WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
People on SM found a connection with that Adam guy.

From Scared Monkeys:

http://.net/index.php?topic=5627.940

A few years ago there was an article in the paper (I don't remember if it was local or not) about a mom who faked her daughter having cancer (went as far as shaving her head) and had collection jars out at the stores and people had fund raisers to help with expenses. Eventually she was found out and the game ended..

In the back of my mind I kind of wish this is what was going on with Lindsey. Mom needed money so she shipped Lindsey off to dads house (or some other family member out of state) and faked her disappearance. Dad came out here (using the "I'm deploying to Iraq" thing to see if that would get them more money or something) to "search" or in this case make it look legit.

Wouldn't that be nice if it were true?

I remember that case Jennifer.

It is so easy to be critical when we expect so much to help in saving a child and finding her in the nick of time.

Personally I find it so odd he took so long to get here and made such a little splash when he did. :rolleyes: Hit me if you want, but I expected more. I think about Brooke Wilberger's dad and that of Dru Sjodin - Elizabeth Smart and then our precious Jessica Lunsford to name a few. You could feel the father's pain down to his bone.

Now I realize this was not his first family and now he has a new one beginning, and that even with that he really does love Lindsey. I just never felt the passion rising up in his being at the outrage of somone having willfully snatched his daughter right off the streets in this all American town. I thought he was very low key and it disturbed me.

I think of Samantha Runion's mom. That was a desperate mother pleading for God's sake for the safe return of her precious child. I feel none of that from either parent of Lindsey in this case. IMO

I do hope I have pegged that all wrong and these parents just don't know how to express themselves to their true feelings in public. xox

People on SM found a connection with that Adam guy.

From Scared Monkeys:

http://.net/index.php?topic=5627.940

No one knows if that is the Adam Campbell that posted on the webpage or not.

I think we've proven that Adam is a bot and not a real person.

And I know the S family in Elma. Don't know if they are related to Adam or not, but they are not involved in Lindseys disappearance.

IDK. I do have to say that I have wondered since day one if the brother did something to her.

I doubt that a 12 year old kid could have pulled this off in such a manner. As questionable as he is, he sounds a bit wreckless, unrestrained and very much a juvenile, which would not lend itself to such a well concealed crime.

I remember that case Jennifer.

It is so easy to be critical when we expect so much to help in saving a child and finding her in the nick of time.

Personally I find it so odd he took so long to get here and made such a little splash when he did. :rolleyes: Hit me if you want, but I expected more. I think about Brooke Wilberger's dad and that of Dru Sjodin - Elizabeth Smart and then our precious Jessica Lunsford to name a few. You could feel the father's pain down to his bone.

Now I realize this was not his first family and now he has a new one beginning, and that even with that he really does love Lindsey. I just never felt the passion rising up in his being at the outrage of somone having willfully snatched his daughter right off the streets in this all American town. I thought he was very low key and it disturbed me.

I think of Samantha Runion's mom. That was a desperate mother pleading for God's sake for the safe return of her precious child. I feel none of that from either parent of Lindsey in this case. IMO

I do hope I have pegged that all wrong and these parents just don't know how to express themselves to their true feelings in public. xox

I don't think either parent has shown much outrage.

Any chance there was an accident? Could she have been struck by a car driven by County worker or LE or anyone?
OK Ok I know what y'all are thinkin': "silly silly christee-she's just so clueless!"

:laugh:

I would think that would have triggered a better response from a search dog and possibly left more evidence, blood, hair, and/or skin. Plus the noise of an accident, screeching tires, etc.

It is the lack of evidence and an actual crime scene that makes this so tough.

I would think that would have triggered a better response from a search dog and possibly left more evidence, blood, hair, and/or skin. Plus the noise of an accident, screeching tires, etc.

very true...

Whatever happened was quick, quiet and didn't attract attention...hhmmm. Could it have been a similiar scenario like that of Sandra Cantu?

February 3, 2006

Poor Cody. At 14-years-old, Cody Posey said he'd been kicked, slapped and punched by his dad nearly every day of his life. He said he was daily belitted by his parents and made to work long, hard hours without rest or water. He was even forced to save up money to buy his own boots.

Cody insisted he was the victim of violence and even sexual abuse -- and so THAT'S why he ambushed and killed his entire family.

Asked why he never went to authorities for help, poor Cody said he had -- and that one officer had given him a number to call . . . but that he must've lost it.

Cody could certainly remember the numbers 9-1-1. He was one of the top students at his school. Cody says he complained to friends, but never said a word to his teachers about any physical or emotional abuse.

Yet -- facing trial at 16-years old, the killer still maintains abuse made him bury the bodies of his father, stepmother and stepsister in manure and then go to a nearby house to party away the July 4th weekend.

"We didn't suspect nothing 'cause he was all happy," the neighbor said.

Cody's stepmother, Tryone Posey, was reading a book when he shot her twice in the head. Delbert Paul Posey, his father, was shot and killed in the kitchen. Cody's 14-year-old sister, Mary Lee (Marilea), was shot twice because, "she was still moving."

LINK - http://www.vanceholmes.com/court/trial_juvenile.html

This is one of I'm sure many many other situations when a juvenile killed and hid the bodies. I am simply posting this for consideration, the idea that a juvenile is fully capable of hiding bodies, in this case more than one, and then showing no expression of emotion after the fact. I am not implying that this particular case has any specific similarities to LB's family situation, only that clearly a juvenile is able to kill and hide bodies efficiently, and then show no remorse after the fact.

very true...

Whatever happened was quick, quiet and didn't attract attention...hhmmm. Could it have been a similiar scenario like that of Sandra Cantu?

You mean someone hiding in plain sight that no one would expect? Very possible. IMHO.

I am sure our friend adam is a bot, however I have added him to my friend's list on a rarely used yahoo account. We'll see what happens.

Is there any possibility that she could have met a guy through myspace who was claiming to be younger and wanted to meet up with her? Cause I just can't get the fact that her she said she was on Myspace for serious relationships and dating?

im glad you brought this up tonight.....my hubby and i were talking today about Lindsey....he doesnt blog...but does get some info from his sleuthing wife :)

i filled him in again....LOL....on a few things....

the writting in Lindsey's myspace about having bad dreams and feeling like something bad is going to happen....put is hinky red hot....but he called it something else....hubby didnt know what hinky was....LOL...

the fact Lindsey left clothes and her cell phone home, and her bike behind the shell station....and her myspace having an adult theme to it...makes him feel like she met some perp online....perhaps an older teen or younger guy...or someone posing as of.....and set a date to meet up with him that night.....she might have been planing on sneeking out to meet him....no screaming heard ....no sign of struggle......

we were both thinking since w/s did find other myspace for her....not the one her mother was moderating......she could have used her friends, or library to keep up contact with this person.....could even be someone she met in another town....thought he was cute...etc.....and starting emailing and such....in private....with out her mothers eyes upon her......maybe thinking they were a couple.....

to hubby....this was planed out....by Lindsey and someone else....to run away ......

bolded hinky for hubby

bbm
very good question and hidden in plain sight kinda thing. I'm sorry I didn't notice it. The Chief of Police, or the Sheriff are always out in the public during cases like this. (Though I've only been here since Caylee, fwiw) :)

The Sheriff in my county is an elected official.
Cyber, McCleary, do you know where your Sheriff is?
Is he on a 4 week vacation? An extended illness?
Learning tactical lessions from Israel, or in Washington DC?

If you know, please let us know, cause I think eyes has a very good question.... :)

I have only seen Scott in the public eye, and then once him with the FBI 'only the fact's m'am' houncho. Where is the Chief or the Sheriff? Did the FBI intimidate them or told them to lay low? I don't think there has been near enough contact by the local authorities to the public who might be scared out of their minds. Imagine it, with all those SO's nearby. :rolleyes:

I think they need a spokesman to furrow his eyebrows and look out, as an eagle would to the perp. Make him wilt realizing what he has done to this little girl, her family, friends and neighbors, the city and county and everyone who cares about what id right and wrong and above all Justice.

This is what our society is coming to {as an aside} This afternoon I listened to talk radio with some famous psychologist taking calls. A caller said I am so worried cause I married a bum who is younger than me and I worry about my children. The Dr said be sure an keep a watch and I think you should get rid of the guy right away as you made a mistake. The lady says, well, my daughter is a lesbian, so I don't think she wants him. The Dr said SS like, Well, that is a good thing!

I was struck in utter disbelief. At first I laughed. Then I hit my mouth and realiazed how sick we have become. I just have no words right now and feel totally blank for what is happening right in front of our eyes in today's civilation. It is beyond me.

I can sincerely appreciate the idea that this Adam's post in the Lindsey guestbook "may" indeed be a bot, but I'm not sure that it has yet been proven. Possible, yes. Even probable, but not completely proven and cleared up, imo.

Scott is the Undersheriff. Don't know who the sheriff is.

So, is the "undersheriff a deputy?
Or, is the "undersheriff like an understudy for an actor in case he gets sick or something and can't go on stage, for we all know, "The Show must go on!"
:confused:

. . . . that we know of. I think LE knows plenty or they would have been more vocal to the public. They are watching to where one would hardly notice they are around. Zoning in for what will put that last little piece in the puzzle.

Having an excellent idea about what went down and who is involved and who knows what is one thing. Proving it to the point of an arrest and inditement are totally different. I wish them God's grace in the job they have at hand. xox

So, is the "undersheriff a deputy?
Or, is the "undersheriff like an understudy for an actor in case he gets sick or something and can't go on stage, for we all know, "The Show must go on!"
:confused:

:)
Here's the Gray's Harbor County Sheriff's office's web site:
http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/info/sheriff/index.htm
[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Michael J. Whelan
Sheriff
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica][FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Rick Scott
Undersheriff
[/FONT] [FONT=arial,helvetica][FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]David Pimentel
Chief Criminal Deputy
[/FONT] [FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Lynn O'Conner
Chief Civil Deputy
[/FONT] [FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dave Christensen
Jail Superintendent
[/FONT]
[/FONT] [FONT=arial,helvetica] [FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Judy Mawhorter
Administrative
Services Chief[/FONT]
[/FONT]

No one knows if that is the Adam Campbell that posted on the webpage or not.

I think we've proven that Adam is a bot and not a real person.

And I know the Sfamily in Elma. Don't know if they are related to Adam or not, but they are not involved in Lindseys disappearance.

Hi all you Sleuths..I give you credit for hanging in there when things seem to be getting dry.

JenniferO - Yesterday I posted a video and a newspaper article about - J R S, 36yo., from Spanaway Wa. He is a pedophile. One of his little victims led police to the woods where she was molested and video-taped for *advertiser censored*. They found a mattress, sex toys, etc...it is a sickening case. Maybe they found some connection between J and the S's in Elma...he was on the loose during the time Lindsey disappeared. Really a terrible case. I'm sure the S's in Elma are not involved with Lindsey..however, maybe there is some relationship, friendship, or family tie. Maybe he was visiting. That may be a reason they are researching the name. (glad to see your son coming home soon!!!!)

I doubt that a 12 year old kid could have pulled this off in such a manner. As questionable as he is, he sounds a bit wreckless, unrestrained and very much a juvenile, which would not lend itself to such a well concealed crime.

not by himself anyway, but with help?
just asking.

I can sincerely appreciate the idea that this Adam's post in the Lindsey guestbook "may" indeed be a bot, but I'm not sure that it has yet been proven. Possible, yes. Even probable, but not completely proven and cleared up, imo.

Well I have seen this kind of activity before and many, many times with this kind of jibberish. I do know for a fact that guestbooks are a prime target for bots and spam. However, I have requested contact with the email address given using a yahoo chat account. We'll see if it's even a real person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties