Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #6 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would probably want to kill myself if my son were arrested for killing a little child like that. I would need to be severely medicated and would be found in a fetal position for weeks most likely. What a horrible reality for that family.
I agree. Having my child killed or dying... Is A nightmare of mine.
MY child murdering someone else's is MY WORST nightmare.
I would have failed as a mother. No matter what anyone says, if I wasn't able to instill compassion and morals and empathy in a child of mine at the time it needed to be done, or I tried but was unsuccessful and my grown up kid did something like that!!! I'd melt on the spot. Life as I knew it would be over.
(Or a grandchild!)

If anyone reading here is in a position where their child has killed another child or their own child, my feelings don't apply to you or your circumstances. Bless you!
I know that every situation is different.
For me it's the one thing I could not deal with!

All posts are MOO

Warning GRAPHIC

I thought that, but with the blood stains and semen both being found on the crotch area, I think it's likely they were put back on her. You'd have to make a special effort (as a male) to wipe yourself off on the crotch of the panties and the crotch of the shorts. Occam's Razor: It came directly from her body. She put them back on, then bled vaginally onto her own clothes, and semen left her body along with the blood, landing right where it was found.

I think you're probably right but then how do we process the fact that they were not on her when she was found? Did he remove them just to toss them 15 feet away from where she was laying? If that's the case, it's almost like he wanted to get caught.

BBM. The affidavit states strangulation by ligature, so it does make sense.

Thanks. i wonder why he would use that?

It doesn't seem that he would just bring a strap, does it?

How did he get her down there? I think in some kind of athletic bag. Large.

Seems strange he would use a strap.

But who can figure a mind like that?

Prosecutors want competency hearing to ensure they can file official charges

The strap makes no sense as his hands are plenty powerful.

Could the strap be the item of apparel LE was referring to?

He might have carried her in a bag and forgot the strap or it broke off of the bag.

I imagine wrestlers have gym bags for their stuff.

Was he a football player as well?

I assume he got the pallet from somewhere or was it down there already?

Carrying her and a pallet? A couple of trips?

Blows my mind. Tyler Holder had all kinds of things that were unsavory. But this kid does not scream out, does he? He does now, but before?

My son's wrestling bag is one of those extra long duffle bags, with a long strap.

If his house backs up to the woods (?), I can see him grabbing a pallet leaning against the back of the house. People are doing their own thing on weekends. I wouldn't even see if someone was going between the back of their house and 20-150 ft into the woods.

Just throwing it out there that it could be pajama shorts. If it's cold at night, maybe not, but just because shorts were found it doesn't mean they were regular everyday shorts.

:cry: Where were his parents?

Good question. Step Dad said he was home all weekend. I'm sure he was. Home as in around the park etc. Perhaps the Parents were away at some point. Just speculation on my part.

Jamie Tompkins ‏@JamieQ13FOX 1m
Neighbor just told me suspect Gabriel Gaeta often walked the neighborhood with #JeniseWright #Q13FOX

That's a good question. My opinion has always been she was never in her bed at 10pm or even 10:30pm on Saturday night. Heck no one missed her until Sunday evening so maybe the same could be said for Saturday night.

A six year old who ran around outside all day Saturday is going to be out like a light when she goes to bed. I don't believe anything hardly could wake her up on her own so she just wandered back outside in pitch dark. Makes me question the parents again. Maybe they hoped she just spent the night somewhere Saturday night too?

This is a cropping/zooming to 235%, with a change in shadows/lighting, from the original photo so there is less generational 'noise'. It should give a clearer view now.

View attachment 56758

Sure looks like scratches on that arm to me.

(Sorry I'm so behind responding. Dang these folks that demand my attention and pull me away from this thread).

Thanks. i wonder why he would use that?

It doesn't seem that he would just bring a strap, does it?

How did he get her down there? I think in some kind of athletic bag. Large.

Seems strange he would use a strap.

But who can figure a mind like that?
Maybe the strap was for her wrists?
So he didn't get scratched/

All posts are MOO

Warning GRAPHIC

I thought that, but with the blood stains and semen both being found on the crotch area, I think it's likely they were put back on her. You'd have to make a special effort (as a male) to wipe yourself off on the crotch of the panties and the crotch of the shorts. Occam's Razor: It came directly from her body. She put them back on, then bled vaginally onto her own clothes, and semen left her body along with the blood, landing right where it was found.

GRAPHIC POST FOLLOWS:

Or he did not remove them fully while committing the act. :(

Good question. Step Dad said he was home all weekend. I'm sure he was. Home as in around the park etc. Perhaps the Parents were away at some point. Just speculation on my part.

I think the entire family was home that weekend except for the older brother. Since it was disclosed he wasn't there I think if other family members weren't there the media would have also included them.

Her siblings slept in the same room as Jenise did. I am sure they told LE she was there in her bed when they went to sleep that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck