Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do find it hard to believe that the people closest to him did not have any suspicions.

They might has suspected something was "off" but that was easily explained away due to the fact that everyone was "off" and edgy after Jenise disappeared. Even prior to that, they might have suspected something wasn't quite right, but without any prior history of violence or anything, who really suspects their own kid or brother is capable of doing what GG did to Jenise? Pretty much no one. Which explains why so many who knew him, were in total shock when the news broke.

I just want to say something about high school sports. This is in no way an excuse or a sympathy ploy for GG. I promise! I have 2 older brothers who were ' famous' in our small town for their sports. It was a pretty small school so everyone knew each other and both brothers excelled in football, basketball and track, holding records, breaking records, helping to win district and regional meets/ games , etc. The brothers are 2 and 5 yrs older than me, so when I was coming up the coaches expected me to perform and to be a star athlete like them. I didn't want to be a star. I just wanted to do my athletic class and be left alone. It was a lot of pressure and not so much from my family but from the other students and the coaches. ( so small a school many coaches did boys and girls athletics) Coaches would literally say stuff to the class like " here is our star for this year "" .... and that mortified me, before the season even started. I was delighted when an injury took me out early and I didn't go back and heard much about it the remainder of my high school by the coaches who were also teachers. All of that and I'm a GIRL! So I can imagine the pressure GG may have been under. Not saying it contributed to his break but it may have been a factor IF it was similar to what I experienced. mooo and it's true

Hmm, just noticed on page 5 of the probable cause statement that when they are giving the quote from forensics, they refer to GG first as "Individual B".

A comes before B,
So who was their Individual A??

https://tribkcpq.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/gaeta_gabriel_141007866_prelim.pdf

probcause1.jpg

Just guessing because I don't see "individual A" mentioned anywhere in the report, that it was just the designation they were using for that sample on file. Maybe Jenise's DNA was "A" ? Again, just guessing.

View attachment 57005

Just guessing because I don't see "individual A" mentioned anywhere in the report, that it was just the designation they were using for that sample on file. Maybe Jenise's DNA was "A" ? Again, just guessing.

Yes, because DNA belonging to Jenise had already been identified; making her Individual A in regards to the evidence being discussed.

(or I should say they determined it to be JW because they compared it to both parents.)

It was on Aug 4, I think around 11 pm?? I'm sure of the date, just not the time.

First Post: first time sleuthing...
Thought this was interesting regarding an injury.... Thoughts?

"I feel bad for Gaeta, too. His younger brother Gabe breaks his nose and nearly goes unconscious during Saturday's Matman Classic at Central Kitsap"

http://www.kitsapsun.com/sports/col...f-graham-weird-week-in-the-world-of-wrestling

I posted info on brain injuries and young athletes. I think there is something there

from the same school yowser -- what the odds on that....

Just to clarify, Foxworthy was a South Kitsap Wolf - that school is located in Port Orchard. Gaeta is (was) an Olympic High Trojan, located in east Bremerton. So they weren't from the same school. Just a freaky coincidence two different kids who used to wrestle in the same county, engaged in the same violence (but much worse) off the mat.

Although I believe head injury could have something to do with this, I am more inclined to think a mental illness could be the main underlying "cause." Particularly in the light of his current treatment. It's hard to grasp that a person can "snap" in that manner, but I have seen someone I love dearly go from a straight A Grad student to a person with severe mental psychosis in a very short time frame. Yes, there were some warnings but only to those who were very close at hand. People can become violent quite suddenly; it has been known to happen.

Tragic for all concerned, most especially the families.

Great new info-thanks I hadn't seen this yet and welcome to Websleuths!! When
I initially saw GG's photo in the press, the first thing I thought was this boy had his nose broken. Wonder if he also suffered a concussion. Guess I'm grasping for a reason why he went off on little Jenise.

The article said he almost went unconscious. I am betting he had a lot of brain traumas.

Although I believe head injury could have something to do with this, I am more inclined to think a mental illness could be the main underlying provocation. Particularly in the light of his current treatment. It's hard to grasp that a person can "snap" in that manner, but I have seen someone I love dearly go from a straight A Grad student to a person with severe mental psychosis in a very short time frame. Yes, there were some warnings but only to those who were very close at hand. People can become violent quite suddenly; it has been known to happen.

Tragic for all concerned, most especially the families.

A lot of mental illness in males manifests or comes to a head in later teen years. I'm sure there is some science behind that but I've read it numerous places. I would guess , just speculating from an uneducated standpoint, that it would have to do with the brain reaching full growth and maturity. ( I mean maturity in size , not maturity in disposition)

This is a long article on brain injuries in young athletes.

The article posted about him breaking a nose was in 2003. That is 11 years ago. So he was wrestling at age 6.

He also plays football.

His brain has suffered trauma many many times. I am guessing that is what happened to him. Maybe some sex abuse as well
http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/805782

With regards to the anti depressant, it could have been prescribed for social anxiety. Celexa is often prescribed for it.

I had a question about GG playing football. Most high schools start having practices in August or earlier, depending on the school year. Was GG to be on the team this year? TIA

With regards to the anti depressant, it could have been prescribed for social anxiety. Celexa is often prescribed for it.

I had a question about GG playing football. Most high schools start having practices in August or earlier, depending on the school year. Was GG to be on the team this year? TIA

I think the combination of physical injury (concussion etc. ), prescription meds, and the whole culture of high school sports could be to blame. JMO

This is a long article on brain injuries in young athletes.

The article posted about him breaking a nose was in 2003. That is 11 years ago. So he was wrestling at age 6.

He also plays football.

His brain has suffered trauma many many times. I am guessing that is what happened to him. Maybe some sex abuse as well
http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/805782

You are off 10 years, article is from 2013, lol :)

Welcome!

BBM
I am a bit confused...why is everyone questioning if THIS is related to the surgery GG mentioned in his SM?
This incident states that HIS BROTHER was injured. Not him.

S.O.S!!! Am I missing something? More caffeine?:razz:

The article dated 01/13 states that both were injured - brother neck injury - GG broke his nose. Although I don't think it has anything to do with the surgery he posted about on SM 8 months ago. I could be wrong, but the timing is off by an entire year (since 8 months ago was January 2014).

Welcome!

BBM
I am a bit confused...why is everyone questioning if THIS is related to the surgery GG mentioned in his SM?
This incident states that HIS BROTHER was injured. Not him.

S.O.S!!! Am I missing something? More caffeine?:razz:

ETA: i guess I read this differently. Did he have a match against his brother? Probably not. Geeez...i need more coffee!

You are confusing me! I read it as GG had a broken nose and almost lost consciousness.

I think the combination of physical injury (concussion etc. ), prescription meds, and the whole culture of high school sports could be to blame. JMO

I think you're probably right, but I'd add in there possibly other drugs (street, not scripts), alcohol, and the kind of brutally violent *advertiser censored* many teen boys are routinely accessing on their devices. Oh, and toss in the nearly universal idea of how teens tend to think they're invincible, and we've got the perfect mix.

I just ran this case by my DH who is a physician, though not a psychiatrist. He affirmed what many of you have posted in his brief take on GG.

Sociopathic, rage issues, compounded by head injuries (TBI) which are only now being studied more; GG may be on the autism spectrum. Young sociopathic males are difficult to diagnose until they act out violently. Brain doesn't mature until age 26. Perfect storm.

This was off the cuff in response to my brief synopsis. I had asked what would make a seemingly normal, socially awkward 17 year old do something like this.

Jmo a lot of people want to find excuses/reasons for such behavior, whereas it is possible he is simply warped and evil. He apparently knew to try to cover up his actions, if not with stellar results. Imo, some sort of supposed mental issue can always be introduced by lawyers.

Again jmo...

ETA: DH MD said that it is not the fault of any treating physician or his parents or his friends, that no one seemed to see this coming. He said often you don't see sociopathic signs until they act out, which can be violently, such as in this case.

Again, this is off the cuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member