Found Alive WA - L.C., 15, Pierce County, 9 May 2018 *arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So, she supposedly was with Alex, an 18-year-old friend. After they found Alex and she was not with him, he told police about Fitzpatrick and another woman.

Mother's plea to her missing daughter: 'Come home'
"The next day I took him to talk to the detective," she said. "And he told him."

He told detectives a horrifying story. He said he and LC were at the Federal Way Transit Center when they were approached by a woman and a man later identified as Christopher Fitzpatrick, a 39-year-old convicted child molester.
The couple convinced the teens to go with them.
"And proceeded to tell my daughter that she was beautiful," said AJC. "And that she could pose nude for photos.

It‘s not mentioned what happened after that. Why would Alex just leave without her? Did he think it was OK for his 15-year-old friend to pose for nude photos? For some strangers? And then go about his daily routine until he was found? Um, what?! Or did he make up the story? Who is the woman Fitzpatrick was with and where is she? Something is not right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Based on the charges he was arrested for, I do believe that she was with him at one point :(:

“Christopher Fitzpatrick, 39, of Federal Way was booked into Pierce County Jail about 8:30 p.m. Saturday night on suspicion of promoting commercial prostitution, third-degree child rape and first-degree kidnapping with sexual motivation, as well as Pierce County Superior Court bench warrants for failing to register as a sex offender and violating probation. Fitzpatrick also had warrants for his arrest from Lakewood Municipal Court for third-degree malicious mischief, obstructing police and first-degree trespassing, court records show.” (BBM)

Wanted sex offender arrested, police say; Bonney Lake teen still missing

Also:

“Christopher Fitzpatrick, 39, was apprehended Saturday in Lakewood with help from an anonymous tipster, Deputy U.S. Marshal Beatrice Pharr said.

It is alleged that Fitzpatrick abducted a 15-year-old juvenile, LC, on May 9,” Pharr said. “At the time of arrest, LC was not with Fitzpatrick.’ (BBM)

US Marshals nab sex offender suspected of abducting teenage girl

Pierce County booking records:

Booking 2018146037

So horrifying! If she was with him what are the chances she is still alive? Could he have trafficked her? Seems like that is the only hope she is ok. :mad::(

So, she supposedly was with Alex, an 18-year-old friend. After they found Alex and she was not with him, he told police about Fitzpatrick and another woman.

It‘s not mentioned what happened after that. Why would Alex just leave without her? Did he think it was OK for his 15-year-old friend to pose for nude photos? For some strangers? And then go about his daily routine until he was found? Um, what?! Or did he make up the story? Who is the woman Fitzpatrick was with and where is she? Something is not right.

I agree, this story does not make sense. I hope they give the 18 year old a polygraph. And who is this woman? If she exists, could she be holding LC captive somewhere? I expect more arrests in this case. JMO.

This is sounding like a long con.

Alex is a recruiter who finds the target starts a relationship. Possibly an intimate one. Then he arranges a meet with someone who can help them make some money. Alex is there cheering them on. They get into a car together and then she is being sex trafficed. This is my own opinion. But yes, I do believe that alex is in on this.

This is sounding like a long con.

Alex is a recruiter who finds the target starts a relationship. Possibly an intimate one. Then he arranges a meet with someone who can help them make some money. Alex is there cheering them on. They get into a car together and then she is being sex trafficed. This is my own opinion. But yes, I do believe that alex is in on this.
I'm wondering if they checked out Everrette Tweaker Cam. See if she shows up.
Even if she wasn't with Fitzpatrick at the time of his arrest, he's still scum who needs to be kept locked up.

<modsnip>

She's 15. Even if she is not being "held against her will" she may have made a bad choice to stay with someone who is harming her or convincing her to do bad things. She may have been groomed and brain washed to believe she can't go back home again. I hope LE finds her soon.

Uggghhh this is so bad.

My guess is she is drugged up and locked in a nasty motel room or is at a truck stop. I've seen other cases like this, in fact I believe it was on a show called "Web of Lies". A woman befriended a vulnerable teen only to kidnap her with the boyfriend (threw her in the trunk), drug her up and pimp her out.

This is so sickening and worrisome, her family....:(

It sounds like LE's response is major and it is obvious this is a trafficking situation, so appropriate authorities and agencies will be involved.

Sending put positive thoughts for LC, they're out there looking for you, hang in there.

I would recommend flyers at all truck stops, rest stops and motels in the areas confirmed as related.

Anxiously keeping an eye on this one.

She's 15. Even if she is not being "held against her will" she may have made a bad choice to stay with someone who is harming her or convincing her to do bad things. She may have been groomed and brain washed to believe she can't go back home again. I hope LE finds her soon.

(O/T, Yes in that show I just mentioned (Texas case, iirc), when the cops found her in the motel room, they asked her her name, and she gave them a different name iirc she was so brainwashed. They had locked her in the closet. Also took pictures of her body and posted them to make it seem like she was awake but really she was all drugged. And wow, a very dedicated cop took a hunch and checked with all motels during a major sporting event, knowing this would be a big time for traffickers. He had been checking backpage, craigslist for months, iirc...this girl was so brave to come on and tell her story because she wanted to help others.

Hey there's an angle sleuthers. Get your eye bleach and brainbleach and check CL and backpage, especially areas with major events (rodeos, sporting events, etc.).

What major events are there in the known related areas? Shirt she could be anywhere in the country right now...

Hope Mexico isn't an option.

Last edited:
I'm wondering if they checked out Everrette Tweaker Cam. See if she shows up.
Even if she wasn't with Fitzpatrick at the time of his arrest, he's still scum who needs to be kept locked up.
I had to google:

"king5.com | 'North Everett Tweaker Cam' live streaming homeless camp
'North Everett Tweaker Cam' live streaming homeless camp

Aug 10, 2017 · 'North Everett Tweaker Cam' live streaming homeless camp. An Everett business owner has set up a live stream of a homeless camp to draw attention to the opioid epidemic. Author: Eric Wilkinson."

Another article:

“[SBM]

Fitzpatrick and his alleged accomplice, Maria Ann Counts, were also accused of providing illegal drugs to a minor and taking *advertiser censored* pictures of her.

[SBM]

An 18-year-old friend of LC's said they met up with a couple of older people at one point who were later identified as Fitzpatrick and Counts, police said.

In probable cause court documents, the mother of one of Fitzpatrick's children told police that Fitzpatrick is sexually violent and that his ‘thing’ is keeping young girls drugged and to ‘pimp’ them out of hotels.

Police eventually tracked down Counts, who, according to the court documents, said she did not know LC was underage and thought she was 18 but also at times said the girl was 17. Counts said she had seen LC with Fitzpatrick and that Fitzpatrick was sex-trafficking her. She said Fitzpatrick also had sex with the girl.

With information obtained from Counts and others, police were able to find and arrest Fitzpatrick on May 26. He has a prior conviction for a sex offense and he had an outstanding bench warrant.

[SBM]” (BBM)

https://www.google.com/amp/q13fox.c...out-missing-15-year-old-bonney-lake-girl/amp/

Praying that LC is found today.

Just a quick note, Backpage and Craigslist no longer exist in that form due to Sesta and Fosta. Trafficking is moving to the street and the Deep Web. It makes it actually harder to locate girls in my opinion.

This is true however time and time again it’s basic “Social Media”.

It has been 19 days since her daughter LC went missing. Family members believe LC left home after agreeing to meet with someone on social media.

Mom of missing 15-year-old fears her daughter agreed to meet someone on social media

You know all the cases everyone screams sex trafficking and it doesn't make sense?.... well, this is the real deal. This is what it looks like.

I'm beyond frustrated that this guy is on the streets . When we the justice system get it? So much of our violent crime comes from those left to reoffend. Not only his past with his wife, which should have kept him locked up, but he had a 16 year old tied to a motel bed??? This is the main reason I strongly advocate for victims to prosecute. It's not easy, but you just might save the next girl. Let's hope this one is still alive and can be rescued. And that this time, his conviction sticks!!

This is true however time and time again it’s basic “Social Media”.

It has been 19 days since her daughter LC went missing. Family members believe LC left home after agreeing to meet with someone on social media.

Mom of missing 15-year-old fears her daughter agreed to meet someone on social media
Agreed, I was referring more in terms of trying to find those girls once they have been transferred off to the next pimp down the line. There are no easily searchable photos since those sites went down. Some are starting to slowly return now their ownership has been transferred to countries untouchable by the US govt. I'm going to poke around one right now, but it's a long shot. I have a few friends deeply involved fighting against trafficking. Hopefully the suspects do talk. I was once approached in Vegas when I was walking alone by a pimp. They can be quite charming and promise you the world...they know exactly how to get you in, thankfully I didn't make the leap.

Search intensifies for missing Bonney Lake girl after man charged with kidnapping, raping, trafficking her

fitzpatrick-21.jpg

After his appearance in court, Fitzpatrick tried to hang himself with a towel on a shower door in the jail, the Pierce County Sheriff's Department said. He was found, however, and taken to the hospital, where he is expected to survive, officials say.
The search is still on for LC. A reward of up to $2,000 is being offered for information that helps authorities find LC. Call the Bonney Lake Police Department or 911 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS. You can remain anonymous.

In probable cause court documents, the mother of one of Fitzpatrick's children told police that Fitzpatrick is sexually violent and that his ‘thing’ is keeping young girls drugged and to ‘pimp’ them out of hotels.

Wait. The mother of one of this sexual degenerate's children knows that he likes to keep young girls drugged up and pimps them out of hotels?

Has she shared this info with LE previously, or did she just decide to mention it now? o_O

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back