Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topic - i am interesting in reading cold cases. Does anyone have any suggestions? I would prefer adult ones as children cases get me really down.

Oh my! There are so many! Just browse around WS but make sure you have no less than 5 hours free to do so, haha.
The kid cases get to me too. But, I can't ignore those innocent faces and hoping they will have justice.

Curious why so many of you think the perp is a teenager?

For me; she was so unsupervised, this feels like a sexual assault. Much like the Alana Gallagher case.

Finally all caught up after a day away. Now, here's my theory (and of course it's all MOO and pure speculation based on everything I've heard and read, here and elsewhere)

Timeline and time of death still not really known yet but here's what I think happened: (if any of this is off limits, please snip or delete)

At some point, a local person (possibly one of the teens known to her) lured her into the woods where she was not supposed to go. Of course she went, because she trusted him. There was no need to carry her, she went willingly. Not sure if there is a fence back there at the property line but if there is, the local teens know exactly where to go to get through, so that's where they went. Through the woods, across the creek (mud #1) and whatever happened, happened, and that's where she was left. Back through the creek (mud #2), through the woods and back into the park. Left purposely where she was because it was closer to the homeless camp reported to be there, than the park itself (to throw off suspicion) and also not taken any further than the back woods because no access to a vehicle to leave her elsewhere. It wasn't planned, just a spur of the moment thing. This person is local, knows the park, knows the woods, knew Jenise and is now among those openly grieving about it to their friends.

Of course, I could be so far off base I might as well have said it was an alien. But I don't think I am.
bbm
I agree with everything you said and do believe they are openly talking about it.

My kids never want ice cream from the ice cream man. They emphatically declare every time they hear/see the ice cream truck: "Could the ice cream trucks be any more creepy?!?" For a while, we had an ice cream guy who drove one of those horrid 70s/early 80s style van with dark tinted windows. He had ice cream brand logos taped on the side windows and played off-key synthesized circusy sounding music, egads.

SOMEHOW my little girl has come to think that the ice cream trucks only play music when they are out of ice cream.....:waitasec:

I'm convinced ours has some kind of side business because he is in no way interested in selling ice cream. He zooms down the street blaring his music. Never once has he stopped for us!
RSBM

:D Too funny ! Your post made me laugh !!!!! Sorry you're not getting any ice cream from that vendor. :)

Sometimes I need to laugh .... so I don't cry........ Still have a picture in my mind of the sneaky ice cream truck speeding down the street to his 2nd job, or whatever ! :)

I am still questioning the veracity of the issue of all siblings sharing one bedroom...

In article [abcnews.go -8-4-14] it is reported that Jenise shared a room with her sister....

Is there a link(s) reporting that all,children shared one bedroom?

even if there are bunk beds in the room (per thread discussion) ... This does not mean all bunk beds were being used ...

Just some questions I have...

And... I recognize I may have missed some links as I have tried to follow this case...

TIA...:seeya:

I posted the link for the article upstream, with a quote stating they all shared one bedroom. Another article said two bunk beds were in the room.

If he is a teen, has to be strong enough to hide her.

I don't know if question was answered, 300 plus FBI and LE....15 different agencies. THIS is not going to turn out like the Casey Anthony trial!!

And I hope no one is protecting this individual!!

Sitting on hands hard.

If she actually was 3 feet tall, she was really tiny.

I am not 100%, but leaning that way for a few reasons. One, she was known to hang out with lots of older kids. So she would trust them and go with one if asked, and could have been groomed by one.

I doubt she would follow a transient or adult stranger into the woods or into a car. But she would trust a teen from her neighborhood, imo.

Also, there has been a rash of teen killers lately it seems. So it is kind of on my mind. Also, an adult might have taken her away in his trunk and dumped her further away.A teen might not have that option. [ but I am also thinking 20, 21, 24 etc...someone still hanging out around kids ]

But mainly it was the talk about her being seen playing with other kids in an abandoned house. That just seems like a recipe for this kind of disaster.

It was someone who had easy and frequent access to her.
It was someone she knew and trusted.
It was someone who knew she trusted him.
It was someone who knew they could lure her to a place she wasn't supposed to go, with something she loved, like chocolate or a hurt puppy or kitty (or something)
It was someone local and without access to a vehicle (a stranger with a car wouldn't have left her right there in the woods behind the park)
The LE agents are seemingly focusing on the park (where the perp lives)

Of course this is pure theory, and MOO. Just where it's all leading as I read things.

:please: Please, please say there has been an arrest!!! (at the press conference).

Grief counselors will be brought in for community paid for by management....can I say that?

I am not 100%, but leaning that way for a few reasons. One, she was known to hang out with lots of older kids. So she would trust them and go with one if asked, and could have been groomed by one.

I doubt she would follow a transient or adult stranger into the woods or into a car. But she would trust a teen from her neighborhood, imo.
Also, there has been a rash of teen killings lately it seems. So it is kind of on my mind. Also, an adult might have taken her away in his trunk and dumped her further away.A teen might not have that option.

But mainly it was the talk about her being seen playing with other kids in an abandoned house. That just seems like a recipe for this kind of disaster.

I'm with you on that thought. It's blackberry season and time to enjoy the bounty. I can imagine her tagging along or being asked to join in and she would have thought it safe. JMHO

Here's my map that I made when the case first happened. I just updated with the new info on where Jenise was found. Just in case you're interested in seeing it all in front of you.

http://goo.gl/maps/SWxd3

RIP Jenise :rose:

Looking at this map again gave me a very sick feeling in the pit of my stomach! If that is really where she was found, it's almost a direct bee line from her house.

I keep falling off the fence, getting back on, falling off again. I feel like Humpty Dumpty!

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Knox

http://www.kirotv.com/s/news/live/

http://www.komonews.com/live
Quoting for safe keeping and thanks! :loser:

Here's a third ... http://www.king5.com/live-stream/pop-up-ads/Watch-live-now-116248999.html

They probably wouldn't have access to transportation, could be known by Jenise, and the crime wasn't well thought out?

RSBM

:D Too funny ! Your post made me laugh !!!!! Sorry you're not getting any ice cream from that vendor. :)

Sometimes I need to laugh .... so I don't cry........ Still have a picture in my mind of the sneaky ice cream truck speeding down the street to his 2nd job, or whatever ! :)

Our old ice cream truck was so crowded with adolescent boys that my lil girl and I could barely get an ice cream. I found out later, after my son came home once with some smoke bombs, that the ice cream man was selling all kinds of black market krapola. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleuth-nado