Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't dug around in his social media but I'm wondering, any fascination with anime or manga?

Are we allowed to copy and paste something from direct family member's FB?

No. Thanks for asking first. Copy/paste is not allowed and neither is sleuthing the family.

Salem

So based on this excerpt from this MSM article, Dad JW admits that kids, including GG, would spend the night at their home...claiming it's because of their culture. What culture? I can understand kids having sleepovers if their friends don't live close-by but when they live in the same MHP why would they be sleeping over?

The parents of slain 6-year-old Jenise Wright attended the first court appearance Monday for murder suspect Gabriel Gaeta, who was ordered held on $1 million bail, and said afterward that Gaeta had been a family friend.

http://q13fox.com/2014/08/11/deputies-17-year-old-raped-murdered-girl-buried-her-in-3-feet-of-mud/

You never slept at a neighbourhood friends house?

He did have some type of brain injury in the last year. Also, he was on antidepressants. Not sure if this has anything to do with anything but I suspect some mental health issues.

Do you have a reference to the brain injury?

I wonder because he talked about an operation on the Ask, but it did not specify what it was for.

I am just catching up after work do it may have already been discussed, but I feel like based on his alleged behavior during questioning, both in his home and at the station, it seems like he wanted to be caught. I feel like he did something he thought he wanted to do and then couldn't handle the burden, almost. Not remorse, but unable to handle the pressure almost.

It seems to me that he wanted to get caught as well. He left a bloody towel and his clothes in his bedroom?

I think we would need to know what specific kind of mental illness he is/was suffering from. Some major personality disorder or psychotic disorder? That could explain it. But just anti-depressants? Lots of people take those and never hurt anyone.

How do we know GG has any kind of mental illness? other than "possibly" depression?

I haven't dug around in his social media but I'm wondering, any fascination with anime or manga?

Nothing I've seen. He seems very proud of his athletic accomplishments though. Seems he lived and breathed wrestling.

you aren't alone....I believe I read the same thing, written Aug 2 @2:20 ish a.m.and it made me go huh, do what?? Well that post that had that comment is gone now...

{we probably can't discuss it any way...it bothered me though at any rate}

The brother was referring to babysitting other kids - not his siblings. It was a little confusing but the brother was definitely out of town. The kids belonged to whoever he was visiting. I got confused too but if you read some of the other posts it gets clearer.

I don't know much about child molesters, but I don't get why he would kill her if he took the time to groom her

REMEMBER EVERYBODY - Family, friends, siblings and other innocents are NOT sleuthable here. Please don't post about them and their social media.

Thanks,

Salem

If he had a closed head injury, I feel he would have been medically cleared to return to wrestling.

So based on this excerpt from this MSM article, Dad JW admits that kids, including GG, would spend the night at their home...claiming it's because of their culture. What culture? I can understand kids having sleepovers if their friends don't live close-by but when they live in the same MHP why would they be sleeping over?

The parents of slain 6-year-old Jenise Wright attended the first court appearance Monday for murder suspect Gabriel Gaeta, who was ordered held on $1 million bail, and said afterward that Gaeta had been a family friend.

http://q13fox.com/2014/08/11/deputies-17-year-old-raped-murdered-girl-buried-her-in-3-feet-of-mud/

We did this ALL the time as kids with next door neighbors..

Do you have a reference to the brain injury?

I wonder because he talked about an operation on the Ask, but it did not specify what it was for.

I think I read it on his facebook account. He was thanking everyone for their cards etc. i have gone back and tried to find a link and can't. I am hope one of the other regular posters can help me with this.

i have looked at most of the things linked and some that have not been linked here yet, dont see any of that.

If you read the last 2 paragraphs on page 6, seems to me like he was trying to play games with LE during the interview, apparently not aware that when they left the room they were watching him. Seems like someone pretty cunning and sociopathic to me, IMO

http://media.bonnint.net/seattle/12/1288/128836.pdf

Honestly, it seems like a competitive athlete to me. He's used to handling tough opposition, and he's not flinching.

Just a comment on the time spread noted in the Probable Cause Certificate:
Last known sighting according to the document was Saturday, 2nd at 10:00pm. 2 hours before midnight...... LE is in C.Y.A. mode, need to cover all the bases.
The bog mud was 3-4 feet deep, where the body was "almost entirely submerged" and a "small wood pallet was lying over and further concealing the body in the mud". If we take that literally, she wasn't buried, her body had sunk a bit into the mud...but the 3-4' depth explains why LE was looking for someone with more than just muddy soles.

I wonder if the crime occurred out by the bog, where her articles of clothing where found. Why bring them to the site and just discard them in the "open" if the crime took place somewhere else? If there had been an attempt at a crime scene to clean up, would the perp just throw the clothing within apprx 15-20 feet of the body?

This case has been incredibly sad. GG would no doubt have perpetrated this crime on someone else. It was all about opportunity. We'd be here watching another little girl disappear instead.

I'm probably in the minority, but......I put the blame entirely on GG. Children can be abducted from their front yard, or walking 2 houses away from their bus stop, surrounded by other children, out of their beds with other siblings or friends in the same room.
We should feel our children are safe, and more so when given basic safety directives. But bad people can be right next door to us, so nothing you can do will stop a determined perp.
I couldn't/didn't raise my children in fear. I wasn't raised in fear. ALL child rearing methods aside, our children should be able to be children and live without fear. Statistically, they don't have to be raised in a fear mongering state. MSM and instant news make it seem like child abduction and death are epidemic. But I would have to agree with the poster a thread back, about the lower numbers compared to years past, and family members being the largest group of perpetrators.
JMO.
R.I.P. Jenise.

we live in a neighborhood My sons best friend lives two streets down, but he does spend the night over here sometimes, he has a little sister, I have had to explain to my son when he asks why cant she stay too, hmm well we cant have coed sleep over, I know i never explain it to him right. my neighborhood is probably not as big as the mobile home park, just regular size houses I don't see that has a red flag, since she did have older bothers, I guess if i have a daughter the same age the little girl would be staying. I grew up never be allowed to stay at sleep overs, i could go to the party but was always picked up. I don't let me son stay anywhere either, you just never know. even if you trust them they could have friends over you dont know. how can you really trust anybody 100 percent anymore.

I don't know much about child molesters, but I don't get why he would kill her if he took the time to groom her

Maybe she fought this time. Maybe his violent control got out of hand. Maybe she threatened him with telling. I'm going to guess door #2!

He certainly has unusual behavior refusing to talk looking at a spot on the wall and not moving until the cops leave then he movies and stretches and is if to get comfortable. or he may just be messing with the cops.

:gaah: So, I guess we can assume he didn't watch the Jodi Arias trial? At least he didn't do a handstand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper