Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone.

Back from searching. There's not much I can share with you as we are sworn to secrecy, however, they had a very good turn out today. There were a lot of teams out searching.

Media requested to tag along on some of the searches, but weren't allowed to. Speaking of which, I actually got to speak with Oprah's crew. What a great bunch of people. They took quite a bit of footage that I could see, but only around the search center. I saw Breanna and Jvk there. They grabbed him to set up the maps of the areas to be searched.

I'd like to acknowledge that there are a lot of volunteers there that have graciously donated their time and efforts to finding Lindsey. Other groups had donated food, drinks, and we were taken care of very well. I met some really great people today including Lindsey's cousin. I searched with two different teams and got a chance to get to know each and every person. Literally people from all walks of life are participating and everyone is focused on finding clues.

If you are within driving distance, I would encourage you to come and help. We had many people that drove 2 plus hours to come and help.

The weather cooperated for the most part. It was partly cloudy at times and some of the dense areas we searched were pretty dark when the sun went behind a cloud due to a thick canopy of trees, but we managed.

It (the Grace W myspace) was last logged into in 2005...Lindsey would have been like...6 years old. When was the Alice Walters one on Lindsey's myspace last logged into?

Wait.... you mean the Grace with the same last name as POI's girlfriend was last logged in in 2005, right? The Grace aka AW was 9/17/2009 and looks to be just created.

Hi Everyone.

Back from searching. There's not much I can share with you as we are sworn to secrecy, however, they had a very good turn out today. There were a lot of teams out searching.

Media requested to tag along on some of the searches, but weren't allowed to. Speaking of which, I actually got to speak with Oprah's crew. What a great bunch of people. They took quite a bit of footage that I could see, but only around the search center. I saw Breanna and Jvk there. They grabbed him to set up the maps of the areas to be searched.

I'd like to acknowledge that there are a lot of volunteers there that have graciously donated their time and efforts to finding Lindsey. Other groups had donated food, drinks, and we were taken care of very well. I met some really great people today including Lindsey's cousin. I searched with two different teams and got a chance to get to know each and every person. Literally people from all walks of life are participating and everyone is focused on finding clues.

If you are within driving distance, I would encourage you to come and help. We had many people that drove 2 plus hours to come and help.

The weather cooperated for the most part. It was partly cloudy at times and some of the dense areas we searched were pretty dark when the sun went behind a cloud due to a thick canopy of trees, but we managed.

Sorry I missed you today. I didn't get there until about 6pm. I had sports with the daughter.. I ended up there tonight to bid good bye to Dawn and Sandy (from LRC). They had to move along.. by the sounds of it they were needed elsewhere. :(

I guess it was an awesome turn out.. a little hectic at times which is normal when you are dealing with a lot of people. But all in all it sounded to me like everything went well.

And I agree with you.. I've met some of the most amazing people during all of this. It's sad that we had to meet under these circumstances but I am glad I've met them. :)
:)

Your a funny one! Famous musician from the band Genisis, Peter Gabriel from England and now a single artist still living in the UK didn't lie, ya goof. We were both tired at least I was. I use music and lyrics to describe lots of the things. That's all it was. You Tube him, he's a great artist. I should have gotten a ticket for swaying while posting! LOL!

I am impressed with your response, I know that you love your lyrics and I enjoy many of what you post as related to various things. That's all I wanted, girl, it's subjective stuff that is something creative, subjective, a bit of a smoke break ( I quit smoking 6 years ago, I actually think I have that nasty covered now :D) Nice work on helping the thread to chill out a bit, when necessary. All of this horror can get to us and frustrate us for sure. I appreciate you occasional input that helps us all to relax a bit, for a second or two.

I am impressed with your knowledge of music

Thanks for being honest

And the twilight freak returns, with that comment by Lindsey, that spooks me daily...she knew that something nasty was going to happen. It would be very nice to know a whole lot more about who, what, when, and why, at the time that Lindsey made that statement, in May. Why did she say that, the same evening that she joined the myspace? I've beat my head against the wall many times wondering about that. "Something bad" was going to happen to this little girl, and something inspired that phrase. Perhaps this is something that "mom" can help out with, and NOT that I am saying anything about mom, other than the idea that she was there at the time that Lindsey wrote that on her myspace. Something inspired her to write that. Sorry for being verbose, but those are some of the things that I have been painful over the past few months, and that's all.

All of you locals have drawn national attention to Lindsey's case, I am so absolutely impressed with all of you. You inspired me to contribute to KlassKids, and I am thankful to your direction. However this turns out, if focuses on the necessity for individuals and families to contribute to "real world" things when they decide to contribute. Klass Kids is a group that "needs" money to effectively work, and it is a non-religious contributing group, which impresses me, personally. Not that religious contributions are nasty, but contributions to groups such as Klass Kids is clearly a thing that is helpful on a day to day and month to month basis, and it is a contribution that is helping our own neighborhood, America, Canada, and so on and so forth.

I will also contribute this: I have suggested this on my own, from my own personal considerations, and KlassKids had nothing to do with my post.

I want Lindsey to jump out of the woods and say, "hi"
I am so depressed that something has not come up after 2 months.
I weep
Please god, send Lindsey home to mum

yes...i swear it used to have posters comments...didn't it?

I did take a snap of the main page way back when - the only connection I saw at that time between Twilight Freak and Alice Walters was the YoVille app. I believe the YoVille app has a chat which always made me wonder ...... I will search out the old snaps.

Here are the snaps from way back:

Attachments

• twilight myspace.jpg
    twilight myspace.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 30
  • Main MySpace page.jpg
    Main MySpace page.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Alice Walters friends page MySpace.jpg
    Alice Walters friends page MySpace.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 26
FYI- Y'all can always meet up REAL TIME in WS chat..

The chat room is open if anyone is interested in chatting about this case! Come in anytime you all want to talk real time! Open even if a mod is not present--just behave ok?

Oct 3
Q13 Fox News

No "Person of Interest" in McCleary Missing Girl Case

A man whose family owns two homes searched in connection with missing 11-year old Lindsey Baum is no longer a "person of interest," according to the Grays Harbor County Sheriff's Office. One day after investigators confirmed they were looking at the man, they backed-off that label.

The sheriff's office served search warrants last weekend on the two McCleary, WA homes and yards., and the man's car. Investigators say that evidence is now being analyzed at several crime labs. It could take months to get answers and there's still a chance the evidence could implicate the man whose homes were searched.

According to court documents, the man in question changed his story about where he was working on the night of June 26, when the girl disappeared, and was a suspect in the attempted sexual assault of a child in 2000.

According to Sheriff's department documents, investigators took a number of items from the search of the homes and yards, including used condoms, a disposable camera, black electrical tape, a rifle, and newspaper articles about the girl's disappearance.

Saturday dozens headed for McCleary to continue the search for Lindsey. Volunteers said they'd like to see the family get some answers. "I just want there to be a peace so this family can find out where she's at" said Megan Griensewic. - snipped

link: video & article:
http://www.q13fox.com/news/kcpq-100309-missingmclearygirl,0,7030899.story

It says "this website is coming soon." what did I do wrong?

I am sorry, not sure why link is not working, I have a program I go to it on called MIRC, I was linking from old posts. I just PM'd and animal04216 (who runs chat) and asked them for help in gettin the correct link.

Hi all. The turn out today was great. We were very busy. I have pictures but i'm tired & will probly not have them posted until tomorrow night.

Hi all. The turn out today was great. We were very busy. I have pictures but i'm tired & will probly not have them posted until tomorrow night.

lazy butt ;)

I hate to say it, but whenever there is a big break in a high profile case, the media falls all over itself trying to get the fastest story...fastest, not necessarily the most accurate. In a couple of days, all the news reports should be saying the same thing.

What they seem to be saying in all of them is that so and so is or was a POI, but they do not have a suspect, regardless of the status of POI. At this point, he is only an interesting person, not a suspected killer, kidnapper, or rapist. Why they can't come out and say this, I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kezzx