GUILTY WA - Kassanndra Cantrell, 33, pregnant, found deceased, Parkland, 25 Aug 2020 *Arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just an FYI on phone pings.

My boss lives in Sidney By The Sea on Victoria Island, British Columbia.

Every month he has to scour his cell phone bill because he gets charged periodically for long distance (international) calls because his phone will be directed to towers in Washington State. Specifically, Bellingham.

Just because you are close to a tower doesn't automatically mean that your phone will ping off that tower. Sometimes the signals get rerouted.
The phone was found buried in the water at Owens Beach. I recall this area was the subject of a search by LE very early (looking for evidence).

The phone's final destination point recorded was at 12:45 p.m. in an area similar with Owen Beach, where divers would later find it buried in sea kelp on the ocean floor.

About 45 minutes after investigators believe Cantrell's phone was thrown in Puget Sound, Dudley’s phone turns back on and places him at his residence. He texts his wife at 2:30 p.m. seemingly about the security cameras being back on, and just prior, texting his employer asking about sealant, a substance used for sealing and filling gaps and cracks. Dudley mentions to his boss he’s doing work in his basement. One week later, FBI forensic technicians would search his home, detecting blood in various areas of the basement and also in his truck.

Kassanndra Cantrell: Body of missing pregnant woman found in Pierce County; suspect arrested

If you want to update the map -

Her car was found in the 300 Block of E 26th St (between C St and D St)
She was found across the street from the University Place School District Transportation facility.

Location of KC's body from where her vehicle was abandoned is about 15 mins or 9.3 miles

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Kassanndra Cantrell: Body of missing pregnant woman found in Pierce County; suspect arrested

Sept 23, 2020
Published 6 hours ago
Updated 18 mins ago
Pierce County
Q13 FOX

Dudley told detectives he started that morning at Costco before returning home to do some “spring cleaning” which already made detectives suspicious. But it was his next confirmed movements that were a huge piece of the puzzle. Just after 8 a.m., surveillance video showed Dudley’s truck pull into this parking garage at the Tacoma Dome Station. Warrants say he parked, took a bike out of the car, and rode off. Four hours later, a video showed Cantrell's white Mazda parked near the train station, being driven by a man wearing latex gloves that documents say fit Dudley’s description. The man in the video is seen walking towards the parking garage, and not long after, Dudley’s truck pulls out of the garage and drives away.

<modsnipped - over 10% copyright allowance

Last edited by a moderator:

Sept 23, 2020
Published 6 hours ago
Updated 18 mins ago
Pierce County
Q13 FOX

Dudley told detectives he started that morning at Costco before returning home to do some “spring cleaning” which already made detectives suspicious. But it was his next confirmed movements that were a huge piece of the puzzle. Just after 8 a.m., surveillance video showed Dudley’s truck pull into this parking garage at the Tacoma Dome Station. Warrants say he parked, took a bike out of the car, and rode off. Four hours later, a video showed Cantrell's white Mazda parked near the train station, being driven by a man wearing latex gloves that documents say fit Dudley’s description. The man in the video is seen walking towards the parking garage, and not long after, Dudley’s truck pulls out of the garage and drives away.
<modsnipped>

Doesn't this mean she told him she was pregnant prior to meeting up.?Doesn't look like it was a surprise on that day at least. He lured her to her death, he planned it. He is just an evil idiot Moo

Why was it so easy for him to kill someone he has been going back and forth with for years? People are messed up.

Wow, he dropped his truck off in the Tacoma dome area before she even left her house, as well as disconnected the ADT services, this was completely premeditated.
Clearly had NOT planned this with his partner as he had texted her a lie to explain why ADT wasn’t working in case she was alerted.

blood in “various parts” of the basement? Horrifying.
her poor mother and brother in such an unimaginable nightmare :(

ETA: I can’t help but wonder how much his partner put together in her head over this month. Did they talk about this? Had she been staying at the crime scene I imagine?

Just so tragic, senseless and absolutely terrifying.

Last edited:
The body of Kassandra Cantrell, a pregnant Parkland woman missing nearly a month, was found Tuesday over a cliff in University Place.

A Pierce County sheriff’s SWAT team arrested her 37-year-old ex-boyfriend at his Tacoma house hours after the discovery. He is expected to be booked into Pierce County Jail on suspicion of first-degree murder.

Cantrell, 33, was last seen leaving her family’s home the morning of Aug. 25.

Relatives reported her missing two days later, concerned that she’d missed her first ultrasound appointment.

Pierce County sheriff’s detectives almost immediately narrowed in on an ex-boyfriend believed to have fathered Cantrell’s baby.

They recovered surveillance video after Cantrell’s Mazda 3 sedan was found abandoned in Tacoma showing the ex-boyfriend arrive at a parking garage in her vehicle and leave in a truck.

EBM: Wonder which parking garage?

Divers also recovered Cantrell’s cell phone in the waters off Owen Beach.

EBM: FYI - Owens Beach is in Point Defiance Park

Just before noon Tuesday, the investigation led detectives to 64th Street West and Chambers Creek Road in University Place, where they found Cantrell’s body about 100 yards down a cliff.

Rescue crews used a high-angle ropes operation to recover the body.

“This is sad ending but this is the ending we expected,” sheriff’s spokesman Ed Troyer said. “At least now we can get closure for the family.”

https://www.thenewstribune.com/news/local/crime/article245932625.html

"They recovered surveillance video after Cantrell’s Mazda 3 sedan was found abandoned in Tacoma showing the ex-boyfriend arrive at a parking garage in her vehicle and leave in a truck."

BAM....I just knew they had video from somewhere, of that %^&$#@ driving her car. I knew it.

That will be devastating for the defense when they jury sees that footage. Something simple and visual, just like that, creates GUILTY verdicts.

Last edited:
Kassandra's has been found. A word of awe to Pierce county PD and Seattle police. Searching for a murdered woman is a difficult job, and in a difficult time, they have done it fast, and professionally. My big respect to them.

I feel horribly sorry for KC's mother and brother. They have one another, but lost a beautiful daughter, and a sister. I wish them strength in what follows the discovery of Kassandra's body.
And Mom lost her first grand baby. :(....she and her family must be so devastated after Kassandra had been so excited in anticipation of her child.

Sept 23, 2020
Published 6 hours ago
Updated 18 mins ago
Pierce County
Q13 FOX

<modsnipped>

Wow. I would say that this guy's murder IQ was about equal to Patrick Frazee's and Chris Watts. Forensics have this case sealed shut because he is such an idiot. JMO

Wow. I would say that this guy's murder IQ was about equal to Patrick Frazee's and Chris Watts. Forensics have this case sealed shut because he is such an idiot. JMO

I wonder if he thinks life in jail is cheaper than child support payments!!!

Seems more than child support, who knows if she even brought it up. He seems very earlier on to hate having kids. Would like to know his background.

I think maybe because we spend time on this forum, some of the things that seem obvious to us not obvious to the criminals or maybe they are so focus on killing the person they don't pay attention.
Like saying you haven't spoken to her in years when you texted her the day she went missing do they not know they can check phone records? Or parking where there is a surveillance camera.

Then again the smart ones know better and never get caught. :(.

I hope his GF had no ideas of his plans, she must have been suspicious after the fact though. Now he can continue the relationship behind bars. If I was her I would not speak to him ever again.

Wow, he dropped his truck off in the Tacoma dome area before she even left her house, as well as disconnected the ADT services, this was completely premeditated.
Clearly had NOT planned this with his partner as he had texted her a lie to explain why ADT wasn’t working in case she was alerted.

blood in “various parts” of the basement? Horrifying.
her poor mother and brother in such an unimaginable nightmare :(

ETA: I can’t help but wonder how much his partner put together in her head over this month. Did they talk about this? Had she been staying at the crime scene I imagine?

Just so tragic, senseless and absolutely terrifying.
Yes - so much premeditation!!!
He drove his truck over to the Tacoma dome area WITH HIS BIKE IN IT - all before poor KC even left her house the morning of the 25th!!!

The details! All pre planned! If he dropped his truck off prior to them meeting then he transported her in her car after he killed her, is that what you all are understanding? She was killed at his residence?
How did he do this? I need to read some more,I’m confused.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
username_not_found
Back