Found Alive WA - L.C., 15, Pierce County, 9 May 2018 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It took me several tries closing it and reopening it.
That is weird. They are totally blocking my access to any stories on this case, but I can read everything else on the site. o_O

I finally got the article and video to load on a different website. Weird.

Last edited:
IMO The headline and the caption under the video are misleading and not at all what the officer in the video actually said.

The caption uses the words "knew about the effort to find her and changed her appearance to remain hidden, police said"

However the officer actually said "her appearance had been changed, in other words her appearance was different than when she left her home on May 9th. She was aware of the massive effort to locate her and bring her home safely."

Never does the LE Officer use the words " to remain hidden". Nothing about remaining hidden at all. Massive difference IMO.

When I have the actual words from LE in a video I will take that over the twisted way it is written by a reporter. It's just that the story makes it sound like she was trying not to be found.

All JMO

My thoughts exactly when I read the actual quote from LE. Someone else could've changed her appearance, or she could've been forced to.

IMO The headline and the caption under the video are misleading and not at all what the officer in the video actually said.

The caption uses the words "knew about the effort to find her and changed her appearance to remain hidden, police said"

However the officer actually said "her appearance had been changed, in other words her appearance was different than when she left her home on May 9th. She was aware of the massive effort to locate her and bring her home safely."

Never does the LE Officer use the words " to remain hidden". Nothing about remaining hidden at all. Massive difference IMO.

When I have the actual words from LE in a video I will take that over the twisted way it is written by a reporter. It's just that the story makes it sound like she was trying not to be found.

All JMO

I can no longer get back into the site to read. But thank you for the clarification on what the officer said vs the reporter. Shame on the reporter for twisting the officer’s words.

It wasn’t a paywall when I accessed the link. But now like you, I can’t access it.
Here is the alternative site that I finally got it to load on, if it helps anyone.

A 15-year-old Bonney Lake girl who was missing for more than three weeks knew about the effort to find her and changed her appearance to remain hidden, police said Monday.

LC was spotted Sunday by a passerby at a Puyallup bus stop. Puyallup police picked her up and turned her over to Bonney Lake police.

She was alone at the time.

On Sunday evening, the teen was reunited with her family.

"She was aware of the massive effort to locate her and bring her home safely," Bonney Lake police spokesman Daron Wolschleger said.

Missing Bonney Lake teen knew people were looking for her, changed appearance, police say

Lakewood is a hot spot for local military 'weekending' (big economy for ST-ing there).

I'm an assertive and aggressive individual to come at the wrong way- Lakewood's a horrible place I've personally been stalked and sexually harassed in very disturbing methods (Tacoma johns are just annoying).
All the trash LE sweeps out of Tacoma (after the local bouncing between hills) settles south to Lakewood. Families caught up in the drug/gang culture try to make a go at normalcy out that way.
Creepers count on it being semi secluded, this public perception is distilled into a potent discussion in the sexual predator community and thus it's in the category of ideal hunting grounds for passing serials on the 5.

Maybe the news needs to make a point of reviving the nightmare everyone lived under while GRK was at large.
Lakewood used to be featured a lot on COPS. I heard that city officials basically begged to be taken out of the rotation. It seems like it should be lovely but it definitely has issues (I live in Brier but get down that way periodically).

This case is so heartbreaking and horrifying.

Search for missing Bonney Lake girl turns into search for answers after she's returned home

William Pittman, who was the third suspect arrested, was the man who was beat up by the vigilantes. LC stayed at his home.

"Pittman minimized his involvement in the case and reportedly tried to help investigators find Fitzpatrick and gave them a cell phone he said belonged to the girl. He is the person police said was beat up by a group of vigilantes who believed him to be a suspect in the teen's disappearance.

Greer told the court at least one other person also might be charged."

I wonder if the 4th person would be our well known Alex?

Search for missing Bonney Lake girl turns into search for answers after she's returned home

William Pittman, who was the third suspect arrested, was the man who was beat up by the vigilantes. LC stayed at his home.

"Pittman minimized his involvement in the case and reportedly tried to help investigators find Fitzpatrick and gave them a cell phone he said belonged to the girl. He is the person police said was beat up by a group of vigilantes who believed him to be a suspect in the teen's disappearance.

Or whoever she’d been staying with before they found her at the bus stop.

I hope this is an appropriate place to ask for advice. I need to change the Facebook post as soon as possible. I have to put in a request to fb and they say it may take several days, and I can't unpublished it during that review period.
Her family would like it to remain up and hopefully be a tool to help others.
All the names I have picked so far have been declined by fb f think because they are already being used.
Any ideas would be great, because we need her name down asap to protect privacy.

Thank you!

Does her family want the name removed? If so, maybe just use the initials to get it changed quickly. There was a lot of good info on that page, so I can see why they want it to stay! No sense reinventing the wheel with every new case. Peoplease can learn from the successes.

Woah...marking..

So, what's the best way to make a map these days? Any good apps, etc.? Tia.

Does her family want the name removed? If so, maybe just use the initials to get it changed quickly. There was a lot of good info on that page, so I can see why they want it to stay! No sense reinventing the wheel with every new case. Peoplease can learn from the successes.

Am I replying correctly? I'm new to this.

They haven't asked to have it changed. Everything that is posted comes from the family, but, I think tomorrow morning I'm going to unpublish until I can work it out with FB.
They denied the request for name change because the name we chose was dubbed "misleading" about our content or product and they won't allow another request. So I disputed their decision and I don't know when they will get to it.

It has a decent following. It is the way journalist have been reaching everyone without bothering the family directly.
So I think updates today we're good, but I think it also it draws attention to them and it won't calm down until the name is changed.

The family does want it used as a platform to bring awareness, so I hope we get to keep it.

Am I replying correctly? I'm new to this.

They haven't asked to have it changed. Everything that is posted comes from the family, but, I think tomorrow morning I'm going to unpublish until I can work it out with FB.
They denied the request for name change because the name we chose was dubbed "misleading" about our content or product and they won't allow another request. So I disputed their decision and I don't know when they will get to it.

It has a decent following. It is the way journalist have been reaching everyone without bothering the family directly.
So I think updates today we're good, but I think it also it draws attention to them and it won't calm down until the name is changed.

The family does want it used as a platform to bring awareness, so I hope we get to keep it.

Since family in involved, turn the page over to them and let them do as they want. It's their daughter afterall. If they want her name on it, they will leave it. If they don't, they can change it. Why would you or anyone not family want control over the page when family knows the page exists? Give it to them! Makes sense to me.

I am hoping for and anticipating more arrests. Hopefully a whole awful ring(s) has been disbanded/destroyed; LC's suffering has brought awareness, to say the least, for not only the general public, but also LE and helping victims in the future.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChampagneGrams
Back