WA WA - Lena Lang, 35, Olympic NP, Crescent Lake 27 MAY 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's all very strange. If she's still in that lake she should have surfaced by now. I'm deeply suspicious about the whole story.
I think they need to return to the last person with her. I don’t see how it’s possible that she would have ever been out of his sight. If the wind had flipped her floatie, he should have seen her in the water in distress. Jmvho.

I also think of her often, along with Maureen Kelly. Both of these women were free spirited and went off on an adventure never to return.
This one just doesn’t seem like an accidental drowning. The person who was with her has never been named. The floatie was never found. The witness who reported seeing a woman take the floatie out of the lake has never been named. The person who took the floatie has never come forward or been ID’d. NPS was in communication to borrow a deep water ROV from Glenn Canyon... and no follow-up report. Hinky meter has always been WAY UP here. What happened to this woman?

This one just doesn’t seem like an accidental drowning. The person who was with her has never been named. The floatie was never found. The witness who reported seeing a woman take the floatie out of the lake has never been named. The person who took the floatie has never come forward or been ID’d. NPS was in communication to borrow a deep water ROV from Glenn Canyon... and no follow-up report. Hinky meter has always been WAY UP here. What happened to this woman?
I also think it’s strange that the person who reported her missing has never been named or questioned. Is that normal?

I also think it’s strange that the person who reported her missing has never been named or questioned. Is that normal?
I think it is more accurate to say they haven't been named, but we really don't know who has been questioned. I can understand respecting the privacy of someone who comes forward with information- if those folks get publicly named and harassed, it discourages people from sharing what they know. I think it is most likely a drowning, but without more information, we won't ever know for sure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hereforthechildren
Back