Found Alive WA - L.C., 15, Pierce County, 9 May 2018 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
<modsnip>

Wondering who she's rolling with now as they'd want to hook her up with their pimp to climb the ladder of heirachy & move off the omega rung... flights more an issue for the circuits- idk that she's been in this long enough for anyone to fear a connection with her & feel the need to 'move product'?

Again... look to loadie families on the move- they run I5 and tend to hit up typical haunts (criminal history speaks for itself).

Last edited by a moderator:
"But the documents show he waited 12 long days to tell anyone the terrible story. By then, the documents say, Fitzpatrick had raped and sold LC several times as a prostitute.

"There's nothing more important than protecting our children and there are no crimes more serious than violating children," said Pierce County Prosecutor Mark Lindquist.

Lindquist said the arrests are shining a light on the underworld of sexual exploitation of children.

"The world of sex trafficking is seedy and it's dangerous," Lindquist said. "And it's important we find her."

And that is something Lindquist and everyone involved in the case is stressing. It is urgent that they find this teenager.

According to the court documents, she is being advertised on a website that was new even to Lindquist: MeetMe.com.

And, he cautions potential "customers" that anyone caught having sex with a child faces at least 10 years in prison. They could be charged even if they don't know the victim is underage."

Third suspect arrested in connection to the still-missing Bonney Lake teen

Man and woman charged with multiple crimes in connection with missing<br> Bonney Lake, WA girl | FEATURE NEWS | Sky Valley Chronicle Washington State News

This article is referencing LC as an initial runaway.

>>snip

Court documents in the case allege Fitzpatrick and Maria Counts approached LC after she ran away from home with a friend on May 9th or 10th.

After running away the two runaways ended up at the Federal Way Transit Center where LC allegedly met up with Fitzpatrick and Maria Counts.

This is a perfect example of why runaways are not necessarily safe, hence "endangered".

If she's deceased, I'm leaning towards a near roadside placement. Off hwy, in between applicable truck stops or motels. Off major freeway. Similar to the Killing Fields. Possible over Pierce Co line. Just an educated guess. Of course there's no telling!!

Hopefully LC is alive and they are closing in! I'm sick over this.

Eta: Field/lot...?

This is terrifying! I can't imagine the amount of fear, and pain these girls are facing. Happening in our own cities throughout the USA...big wigs, people in high places, it's just no telling the truth depth this goes. There's been rumors of such for at least the last decade that I've heard about, but I didn't have facts that it was truly happening in this magnitude. We've got to do better as a society! Where do we start? How do we eradicate this scum? How do we rebuild these communities? How do we find all that are responsible and how many jails will they fill? The worse I had heard was that Super Bowl Sunday was the biggest day for trafficking! Imagine that!! The one industry pulling in billions a year, and is linked to trafficking, but hush hush, can't taint that image or hurt those dollars. Wanna know the truth? Ever year I've been posting media links to the Super Bowl on my FB page, not ONE SINGLE PERSON has stopped watching due to those posts! I few each year mention being shocked, but yet, those same people were there the year before when I posted it too. So, being informed doesn't change anything either. One lady was posting photos of going overseas to help educate the women there about human trafficking, she's from my neighborhood, I asked if she was education here, she said it wasn't happening in the USA... mind bogging.

Where are you LC?!?! Please keep digging LE, keep arresting, keep trying to find LC. Much appreciated!

This is terrifying! I can't imagine the amount of fear, and pain these girls are facing. Happening in our own cities throughout the USA...big wigs, people in high places, it's just no telling the truth depth this goes. There's been rumors of such for at least the last decade that I've heard about, but I didn't have facts that it was truly happening in this magnitude. We've got to do better as a society! Where do we start? How do we eradicate this scum? How do we rebuild these communities? How do we find all that are responsible and how many jails will they fill? The worse I had heard was that Super Bowl Sunday was the biggest day for trafficking! Imagine that!! The one industry pulling in billions a year, and is linked to trafficking, but hush hush, can't taint that image or hurt those dollars. Wanna know the truth? Ever year I've been posting media links to the Super Bowl on my FB page, not ONE SINGLE PERSON has stopped watching due to those posts! I few each year mention being shocked, but yet, those same people were there the year before when I posted it too. So, being informed doesn't change anything either. One lady was posting photos of going overseas to help educate the women there about human trafficking, she's from my neighborhood, I asked if she was education here, she said it wasn't happening in the USA... mind bogging.

Where are you LC?!?! Please keep digging LE, keep arresting, keep trying to find LC. Much appreciated!

Yes, it really is sick. Any major events but the Super Bowl is the worst.

"But the documents show he waited 12 long days to tell anyone the terrible story. By then, the documents say, Fitzpatrick had raped and sold LC several times as a prostitute.

"There's nothing more important than protecting our children and there are no crimes more serious than violating children," said Pierce County Prosecutor Mark Lindquist.

Lindquist said the arrests are shining a light on the underworld of sexual exploitation of children.

"The world of sex trafficking is seedy and it's dangerous," Lindquist said. "And it's important we find her."

And that is something Lindquist and everyone involved in the case is stressing. It is urgent that they find this teenager.

According to the court documents, she is being advertised on a website that was new even to Lindquist: MeetMe.com.

And, he cautions potential "customers" that anyone caught having sex with a child faces at least 10 years in prison. They could be charged even if they don't know the victim is underage."

Third suspect arrested in connection to the still-missing Bonney Lake teen

MeetMe? Is that an app too? Maybe I'm thinking of something else?

It really doesn't matter what happens with Backpage or MeetMe or even CraigsList, they will always find a way. Create new sites, the dark web, social media, etc etc. As long as these disgusting humans are alive, human trafficking will hit.

Can you image how her family feel? :( I want to help this girl but how can we? It sounds like if she is not deceased, she is in a very dangerous situation. This isn't just a search for a girl hiding out in the woods.

My god, the Puget Sound is just my favorite place in the world and I love it here but, it's bad.

I wonder how the search of Tenino went on yesterday.

Guys, I'm sick over LC's disappearance. I can't stop coming back here even though I see no new posts! :(

I keep checking here as well. The reality of the sex trafficking industry on the West Coast and around the Puget Sound, in particular, is something that troubles me greatly ever since I first became aware of the decadence among the highest levels of the tech industry. Think "Eyes Wide Shut" kind of stuff.

When I read about sex trafficking, I feel like I need to go shower. But it's like I can't look away.

Looks like they are searching "areas of Lakewood"...

Why not Yakima? It's a huge sprawling economy of it's own now- someone burn a bridge or 20 out that way in the last year? Hmm.

Offender registries are open records. Offender communities stick together. Whoever 'has' her, has connection with somebody/s along the 507... Rainer wasn't mentioned (very small, perps would have to have connections they wanted to maintain or avoid).

There's been a record of sightings around the Puget Sound. These groups know they're infringing on established pimp territories and keep things moving (normal for first 3-6 months of brainwashing bs).

Why hasn't LE made it clear to media that she's a rape victim at this time? Kids in this position don't know that, they only think 'omg everyone is judging me, better stay on this side of silent'

So much more, shutting up for now.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Little boston