Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks that way, huh? This reminds me of the little boy. . .was it South Dakota? His family said he wandered off, but they found him in the crawlspace, I believe. Anybody remember that?

ETA- It also took them several searches before he was found.

Carnel Chamberlain

Suppressing a rant :(
Ok the 14 yr old female who says she spent a lot of Saturday with Jenise, then fell asleep and when she ' woke, Jenise' was gone. Is that MSM ? Rumor? I'm wondering if she was a babysitter and folks were out .

ETA And no I don't want to sleuth or even accuse the minor 14 yr old girl. Just trying to figure out who was with and around Jenise on Saturday evening. I'm thinking the Sunday ' sightings' are mistakes and she was gone before sunup Sunday .

:( I'm sorry Jenise. I pray it was swift and without fear or pain ! :please:

Why wouldn't they have examined the home before now?

I need to walk away for a while. Go outside, plant some flowers, play with my dogs. Something...so very sad.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Jenise-Wright-search-Thursday-270317191.html

This article says she was found near the mobile home park...could be LE being intentionally vague. I think a little birdie must have sang in this case, and that's why they're going right to her house. JMO.

If this happened inside her home, I would think it had to have been Saturday evening. Maybe they had some friends over; nothing about their goings-on on Saturday night has been reported...i.e. who might have been in and out of their trailer.

Heart is breaking yet again! This was not what I wanted to see today. I like everyone here wanted a much better outcome.

Question though didn't they search her house really good already?

Why wouldn't they have examined the home before now?

The only thing that makes sense to me is that they are returning to search the house more thoroughly now that the body has been found.

It might be because of something they found on or around her at the crime scene.

Some kind of trace evidence. Carpet fibers, pet hair, etc.

Uh oh :eek:

Whatever happened, they think happened in her home?

I think so. I felt it in my bones before today.... But when I woke up at 2pm central time, I told my Blondie cat "Let's turn on the TV, I think they've found Jenise".

I'm not a psychic but I've just been following these cases for so many years. It's usually my gut feeling when I first hear about the cases that I trust. I felt this for Jenise in my gut. Tears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman