WA WA - Karen Louise Johnley Wallahee, 29, Lazy R Tavern, Harrah, Yakama Indian Reservation,Nov 1987

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Karen Louise Johnley Wallahee, 29, was reported missing on Nov. 9, 1987. Her name was on a reward list circulated by a local group called Yakamas for Justice and by tribal police. She was last seen by a relative at the Lazy R Tavern in Harrah on the evening of Nov. 7, 1987

I really think Karen could be ‘Helen Doe.’ I see a very strong resemblance, and she matches the available criteria for this doe nearly perfectly; including her last known location being Washington. The color pink is even mentioned in both Karen and Helen Does’ clothing descriptions.

I really think Karen could be ‘Helen Doe.’ I see a very strong resemblance, and she matches the available criteria for this doe nearly perfectly; including her last known location being Washington. The color pink is even mentioned in both Karen and Helen Does’ clothing descriptions.
Interesting. I wonder about the age difference though. They are very particular about the age range (20-29) for the UID, making me believe they did a very thorough examination of the remains. Just out of interest: What is changing in a woman's body that makes it possible to pinpoint her age range? Could they have been off/missed something? Karen would have been in her 30's in 1991, when this accident occured. Thoughts?

Wishing for both of them to come home soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drella444
Back