it shocking that he's depressed and suicidal now that he's been caught and facing prison? He sure as hell didn't sound down when posting condolences to Jenise's brother on FB. I call B.S. IMO.

:mad: MOO.

Trial date set for February 12, 2018. Yeah, okay, whatever. I'll believe that when I see jury selection.:pullhair:

He is expected to be evaluated again in advance of the scheduled trial. Although the trial is scheduled for Feb. 12, it can be postponed again -- though prosecutors, Kitsap County Superior Court Judge Jennifer Forbes and reportedly even Gaeta have expressed frustration at how long the process has taken.
Over the summer, psychologists determined Gaeta was able to stand trial after he responded positively to medications but reported that Gaeta also said he would stop taking the medications once he was returned to the Kitsap County Jail.

If he had done that – lapsed back into incompetency because he stopped taking his medications – Judge Forbes may have been required to send him back to Western State, starting the process over again.
http://www.kitsapsun.com/story/news...set-accused-murderer-gabriel-gaeta/725647001/

I'm too tired to dig in and research it at the moment but I don't recall any case where the defendant was in this much control of the status of their trial. It seems like if Gaeta is competent enough to understand he can stall his trial by refusing his meds and states exactly that then he is capable of aiding in his defense. Make sense?

And why would Gaeta himself be "frustrated" over the length of time the process is taking if he's the reason for the delay? IMO there's some game-playing going on and it burns my butt that Judge Forbes isn't reigning in the defense's shenanigans.

Trial date set for February 12, 2018. Yeah, okay, whatever. I'll believe that when I see jury selection.:pullhair:

http://www.kitsapsun.com/story/news...set-accused-murderer-gabriel-gaeta/725647001/

I'm too tired to dig in and research it at the moment but I don't recall any case where the defendant was in this much control of the status of their trial. It seems like if Gaeta is competent enough to understand he can stall his trial by refusing his meds and states exactly that then he is capable of aiding in his defense. Make sense?

And why would Gaeta himself be "frustrated" over the length of time the process is taking if he's the reason for the delay? IMO there's some game-playing going on and it burns my butt that Judge Forbes isn't reigning in the defense's shenanigans.

Hoping little Jenise gets justice soon! It have been a very long wait.......

GG is a smart kid but he got caught in his lies to cover up the murder. He is sane as ever in the legal world but he is a violent predator that need to stay behind bars.

IMHO, he is so frightened to get a huge prison sentence that he is playing this game to avoid the inevitable. However, his life has been behind bars, be it in jail or a mental institution.

Oregonmama, I'm with you on the violent predator business. But his is also a terrific coward when with forces beyond his control. So, Gaeta, "man up" and get it over with. Jenise needs justice and her family needs to move beyond your cowardice.

Oh, I recall tons. Have you followed the Hoggle case? And I remember a few from my CO days personally. It's called malingering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Gaeta exhibits suicidal tendency while off medication, the court should order 'involuntary treatment' (to a person who poses serious risk of self-harm or harm to others) since clearly he is unable or unwilling to decide for himself to take medication that would fend off such tendency. Why the court hasn't done so and also assigned a legal mental health expert to assist the defense and set a hard trial date is beyond me. End this darn thing, already.

You said it. Dammit. That little girl & her still-suffering family, and all of their neighbors need justice. :gaah:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fiend_nyx
Back