Found Alive WA - L.C., 15, Pierce County, 9 May 2018 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So, they started off in Bonney Lake, headed to the Federal Way Transit Center (getting closer to Seattle), then were spotted in Tacoma, and now they are searching Tenino (Going further outwards)?

Seems they went away from BL at first, then closer and now are headed in the completely opposite direction.

There seems to be a method to the areas they are searching according to this article.

“Court documents say Fitzpatrick and Counts took LC all over a wide area the last few weeks from Federal Way to Tacoma, Lakewood and Tenino in Thurston County and back.”

“Volunteer searcher David Munari said the 7-11 store in Lakewood, near where Fitzpatrick was arrested, is the last place LC was seen on Saturday.”

2 charged in disappearance of Bonney Lake teen

Last edited by a moderator:
There seems to be a method to the areas they are searching according to this article.

“Court documents say Fitzpatrick and Counts took LC all over a wide area the last few weeks from Federal Way to Tacoma, Lakewood and Tenino in Thurston County and back.”

“Volunteer searcher David Munari said the 7-11 store in Lakewood, near where Fitzpatrick was arrested, is the last place LC was seen on Saturday.”

2 charged in disappearance of Bonney Lake teen

Oh I imagine there is. I just expect them to take LC and head off and never come back. But, it appears she may be right on the edge of her home. (Thank goodness, that makes the search easier for now). I'm keeping an eye on the search sites.

Found some informative news articles (for me anyway) on recent Sex Trafficking busts, stings and studies that outline who these people are who engage in Sex Trafficking in the Seattle-Tacoma area.

TACOMA, Wash. -- Seven members of a street gang have been charged with trafficking minors for sex.
(10/2017)
7 Pierce gang members charged with trafficking minors for sex

Washington State Patrol and Lakewood police set up the operation, which centered on truck stops, after receiving complaints from citizens.

"The reason that there were so many victims, is because there are so many buyers.“
Sting operation targets human trafficking in Pierce Co. truck stops

“This is a business. You’ve got buyers, which are the ‘Johns,’ and sellers, which are the ‘pimps,’” Runbeck said.
“Buyers in Pierce and King Counties are prevalent and wealthy. According to the Washington Technology Industry Association, 12 percent of online buyers are in the technology industry. The peak time for buying sex online is 2 p.m., and there are over 100 websites to buy black-market sex online. In King County, the average buyer is just under 50 years old, highly educated, and is white-collar. “
Human trafficking prevalent in Seattle-Tacoma area - The Trail

Last edited:
LC: Following second arrest, cops fear missing teen is sex-trafficking victim
According to KIRO, Fitzpatrick allegedly raped LC and sold her as a prostitute multiple times since meeting her on May 9.
Police initially identified someone named Alex as a person of interest in their investigation. CrimeOnlinereported that Bonney Lake police believed the 15-year-old could have been with Alex Thueringer, 18,who had recently been kicked out of his Bonney Lake home. However, police later announced that they had spoken with Thueringer and he had no information about the girl’s whereabouts.

So, they started off in Bonney Lake, headed to the Federal Way Transit Center (getting closer to Seattle), then were spotted in Tacoma, and now they are searching Tenino (Going further outwards)?

Seems they went away from BL at first, then closer and now are headed in the completely opposite direction.
I wonder if they've checked Kent, especially Hawthorne Suites. That's another hotspot.

Reward just went up to $5,000.00.

If young women and children are bringing in the $200.00 an hour going rate in the Seattle-Tacoma area. I sincerely hope to see this reward money triple soon.

“Family members say the reward for any information leading to the safe return of LC has now increased to $5,000.”

Reward for info leading to missing Bonney Lake teen increases to $5,000

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member