Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked the entire In Cistody List....all arrests today are FTA or drug. There are 2 arrests, 1 on 8/7/14 M-22 Failure to register as SO and 8/6/14 M-33 for kidnapping.

Did anyone else lose sound on the live news feed?

WS issues at a horrible time!Lt. was on and saying he does't have all the answers to a lot of information

I'm having WS issues too. Is there breaking news on another big case? I usually have the worst luck when a big case is breaking and everyone is rushing to get on. Sadly, I don't think enough of us have followed this case to cause the hiccups.

I hate when there is big news and the site messes up. Remind me when I win the lottery to send some $$$ for servers lol.

But, the way they came out for the briefing makes me feel like there is an arrest.

I'm not getting any sound now from the stream. My issue?

I'm not feeling too confident about arrest. I don't want my hopes up and then be dashed.

I just have an empty scene with a mic...is it on for anyone else?

FYI, be prepared to move when the presser is over. I opened a new thread, but the board is lagging, so it's too late to move now. I'll move posts over afterward.

Whoever that reporter is, he is NOT very professional.

I think they turned the audio off. At least I hope that's what happened.

Salem

My audio isn't working. Who's this guy with the cargo shorts? Seems irritated

I'm sure they cut the mike because their reporters are all standing around there talking and won't shush even though they're on a live mic.

I'm having WS issues too. Is there breaking news on another big case? I usually have the worst luck when a big case is breaking and everyone is rushing to get on. Sadly, I don't think enough of us have followed this case to cause the hiccups.

Pretty sure it's this case...maybe all the refreshing?

Anyone have another presser link handy? For backup purposes? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member