DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Second non working link is for D Kearney registered in TUKWILA, WA
Convictions 9A.44.040 - Rape in the first degree.,
**Conviction Date:*9/5/1991
9A.44.050 - Rape in the second degree.,
**Conviction Date:*9/5/1991

Again, it's a stretch but person with same last name is a resident on Sixth St.

Hi Momtective, I thought we read in one article that LE was concentrating on examination of RSO's that had a connection to McCleary. It was a lot of perps they were looking at.

Has there been a list made of these RSO's? I know one lived there down by Sand Creek pond and another was arrested who lived in Aberdeen who was not registered. Then there was Mlachester who corresponded to a SO in Ca from where she had moved and that was tracked thru her MS account by a poster here. And then some RSO's who are related to people in town. Is that correct?

It would be helpful to see a list of them don't you think?

Was there info on someone who lived in the area of 5th or 6th and Simpson who has a dark personality?

ETA: Correction on # of RSO's linked to McCleary.

Howdy, About Fir St not being cut thru between 5th and 6th St:

I don't know why they never put that street in but it must have been there was no need when the streets were paved in McCleary.

I remember very well :hand: the video I saw on either HLN or FOX where Jim Mullin was interviewed standing out in front of his house looking south.

You could see a bank of trees to the left and back aways which I thought was where the creek would be. The announcer did say there was a creek on his property :confused:. And then the camera panned out looking south of Jim's house. We all thought it was acreage and he lived a bit out of town, wondering where his place could be because this is where the local kids came to hang out and play {acc to Jim}.

Lo and behold when we started looking at maps we learned this was undeveloped property that adjoined his directly because the road had never been put in.

Think that's it. Except LE searched that property 6 x's in the first few days of the case. Strange as at that time there was only one sighting which was of her on Maple, not 6th.

If she had turned right on 6th she would have only had to walk a couple of blocks uphill to Jim's house. If she turned right on 5th would she have ended up at the creek area?

Did Jim say the kids liked to play down by the creek? I'd have to watch that video again. xox

I missed this interview as well! Thanks, I will go hunt it down

Thomas Aaron RSO registered in Shelton, WA---Charge-Child Molestation-1
Person with same last name living on Fir St. No connection made between the two at this time. Shelton is 20 min from McCleary.

I can't get posts on this thread to come out right, is it just me?

Okay...my links still aren't working. One SO is Odle, registered in Forsyth, MT, crime committed Washington Fourth Degree Assault With Sexual Motivation
Washington Communication With A Minor For Immoral Purposes
**Conviction Date:*10/7/2004
Washington Indecent Exposure
It's a stretch I know but there is a resident on 6th street with the same last name.

Hi momtective - Just took a couple days off from this case thinking my mind could get refreshed. Bless everyone who continues to work on this case.

I think looking at sex offenders is important. Maybe this person was visiting relatives.

LOL...y'all are too funny!:blowkiss:

z7shysterical.gif

z7shysterical.gif

Okay...my links still aren't working. One SO is Odle, registered in Forsyth, MT, crime committed Washington Fourth Degree Assault With Sexual Motivation
Washington Communication With A Minor For Immoral Purposes
Washington Indecent Exposure
It's a stretch I know but there is a resident on 6th street with the same last name.

Hi momtective, When I look at the Registered Offenders list for McCleary I am seeing 7 offenders with 6 of them being mappable. Is this the list you are using as a starting point?

Thomas Aaron RSO registered in Shelton, WA---Charge-Child Molestation-1
Person with same last name living on Fir St. No connection made between the two at this time. Shelton is 20 min from McCleary.

He looks like a nice old grandpa - Thomas Harvard Aaron...about 69yo..are we looking at the same person? lives on the Harmony block in Shelton. Looks like he spent about 6 years in prison for molestation of a child in the 1st degree. He went to prison in Feb. 97 and got out in 2003. I think it would be important to see if he has relatives in McCleary.

I'd really like to know if RSO Aaron was in McCleary on June 26th. Can't make a definitive connection just yet but my hinky meter is off the charts...mainly because of a possible family connection through two Thomas Aaron's one is 26 and one is 65
Connection
AARON, T H (Age 69) RSO Available(2) Available SHELTON, WA Possible Relatives:

AARON, T L (Age 65)
BARRIOS, A (Age 39)
AARON, R T (Age 44)
AARON, M M (Age 69)
AARON, T
AARON, M K (Age 28)

AARON, T L (Age 26) Available(2) Available LUBBOCK, TX Possible Relatives:

AARON, E D (Age 59) Lives on Fir Street
AARON, S A (Age 56) Lives on Fir Street
AARON, M M (Age 41)
AARON, M L (Age 33)
AARONS, D(Age 36)
AARON, R S (Age 29)
ARRON, E D (Age 59)
AARON, D G (Age 36)

AARON, T
Available(1) Available SHELTON, WA Possible Relatives:

AARON, THOMAS L (Age 65)
AARON, MARY M (Age 69)
BARRIOS, ANN (Age 39)
AARON, THOMAS H (Age 69) RSO
AARON, ROBERT T (Age 44)
AARON, MARYLIN K (Age 28)

Six mappable offenders listed for McCleary, WA:

Last Names:

Turner
Holloway
Kuhn
Kuhn (2nd location - same guy)
Braun
Feeser

Hi momtective, When I look at the Registered Offenders list for McCleary I am seeing 7 offenders with 6 of them being mappable. Is this the list you are using as a starting point?

I'm looking at RSO's registered in other areas but with possible family connections to the residents living in the immediate area of where Lindsey was last seen. It was a weekend so anyone living in that area could have had company from out of town visiting.

I believe there is a definite connection between the RSO Aaron and the Aaron living on Fir Street. LE needs to check this guy out ASAP IMO

I'm looking at RSO's registered in other areas but with possible family connections to the residents living in the immediate area of where Lindsey was last seen. It was a weekend so anyone living in that area could have had company from out of town visiting.

Got ya - thanks, that is hard slogging you are doing.

I believe there is a definite connection between the RSO Aaron and the Aaron living on Fir Street. LE needs to check this guy out ASAP IMO

Please call it in momtective - I think it's a VERY important connection that needs to be looked at.

Got ya - thanks, that is hard slogging you are doing.

My son is in the guard and is set to deploy at the same time as Lindsey's dad. He too has an 11 y/o daughter. So this case is really tuggin' at my heart. I want this young lady found so her parents can have some peace. I want her abductor found and sent to prison or hell...either one is fine with me. I want crap like this to stop! I want our kids to be safe and I want new laws in place to deal with sexual offenders. I'm sick of it, absolutely sick of it!

If you are sure call it in - if you want me to see if I can blindly find the connection to see if I see the same connection as you then I will do that too - I too want this to stop and our children to be safe - I am sick to death of perps and people who will not leave our children alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nurse4home