FL FL - Olof Tobias Hallin, 42, Endangered, vehicle abandoned in Palmetto, he was last seen at a Publix in Doral, 14 Nov 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

On page 19, this PDF indicates he was the 7th biggest shareholder in Ecoteq which turned out to be a huge scam, I found it in a shareholders blog on Google when I searched Olof's name. Someone in the blog mentioned he was missing, and suggested the gators got him. If you read the whole PDF, a lot of shady characters were involved.
The PDF is from a Norwegian periodical called Kapital, which has been translated to English.

Looks like the National Missing and Unidentified Person System's database has been updated to include Olof Tobias Hallin.
The authorities have included some interesting disappearance circumstances related to a crypto currency deal behind a bar in Parrish, Florida with two individuals. Very odd.

Circumstances of Disappearance
Subject was supposed to meet two individuals behind a bar in Parrish to make a crypto currency deal. He went missing and left his vehicle behind, missing adult due to suspicious circumstances.

Looks like the National Missing and Unidentified Person System's database has been updated to include Olof Tobias Hallin.
The authorities have included some interesting disappearance circumstances related to a crypto currency deal behind a bar in Parrish, Florida with two individuals. Very odd.

Subject was supposed to meet two individuals behind a bar in Parrish to make a crypto currency deal. He went missing and left his vehicle behind, missing adult due to suspicious circumstances.
"Suspicious circumstances" kind of explains the utter silence/lack of public appeal from his wife as to his whereabouts.

I think they know this isn't ending well so they don't want to make it public.

Who does the cryptocurrency exchange behind a bar? this also explains why they haven’t hired a private investigator and the police to help find him have stopped, and this case from the families perspective has gone absolute crickets.

What about this case makes the missing person "endangered"? Maybe he is in need of seizure medication or the like- it's very concerning....

I'm completely unfamiliar with that part of the USA, is where he was last seen an area of note in any way? Lots of tourists? Popular with party goers? I have no clue.
I'm thinking maybe he expressed feeling like harming himself, to avoid facing charges. Perhaps why he is considered endangered...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missledet
Back