WA WA - Joseph Pichler, 18, Bremerton, 5 Jan 2006 - Child Actor - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Was ANYTHING about Joe EVER in People???? I can't believe that they would promise to do an article months ago, and still have nothing. I feel so badly for Joe's family.

Was ANYTHING about Joe EVER in People???? I can't believe that they would promise to do an article months ago, and still have nothing. I feel so badly for Joe's family.

HI ID4G- I havent seen ya on here in a while :blowkiss:.
How are you doing? Good , I hope. :) I personally emailed and called about 4 times each and mo amswers to emails, and the farthest I got on the phone, that person never heard of a story for a 'Joe Pichler'. I think that DD said that Kathy was upset that thet never did publish it- Surprises me, becasue I thought People was one of the more 'reputable' tabloid mags...lol

I am at a road block- I think that Believe09 had some great ideas. and maybe if we turn this case upside down, maybe something will fall out that we missed before?? I HATE to give up, and especially after KNOWING there are other clues out there!!!

There has to be some justie for Joe Pichler!!!! We NEED his family to HELP fill in these missing gaos- PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

PS= I Looooove your dog- Too cute!!!!

HI ID4G- I havent seen ya on here in a while :blowkiss:.
How are you doing? Good , I hope. :) I personally emailed and called about 4 times each and mo amswers to emails, and the farthest I got on the phone, that person never heard of a story for a 'Joe Pichler'. I think that DD said that Kathy was upset that thet never did publish it- Surprises me, becasue I thought People was one of the more 'reputable' tabloid mags...lol

I am at a road block- I think that Believe09 had some great ideas. and maybe if we turn this case upside down, maybe something will fall out that we missed before?? I HATE to give up, and especially after KNOWING there are other clues out there!!!

There has to be some justie for Joe Pichler!!!! We NEED his family to HELP fill in these missing gaos- PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

PS= I Looooove your dog- Too cute!!!!

Hello! I'm doing good. How about you??? :blowkiss: I haven't checked this thread for a while. I just get soooo frustrated that we can't get anywhere. I wish I lived on the other side of the state. It would be a lot easier to hound people if you can talk to them face to face! Not that it has helped the family... Ugh.

It also surprises me that People Mag. would just drop this. I also thought they were more respectable. I will try to get in contact again with Shawna, Joe's sister. I talked to her before the article was supposed to come out, but then it never happened. I will see if she can tell me anything.

I agree with you and believe about turning this case upside down. Maybe SOMETHING will come together. Definately NEVER giving up on this case, on Joe, or on his family. There has to be something.

Also, thanks for the comment about my dog! She was actually my mom's, and now lives with my dad, but she's too cute for me to not claim her! :)

Recreational use of drugs does not make Joe a bad person in anyway shape or form....or even an addict. I realize that in the past the implication that there might have been drugs involved at all has caused Joe's mother much pain. The speculation here regarding the possibility is not meant to be salacious-it is simply to try and determine frame of mind and possible dangers that might have led Joe in a certain direction vs another direction in the hours he disappeared.

Peace.

Respectfully snipped.

I totally agree. I hope I have never come off as seeming like I think that. Unfortunately I think when the issue of drugs is involved people tend to write that person off because of their associations.

There is another missing person's case I have followed for a long time, his name is Christopher Robin Coan and there is a general conscensus that because of the fact he smoked pot, was fascinated by the 60's subculture and the fact his parents seems 'alternative' his case is not taken that seriously. It is very frustrating and I feel this may be the same stereotype that is being applied in Joe's case.

A lot of young people Joe's age participate in recreational drug use and other risky behavior. It is a apart of growing up for some people. I know I certainly went through that phase and I am not an addict or low-life. Joe deserves a lot more than what is being done.

Just bumping for Joe and thinking how hard is must be for Cathy to go thru ANOTHER Mothers Day without her boy.........

One odd coincidence: I was just reading up on Nick Francsico (missing out of Seattle on Valentines Day a year ago), and his wife Christine has re-married and her hunny is a pastor at a church in our fave town of Bremerton. No, there is no link here. just wanted to share a wierd coincidence between the two cases......

http://helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2562&page=60

Wow- Thanks ladies/gents for checking in on Joes thread!!! Seems like someotimes we feel like we're the ony ones who havent forgotten (thanks for letting me knwo Im NOT alone in looking for this boy).

There is something that believe,gaia, MMB or ID4G (or anyone else) may know... When I was reading up on NFrancisco, I saw that a couple bodies had washed up under some bridges in the WA area. I know this sounds odd, but I do remember Sharon telling us that Kathy submitted his dental/dna in case of a poss match. My odd question is "How long can a body last under water?" For some reason I dont think he drowned, I think he was pushed off that bridge. I do remeber Sharon telling me that they spoke to the WA state ME , and they have his records to compare on file.
I think those kids staged the scene and IF there were any drugs, they were snatched up that night - no evidence/no ties to the crime.......I wish mama or some other fam would help us out!!!! Maybe now that they are getting older, they will want some answers- or maybe not???:confused::confused:

These dumb kids arent smart enough to hide body and evidence THIS long..........Thinking of you JP......:blowkiss:

Wow- Thanks ladies/gents for checking in on Joes thread!!! Seems like someotimes we feel like we're the ony ones who havent forgotten (thanks for letting me knwo Im NOT alone in looking for this boy).

There is something that believe,gaia, MMB or ID4G (or anyone else) may know... When I was reading up on NFrancisco, I saw that a couple bodies had washed up under some bridges in the WA area. I know this sounds odd, but I do remember Sharon telling us that Kathy submitted his dental/dna in case of a poss match. My odd question is "How long can a body last under water?" For some reason I dont think he drowned, I think he was pushed off that bridge. I do remeber Sharon telling me that they spoke to the WA state ME , and they have his records to compare on file.
I think those kids staged the scene and IF there were any drugs, they were snatched up that night - no evidence/no ties to the crime.......I wish mama or some other fam would help us out!!!! Maybe now that they are getting older, they will want some answers- or maybe not???:confused::confused:

These dumb kids arent smart enough to hide body and evidence THIS long..........Thinking of you JP......:blowkiss:

I recall a conversation we had regarding the subject on how long Joe would stay submerged if he were in the water-given what he was reportedly wearing, it was tough to decide but unlikely that he would not have surfaced by now. Because of the intitial focus on the chance he ended his own life by way of the bridge, I would have to believe that LE did some pretty thorough water searches in the area of the bridge...but I do not know what to believe any more I guess. I have had the back of Bremerton in this case because I have not seen evidence of wrong doing on their part, but without knowing what is in the case file, it is hard to maintain that position I confess.

I recall a conversation we had regarding the subject on how long Joe would stay submerged if he were in the water-given what he was reportedly wearing, it was tough to decide but unlikely that he would not have surfaced by now. Because of the intitial focus on the chance he ended his own life by way of the bridge, I would have to believe that LE did some pretty thorough water searches in the area of the bridge...but I do not know what to believe any more I guess. I have had the back of Bremerton in this case because I have not seen evidence of wrong doing on their part, but without knowing what is in the case file, it is hard to maintain that position I confess.

Hello my friend,

I almost PMed you about this, but wanted to see what others thought- I dont think for one minute that Joe jumped- IF, and IF he has on shrooms, they could have been snuck to him on pizza, in a soda (speaking from hs experience- you dont taste them w/ combo pizza as much as nasty soda). Some say he was experimenting, so maybe he knowingly took it. Its a pretty mellow high- I think he was maybe pushed or urged to "fly" under the influence, ya never know.

I too dont have anything to rant about BPD right now. Everyone has so much drama to say about them, yet I got the upmost respect and attention to my story when I called in. I do agree more should have been done, but what do we really know about what happened? I have thought about calling him and asking, but am I stepping over my bounds not being a family memeber? I TRYING to help them find ther son. I honestly dont think we will find Joe alive since his assetts havent been touched. I do beleive that we can put him to rest where he belongs.

Anyone have any ideas, please HELP!!!!!!

Peace my friend :blowkiss:

Kathy just called me. The May 25th edition of People is out and there is an article about Joe in there. It's the issue with Kate Gosselin on it. The article is short and could have been better written, but atleast they followed through.

Kathy just called. People magazine is out. It's the issue with Kate Gosselin on it. Came out yesterday, and some places will have it today.
---------------------------------
Does this mean a story on Joe P is in the People magazine?

I checked the online People and I could not find anything about him,
except the 2006 story.

I am a little confused.:confused:

---------------------------------
Does this mean a story on Joe P is in the People magazine?

I checked the online People and I could not find anything about him,
except the 2006 story.

I am a little confused.:confused:

There's a two page article on Joe in this edition of People. It's not online! Just the cover is online, and a few articles. I have the magazine in front of me, and they finally followed through with their promises to the family, but they left a bunch of this story out.

There's a two page article on Joe in this edition of People. It's not online! Just the cover is online, and a few articles. I have the magazine in front of me, and they finally followed through with their promises to the family, but they left a bunch of this story out.
----------------------------------------

Now I will have to go buy People magazine. Did the story just gloss over parts of what are known to be facts?

Can you share the article with those of us who cant go out and buy it? My budget is blown and I cant afford a $4 magazine, especially if the article isnt correct. I know about out posting rules, but even if you can give us a lil bit, I would appreciate it, DD. thanks :blowkiss:

Can you share the article with those of us who cant go out and buy it? My budget ib blown and I cant afford a $4 magazine, especially if the article isnt correct. I know about out posting rules, but even if you can give us a lil bit, I would appreciate it, DD. thanks :blowkiss:

I'm working a double today, but tomorrow when I'm at home I will sit down and tell you all about the article. It's a nice article, but it doesn't really go into any details about the night Joe went missing. The article basically just says he was a really nice kid, and his family wants answers. They have a picture of Kathy on the page and she kind of wishes they would have left that out and added more text about the case, but she is grateful that they finally printed it.

Thanks DazzlinDeb. It's so good to hear that the article about Joe FINALLY made it in. I will have to go pick up the magazine in the next few days. Kind of disappointing that they left out so much, but something is better than nothing. :)

I'll check it out too...though I don't know if I want to buy it...I don't think I want Jon & Kate running around my house.

I'll check it out too...though I don't know if I want to buy it...I don't think I want Jon & Kate running around my house.

lol fragile~

thats why I refuse to buy it...lol
I am all for finding Joe, but if the article isnt helpful, I cant afford to blow that cash on J & K- They are everywhere I freaking look- went from octo/pyscho to these two- Im tired or multiples.....Glad they're all healthy, but this media exposure is not healthy for their physche....sorry OT Christine :blowkiss:

And you've hit on the head why I wouldn't buy it either, unless it was an awesome, amazing, in-depth article.....sadly it won't be, but for support I'll gladly read it at the library!

I bought it-DD gave you a pretty accurate description of the article-there was really nothing to it. No time lines, nothing in depth, nothing about where they have searched and anything they have found. It was interesting to read some of the comments from his friends-they expressed themselves as missing him terribly and wondering what had happened. They did include info about where Joe's car was found, so if there is some information regarding the resturant that has not yet been uncovered, this might inspire someone to make a call if they saw something.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89
Back