Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok , so do we know about arraignment times? Most places carry over on weekends and do not have a judge in except sometimes in really big cities. But seems most weekend arrests end up with an arraignment first thing monday morning. Is that what we expect here? tia

BBM I never knew that! Wow! That must have just about killed her mother.

They all deserve justice, I sure hope Jenice gets hers, so far it appears she will.

Now, what can we begin to do to prevent or predict?

Can we?
We can start by monitoring our children's behavior. Get rid of "free-range" parenting. It's an excuse for neglect, and making our children easy prey. Because of the Van Dam case, I check that my 13-year-old is in her bed every night before I go to bed. I've done that ever since that case. I know where my daughter is at 10:00 at night for a fact!

here's hoping that LE finds something on his computer KWIM:jail:

I don't understand why LE does not release the suspects name. They towed 3 cars from his house, they were there all night, and they arrested him at home. Does that not count as releasing his name? jmo

Especially since the whole neighborhood knows who it is. Only those of us here like me, who don't do twitter don't know who it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper