WA WA - Joseph Pichler, 18, Bremerton, 5 Jan 2006 - Child Actor - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Welcome to WS Lonely Child-it is wonderful to have another set of eyes on the Joe Pichler thread, especially one that might be able to clear up some of the nagging questions some of us have had here!!

I am curious as to if you can help us tighten up the timeline of events for Joe's last day and moving forward to the finding of the vehicle. I have seen timelines on both the internet and the media that indicate Joe's last call taking place in the early morning hours of January 5th, Joe being reported missing by his family on January 6th and the vehicle being located as late as January 9th. It is puzzling to read interviews and media accounts of the events that seem to show AJ going to his brother's apartment the night of the 7th and the vehicle being found shortly afterwards...but I am not sure it happened quite that way? Set me straight if I have the wrong end of the stick here....

Who had the inventory of Joe's cards that shows his most valuable card(s) were missing? I have always been puzzled by this assertion as well simply because I have never heard definitively one way or the other that anyone knew whether or not Joe had unloaded the card (s) himself. I have heard that there were sleeves empty in the card holder he carried in his trunk and that there were cards strewn about his apartment. Did someone have an actual inventory that they could compare all the recovered cards too?

Now all of this time, I thought JP's ex gf told Kathy that she headed to the car to remove controlled substances (mushrooms IIRC from a post of DD's) and the police, AJ etc were already there. On your myspace you seem to state that she stripped the car before anyone arrived...where did you learn that?

Media reports from the days after Joe was reported indicated a search of the water as well as multiple searches of the big park located near to Joe's car. My understanding is that there are a number of caves around there which would be a natural place for someone to have stashed him or for him to have wandered if he was under the influence of something.

What is your theory-do you think, if he is dead, that his death was malicious or accidental? If his circle of friends were involved, how have they managed to keep it quiet all of this time?

One last question, I swear!!! (I am excited to see anyone who might be able to share things that they have learned!) You indicate on the myspace that the kids have never been formally interviewed-I was wondering how you know that for sure? IIRC Kathy has not either been given an opportunity to review the records, or has not had the chance. I was hoping that complete statements had been taken from anyone who was close to Joe at the time of his disappearance.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:Welcome again!!!

Believe, I am glad to have joined this site I have been coming to this site and reading the post for a few month's now but never had the time to join (Until today). Let me get straight down to your questions..

- I was under the impression that Joe went missing on 01/05/06 and his vechile was found on 01/09/06. I don't know much about the timeline between the 4 day's. I know that Joe's car was found by his brother AJ and that AJ claimed that Joe's friend Justin seemed to make a few turn's and went straight to Joe's car.

- I believe that they were under the impression that Joe's cards had been stoling because they found some missing in his appartment and they were the more valuable card's so my guess would be that for them to make the accusation that the most valuable card's had been stolen someone (probably a relative) was aware of the card's Joe had owned, I will have to ask Kathy the next time we talk for the story behind that.

- Cammie did go to the car and remove stuff from it telling Kathy it was stuff that would embarrass the Pichler family. If I implied that she had done more than that I apologize but techinically we really don't know what Cammie took from the car she could of very took something that they used on Joe to hurt him.

- I don't know the area too well where Joe went missing but I know about the Park area and the water. Their was never a search of the water or wood's for Joe's body because Police told Kathy that Joe's body would wash up in the water that he had commited Suicide.

- Here is my theory on what happened to Joe..I believe Joe is not with us anymore, I believe his friend's did have something to do with it as does Kathy and her family and Kathy has told me more than once that she has evidence that the friend's know more than they say and she plan's to tell me of what she know's in the future. I also believe the friend's are guilty based on a convo I once had with Cammie over myspace where I basically confronted her telling her I thought she may be guilty in what happened to Joe and she replied apologizing that I felt so strongly against her and wished me luck on trying to find Joe but the way she worded the part about finding Joe was almost as if she was sure it was impossible. I believe the friend's have been able to keep quiet and not be caught this far is because the case has not been looked at as much as it should be.

- Kathy had told me her self that the police had never properly interviewed the friend's. She told me they attempted to interview the friend's but the friend's were not working with police and after that they were not interviewed.

If you have any more question's please don't hesitate and I hope I answered your questions.

Hello everyone, I was having problem's with my cable company for a few month's so I did not have the internet but I do have it now. I recently spoke to Kathy and we figured it would be best if I didn't share all the thing's that Kathy and I discuss with you all. I hope you understand, The Pichler family are good friend's of mine and I wouldn't want to ever do anything to hurt that friendship. I am going to start actively updating the myspace again with info so you all can check it out there and if you have any question's I'd love to answer them the best I can without being too personal about what myself or Joe's family has talked about.

Hope For Joe: Www.Myspace.Com/HopeForJoe

LonelyChild,

Please tell Joe's family, that we all truly just want to help. I can completely understand that there are things that the family may not, can not, or even will not share with a bunch of 'internet sleuths' that hey do not personally know; It has been a difficult road, with officials putting up stumbling blocks and detours the entire time.

Just let her know that what may sometimes may come across as being too nosey or personal is truly ment with all good intentions. I have seen some of the wonderful sleuthers here find information that LE would have never come across if not brought to their attention. Let her know we mean no harm , hurt, or foul to the family.

If they ever do get to the point that they feel comfortable having information shared here by you or even them if they fell like joining us, we will be more than happy to take what you can give and see where it leads. But most of all, please let her know that we will not give up on finding the truth on what happened to Joe for them, and we are here if and when they are ready.

Hello everyone, I was having problem's with my cable company for a few month's so I did not have the internet but I do have it now. I recently spoke to Kathy and we figured it would be best if I didn't share all the thing's that Kathy and I discuss with you all. I hope you understand, The Pichler family are good friend's of mine and I wouldn't want to ever do anything to hurt that friendship. I am going to start actively updating the myspace again with info so you all can check it out there and if you have any question's I'd love to answer them the best I can without being too personal about what myself or Joe's family has talked about.

Hope For Joe: Www.Myspace.Com/HopeForJoe

I understand completely your position and Kathys. But we cannot accept your statements without adequately sourcing the info, which kind of puts all of us in a pickle I guess???

Oh dear.

Thanks for the replies guy's. I will still continue to share information with you all but I will make sure I get the Ok from Kathy before I can share anything, The source of my info would still be Kathy or someone in Joe's family. I hope you all can understand where I am coming from, Kathy is going through a very hard time right now and I wouldn't want to lose her as a friend. If their are any question's about the case that you guy's have I will answer those question's if they're not too personal. We have to remember that even tho Joe is missing, The Pichler family still does need some privacy. I can tell you all that thing's are happening right now with Joe's case and hopefully this can get his family the answer's they need. I can understand that you guys can't accept info without a source. I will keep in touch with you guys and keep up the great work because what you guys do on this site is what inspired me to create "Hope For Joe". Thank's again for the replies and I will be in touch so again..if anyone has any question's I will do my best to answer them :heart:

@LonelyChild and all others who have contributed to this thread...

I first came across this forum some time ago via an IMDB thread. I was only a little bit older than Pichler when I first heard of his disappearance (and had seen him in a few films as well), so it especially struck me hard.

I've been following information as it comes, however slow of a trickle, and still hold out hope that Joe Pichler will be found alive someday. I can't make myself understand how a person can vanish into thin air, without a single person as a witness to that. I strongly believe his "friends" know where he is or where he went, and are just too stupid to say.

Hopefully the guilt will haunt them all for the rest of their lives.

Anyway, thanks again for keeping this thread alive, and I will keep an eye on it until the day when we do get actual news about this case again.

Hello MCWHAMMER,

It is always interesting to hear about how people came across Joe's case. When I first heard about Joe's case it was a few years back and My friend and I were talking on Yahoo and she said to me "Hey, did you know the boy from Beethovan is missing?". I am also Joe's age he is 9 month's older than I am so it also caught my eye. When I read about what happened to Joe I was shocked to hear about how his case was treated by LE. The first time I heard his friend's were the last people that seen him and then I read that when asked to take lie dectector test they didn't I knew then that the friend's had something to do with it. I have spoken to one of Joe's friend's Cammie but she was rude and basically wished me luck on finding Joe in a rude way. I started my myspace Hope For Joe a few month's ago and now I am talking to Joe's mother and sister's, It's good to see yet another person is trying to help with Joe's case and keeping their eye out for anything new =)

Prayers for Joe's loved ones, I hope they finally find the answers they have been looking for all these years.

Q: is Joe the type to run away/disappear and not call or text or e-mail etc. his family and real friends?

Prayers for Joe's loved ones, I hope they finally find the answers they have been looking for all these years.

Q: is Joe the type to run away/disappear and not call or text or e-mail etc. his family and real friends?

I don't know Joe personally (so this statement is IMO only), but from hearing stories about him and talking with his sister, I would say NO WAY. His family seems to be very close.

Bumping for Joe.

I talked to a friend of mine that was active in Magic the Gathering events and tournaments during the time Joe died. He thinks that if enough people knew about the cards, it would be easy for them to stage a break in. It is possible something went wrong during that and Joe died. I think the only way we will ever know for sure is through a confession, since LE didn't process the scenes fully.

Here is to resolution for Joe and his family in the new decade.

From talking to Joe's mother I can tell you he is not the kind who would of run away and according to his mother he would've had no reason to run away. The only way I could see him running away would be if it was because of something his family didn't know about? Keep in mind the fact that even tho some of us talk to Joe's family and such and they claim he had no reason to run away remember their could be thing's that Joe never told his family too which also could've helped in his disappearance. I don't believe Joe did run away for the simple fact that again from talking to his mother I learned that Joe was born with RSV which is a type of Respiratory virus and because this Joe's whole life he had breathing problems and needs breathing treatments regularly and he didn't take any of his medications with him according to his mother. It's pretty hard to believe that Joe has been missing a little over four years now =( and I will repeat what someone said before me and hopefully this is Joe's year I sure hope it is and I hope his family can finally have the closure they so badly deserve.​

Have Any Actors Gone Missing, Never to Be Found?

As of this moment, sadly, they still haven't found Growing Pains actor Andrew Koenig, who went missing in Vancouver some 10 days ago. And unfortunately, yes, another actor—in fact, another former child actor—is still missing after years of investigation...

..and that's a young man named Joe Pichler.

Pichler, who appeared as Brennan Newton in two of the Beethoven dog films, disappeared in 2006 in Seattle, at age 18.

Have Any Actors Gone Missing, Never to Be Found?

As of this moment, sadly, they still haven't found Growing Pains actor Andrew Koenig, who went missing in Vancouver some 10 days ago. And unfortunately, yes, another actor—in fact, another former child actor—is still missing after years of investigation...

..and that's a young man named Joe Pichler.

Pichler, who appeared as Brennan Newton in two of the Beethoven dog films, disappeared in 2006 in Seattle, at age 18.

just wanted to let you know that the link doesn't work

Dang it! Thank you. For some reason I can't get it to work. I'll keep looking for one that works.

ETA: Oh geez...I figured out the problem. The link contains a curse word (classy, eh?). So it puts stars where the word should be.

To access the article, click on the link, and change the ***** to the bi*** word. Sorry. :blushing:

When I saw his thread again, I was hoping he was found. I'll keep praying he is found. I know his family has gone through a lot but I would think they would want to share information with people that wanted to help find him. Since it doesn't appear that anyone in his town wanted to help them. The fact that life does go on after somone goes missing always makes me sad. I know it has too, it just makes me sad.

When I saw his thread again, I was hoping he was found. I'll keep praying he is found. I know his family has gone through a lot but I would think they would want to share information with people that wanted to help find him. Since it doesn't appear that anyone in his town wanted to help them. The fact that life does go on after somone goes missing always makes me sad. I know it has too, it just makes me sad.

I completely agree. I myself, have out in OVER 100 hours into Joes case, spoke to BPD det., and to "family friends". Please dont take my comment Im about to say as cruel, but its very disconcerning when you are told no information by the family, yet they are the ones who need out help??

Our great mod Christine came to us YEARS ago when she has LTWH and asked for help on Joes case- A few of us really got into it and put a lot of effort onto researching the fake internet accts and friends were posting in his name- along with a HUGE email campaign we did twice a day to ALL media outlets!!

I will continue to pray that Joe Pichler is either found safe or comes home to rest, but I personally feel "un-appreciated" for the hard word I did- JMHO. :twocents: :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298
Back