DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

MsMiniSleuth

Reaction score
LoghanStarbuck_November2021.jpg

<modsnip -non approved links>

Last edited by a moderator:
25-year-old Loghan Starbuck was last seen on December 18, 2021 in Cheney, Washington.

Her older brother, Blake, told Dateline that Loghan is very driven. “She won't take no for an answer,” he said.

loghan_with_keys.jpeg

Loghan is on the autism spectrum and currently has a caretaker, but she was adamant about becoming self-sufficient. A few months before she disappeared, Loghan moved into her own apartment in Cheney. “That was one of her longtime goals – was she wanted her own place, she wanted her own apartment,” Blake said. “I helped her move all her stuff in. You know, brought a couch over, gave her a TV. I was kind of with her, just helping her out, getting her situated.”

loghan_starbuck_on_bus.jpg

Captain Nathan Conley of the Cheney Police Department told Dateline “the 17th is listed as one of the dates that somebody last saw Loghan.” Conley added that the police report indicates Loghan was seen at a bus stop in Cheney on December 18. “They determined, I think, that Loghan rode the bus to Spokane,” he said. “I think they were able to determine that through the bus’s surveillance.”

[...]

Brother desperate in search for missing sister Loghan Starbuck

<modsnip - post snipped to comply with 10% copyright rule>

Last edited by a moderator:
Her poster is up and info being shared on social media through the homeless Facebook pages.

Found deceased.

CHENEY, Wash. — 25 year old Loghan Starbuck was last seen on December 17 last year. She was reported missing five days later. Just last week, Spokane fire recovered a body from the Spokane River near T-J Meenach bridge. KREM 2's Amanda Roley confirmed through a report from the Cheney Police department that an autopsy identified the body as Starbuck.

Cheney woman found after two-month search | krem.com

This is the suspension bridge over at Riverfront. The TJ Menach bridge is just up river a ways. I do some volunteering along the river picking up trash and unfortunately people jump off the TJ Menach bridge to end their lives and their bodies are found. I’m not saying that is what happened in this individuals case of course. The area around the TJ Menach bridge also houses homeless encampments.

This is the suspension bridge over at Riverfront. The TJ Menach bridge is just up river a ways. I do some volunteering along the river picking up trash and unfortunately people jump off the TJ Menach bridge to end their lives and their bodies are found. I’m not saying that is what happened in this individuals case of course. The area around the TJ Menach bridge also houses homeless encampments.
Loghan's belongings were found on the pedestrian bridge but her body was found under the TJ Menach bridge downstream.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbelle
Back