Found Alive WA - L.C., 15, Pierce County, 9 May 2018 *arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is definitely the first "This is clearly what is happening" with evidence to back it up, so SOON after a girl has gone missing. They really got "lucky" getting an ID on Christopher so "quick"....this is what happens, we just usually aren't this "close" to it.

I'm nit sure if this was posted, but it's another fb page for Maria Counts. Man, when you start clicking through the friends lists of the people arrested, it sure feels creepy! Birds of a feather, I guess. I hate knowing how much evil is out there

It really doesn't matter what happens with Backpage or MeetMe or even CraigsList, they will always find a way. Create new sites, the dark web, social media, etc etc.

Or, take it back to the streets.

Two streets in my city that had been prostitute free for years are now open air bazaars for prostitution and have seen an increase in spinoff crimes such as drug sales. The prostitution includes an increasing number of "working girls" who do not look "streety".

Though I noticed the steadily increasing level of prostitution and the non streety appearances, I did not make a connection between them and the suppression of prostitution services on various web sites. A friend then speculated about the connection. It makes sense.

Or, take it back to the streets.

Two streets in my city that had been prostitute free for years are now open air bazaars for prostitution and have seen an increase in spinoff crimes such as drug sales. The prostitution includes an increasing number of "working girls" who do not look "streety".

Though I noticed the steadily increasing level of prostitution and the non streety appearances, I did not make a connection between them and the suppression of prostitution services on various web sites. A friend then speculated about the connection. It makes sense.

I too have noticed an uptick in "old school street walking" in my neck of the woods since the Government shut down Backpage and Craig's list removed their personal section. It remains to be seen if it makes it harder to pedal underage girls but it would appear so. If, whomever has LC, is having a tougher time making money off of her then they are more likely to let her go. Everybody is looking for the girl. To do anything otherwise would invoke the public's wrath. Parading under aged girls out in public is not smart and it would be tough wherever you went.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm nit sure if this was posted, but it's another fb page for Maria Counts. Man, when you start clicking through the friends lists of the people arrested, it sure feels creepy! Birds of a feather, I guess. I hate knowing how much evil is out there

Just going to say it: Gangs love illegal money.

Then they all wonder why they can't catch a break.

So I see some of the hierarchy in this circle already, but some holes. Wondering if there might not be a nice place out on the peninsula she's been put up in till things quiet down.

Wow, you can never tell just looking st someone's fb sometimes...he, like Ariel Castro, has I love Jesus on his fb page, and little kids...ugh....

That's a major indicator- 'look I'm a good guy' not, 'look I've had some hard time and rough spots leaving me to depend on church for handouts'

And FB is an absolute cesspool. Ask me again all about that one :eek:

I don't know that these scums will let her go... IMO, they may kill her if they can't make money off her. In the same thought, scum knows scum, so it's likely they could move her around and not be caught. Doubt they need to advertise her because they probably already have a client list... This stuff is just scary.

I don't know that these scums will let her go... IMO, they may kill her if they can't make money off her. In the same thought, scum knows scum, so it's likely they could move her around and not be caught. Doubt they need to advertise her because they probably already have a client list... This stuff is just scary.

Yes, I'm worried they will kill her. So many "runaways" end up being trafficked, but who takes notice of "runaways"? Not many. A lot of attention is on LC right now and I'm worried they will kill her because she will become to much of a burden because of it.

Although, I think your passing her off theory could be equally as possible, scum definitely know scum. She could be long gone from WA by now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you.

It's such an odd picture. The angle makes it look like someone took it from a distance. Like they were watching her without her knowing. Odd.

Or a still from a video-- again, zoomed in very close with a cheap-ish lens, probably a cell phone. It's a creepy photo.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MNdonutlover
Back