Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back. FBI back at house. I have to go back and read comments.

I think the whole community is being treated as if a potential crime scene,

According to her dad she made it home,

RSBM

Would the father of a missing child, whose family is already under CPS radar, admit he doesn't know if she made it home into bed Saturday night?

Normally we wouldn't let her go home alone???
Normally her brother goes with her???
Is that what was different???
Because according to dad she made it home. She wasn't abducted prior to 10pm if he saw her in her bed.
It does sound like something else.

All posts are MOO

Graham Johnson‏@GrahamKIRO7·29m
Near where the body believed to be Jenise Wright's was found, it looks like people have lived here or dumped trash. pic.twitter.com/txyScLCSgG

This is a BIG fear for me. I live in the PNW and in the summer we get a lot of transients. They camp in the woods near my house. I'm always leery. Sure not all homeless people are bad, but mixed in with those just down on their luck are the ones running from something. . .on the run, wanted somewhere else, RSO's off the grid, etc. One of my neighbors was raped last summer, by just such a transient. He was an off the grid RSO and had a warrant out of California.

I still see this as a possibility.

This mornings presser was very strange. They gave no information. Not even confirming it was the little body of Jenise. The ME said the autopsy was through but LE said it was ongoing. But even if that was the case they'd probably have pushed the presser for later when they could give some info. Which to me means this presser had other tremendous value for them somehow. All is not what it seems. They are watching for something very specific, imo.

I'm very impatient and curious. This whole case has been very weird as regards to information to the public since the beginning. It is like they've known everything from the beginning and just need a legally obtained proof. Which makes me wonder... curiouser and curiouser.

I think someone's heart sunk during that press conf today when the mud was mentioned. Either the perp, perp's friends, and/or perp's family.

Graham Johnson‏@GrahamKIRO7·29m
Near where the body believed to be Jenise Wright's was found, it looks like people have lived here or dumped trash. pic.twitter.com/txyScLCSgG

Also: Maria Guerrero ‏@MariaKIRO7 39m
Body found abt 100ft from back section of homes, down slope. Foot trails in this area, but mostly covered in heavy brush. #JeniseWright

RSBM

Would the father of a missing child, whose family is already under CPS radar, admit he doesn't know if she made it home into bed Saturday night?
It would be in his best interest. Honesty is always better than bending the truth, especially when you are under a radar. Lying when your child is missing can lead to charges even if you didn't harm your child yourself. imo

All posts are MOO

With all due respect, this is not what I said. I said it may be *may be* pertinent - or not - as the case may be. I simply felt it was worth pointing out; for several reasons; child does not sleep alone and that ALL the children are said to have slept in ONE room together - despite age / gender difference. To ME and maybe me alone - this screams boundary issues. I came from an abuse situation so this is how I see it and have said so. If you disagree, that's fine. If this is appropriate to everyone else on the planet, that's fine. But for ME it says something.

I'm using your post as a jumping point, although many have disagreed with me on this point. I agree to disagree, but please recall that I did not say this was the sole reason the children were taken out of the home. I said it might pertain to it and stand by that.

Posting from behind as I'm doing is probably a repeat of opinion or thought. Just in case though ~
One of the reasons LE removed the other two children (who are able to speak in full sentences, ages 8 and 12) is to question them apart from the influences of their parents. This makes sense to me anyway and it was brought up during another case as well.

RSBM

I am pretty certain one or both of her siblings she shares a room with would be able to tell authorities if she made it into bed Saturday night. Maybe LE knows she didn't, due to testimony from the siblings or maybe the confirmed that she went to bed with them as usual.

What time is the presser on? And, is it Pacific time?

Here's my map that I made when the case first happened. I just updated with the new info on where Jenise was found. Just in case you're interested in seeing it all in front of you.

http://goo.gl/maps/SWxd3

RIP Jenise :rose:

TOTALLY agree with you. Everything is super-vague. No clue what she was wearing, no clue how long she had been gone or what time she went to bed that night, no clue about pretty much anything apparently. Bizarre. I understand the parents are the "victims" but I mean seriously? Could they be ANY more unhelpful?

If I was a grieving parent or sibling of the 6 year old baby of the family, the last thing I'd want LE to say was she was found naked or sexually assaulted. Wait for LE to arrest someone and THEN state the charges, disclose clothing or not.

If Jenise did get up and go out before anyone was awake Sunday morning, they really wouldn't know what she was wearing, unless they knew exactly what was in her wardrobe, what was in the laundry room, and what was missing.
I think I'd be such a basket case, founding out my child was missing, I'd have a very difficult time trying to remember what my child was wearing, even if I put the clothes out or helped them dress.
My daughter ran away one early morning at the age of 14. I had absolutely nothing in my head but grief. My ex and I found her 2 weeks later in a drug house, LE from 2 different agencies had run into her 3 times during that time and got her name, my BIL in LE made sure she was in the National data base immediately..........LE failed us incredibly.
Clothes? All I could do was howl like a wounded animal for the first 8 hours and feel the pain of my heart ripped out.

It sounds like she is saying at night they walk people home?. She was seen between 12 and 4 on Saturday. Then poof until 10pm when she is in her bed.

Is she saying normally they wouldn't send her home alone but that day they did? According to her dad she made it home,
ugh! frustrating!

All posts are MOO

I just want to correct your statement for clarity. The supposed sighting "between 12 and 4" was on Sunday... but it is uncorroborated.

As far as Saturday daytime goes, a neighborhood teen has stated that she was with Jenise "all day" Saturday. I think the grey area begins on Saturday evening/night.

I think someone's heart sunk during that press conf today when the mud was mentioned. Either the perp, perp's friends, and/or perp's family.

I hope so. But it seems that these pressers have either a definite agenda or none at all. The only thing so far they've asked the public at large (not the MH park residents) is busy work to keep them out of their way and quiet; to check their own acreage (which I believe they already knew she would not be). I'm wondering if the muddy clothes is just a bone to throw at the residents to keep them calm and quiet than if they had no news and to keep the poi in the dark.

I just want to correct your statement for clarity. The supposed sighting "between 12 and 4" was on Sunday... but it is uncorroborated.

As far as Saturday daytime goes, a neighborhood teen has stated that she was with Jenise "all day" Saturday. I think the grey area begins on Saturday evening/night.

I agree, Dixie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member