WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe whoever called it in didn't have to look to see what was in it, because they already knew. Perhaps the call about the car was done at a certain time to provide an alibi for one of those involved.

A couple of thoughts: First of all, I have a hammer in my vehicle right now. I just noticed it the other day. Yes, it's random, but I don't plan on using it as a weapon!

Snipped...

I have a hammer in my car, too! LOL. I have it there because I recently put up some signs for a rummage sale.

Do you guys remember on Let's Make a Deal, how Monty Hall would give prizes to you if you had some random object in your purse? Well, that's my car. Full of random stuff, including a hammer, a weathervane, a camp stove, and a horse-shoe game kit. Go figure.

People who may be familiar with the CB property:

1) Lawn care employees who kept the CB property mowed for the real estate agency.

2) Realtor.

3) Anyone who had attended parties at the address. Let's face it. That deck was made for get-togethers.

4) Anyone who did construction work at the property. The siding looks relatively new, probably added when the new addition was added. The deck looks relatively new. Concrete work for the concrete portion of the driveway/garage addition. Asphalt work on the driveway down to the property. Back overhang over the deck looks relatively new, with new siding.

5) Meter readers. Electric, gas, water.

6) Anyone who may have used the shoreline while the house has been vacant. Boaters, skiiers, hunters, fishers.

7) Maid service.

8) Caretaker of the property for real estate company.

9) Window installers. Those huge windows didn't come with the mobile home. Custom installs.

10) Construction people working inside the home. That home isn't an original mobile home floor plan. Looks like it was gutted and then reinstalled. Look at the counters inside... high dollar. Wonder when the remodel was done?
There has been so much new construction in the CB area. The housing development/neighborhood next to the house where MC was found is all new and there are houses still under construction. Many people in and out of there knew/know that this house has been vacant for a long time.

If people are suggesting what I think you are suggesting...I think he is just an unfortunate guy who is probably traumatized by having the car on his property. Why would you call it in on yourself? I have always been impressed by how quickly they did call it in. Most people would have sat on it for awhile in hopes that the person would be coming back soon for the car.

I'm just throwing this out here..

I was looking on the photographers myspace site recently, the one we discussed in previous threads. There is a photo shoot recently posted dedicated to Mackenzie. The person in the pics is on the drill team. I also remember this person kinda sticking out to me as I looked at the pics from the memorial. I didn't really think much about it until I saw this photo shoot dedicated to Mackenzie. When I checked MC's facebook, this person isn't listed as a friend. She may be on her myspace since I am unable to see her friends list. Since she is obviously a minor and possibly a good friend, I won't give her initials or say any more unless others have something to add that fall along the line of this theory.

This is all MOO and nothing more!!!

I'm just throwing this out here..

I was looking on the photographers myspace site recently, the one we discussed in previous threads. There is a photo shoot recently posted dedicated to Mackenzie. The person in the pics is on the drill team. I also remember this person kinda sticking out to me as I looked at the pics from the memorial. I didn't really think much about it until I saw this photo shoot dedicated to Mackenzie. When I checked MC's facebook, this person isn't listed as a friend. She may be on her myspace since I am unable to see her friends list. Since she is obviously a minor and possibly a good friend, I won't give her initials or say any more unless others have something to add that fall along the line of this theory.

This is all MOO and nothing more!!!

Are you referring to the one with the...um...for lack of better words, weird hair?

Yes, we know who took her photos (fact). There is a website for the photographer that was previously posted (fact). The photos were taken at Desert Canyon (fact) -- a golf course community, near Orondo, where her father lives (fact).

ETA: The above referenced "facts" are NOT based on posts here, they are based on personal knowledge, and could easily be confirmed by anyone as "fact".

Giddyup, it appears as though we do not have any "facts" as to who took MC's senior pictures since that information (according to you) has not been posted. Since you appear to know the name of the photographer, please identify him/her for the rest of us.

Thank you.

Its weird that the person looked in the car, after only an hour, or even before this hour. I can imagine so many things car ran out of gas, car pooling to go up in the woods, and more for believing that the car was there. There must have really been something unusual about it.

The following has been presented and confirmed earlier- several threads back:

- the car was parked on the guy's property, about 1/2 mile up from where most housing on this road ends.
- the car was parked in/near the entrance to a feedlot, located below his home that he passed by on his was down the canyon roa at about 7 PM
- the car was still there when he retured around 8 PM. Not recognizing the car, he got out and took a look at it.
- he called the police

I live up a canyon and if a car sat, unattended for an hour, on my property and I had no idea who it was, I'd call LE for a number of reasons;

1- I'd want to know who's car it was becuase it is on my property, unattended without my permission
2- I'd want LE to do something about this'
3- I'd wonder where the owner/driver was and if he was on my property doing who knows what

And no, I'd don't live up there on PC Rd. I do know RH. I know immediate family as well. I have had dealings with them. All good. He's lived here most of his life. Very respected. Good guy- good family

There has been so much new construction in the CB area. The housing development/neighborhood next to the house where MC was found is all new and there are houses still under construction. Many people in and out of there knew/know that this house has been vacant for a long time.

I believe, this not to be overlooked, I mentioned this before --what you mentioned above is the most recent "new construction" in the area and adjoining. Thank you for posting!

Because of the nature of the cause of death, I wonder why LE has not asked the public for information regarding anyone that may have appeared to be injured on or after February 9th. I also wonder why they have not asked people to check their garbage cans and dumpsters for anything that may seem out of the ordinary. I believe a couple of months ago, police in Florida were on top of things and searched several garbage trucks for evidence.

Great find, IgottaKnow!

Was there a recent award dinner (late 2009 / current timeframe) for the AppleEttes? Did MC win something over another member? Reaching, but trying to be complete.

s&bbm

On a similar note..I came across this saved quote (sorry no source but probably WW) & don't recall much, if anything, said here about her being "prom queen" ..It didn't say when it was but maybe a local knows?

This too may be reaching but I don't think we can rule out it ticked off an unbalanced peer or a known rival.

"a bright, energetic girl who endured heartless teasing through much of her adolescence because of an underbite. She persevered, however, eventually becoming prom queen."

The following has been presented and confirmed earlier- several threads back:

- the car was parked on the guy's property, about 1/2 mile up from where most housing on this road ends.
- the car was parked in/near the entrance to a feedlot, located below his home that he passed by on his was down the canyon roa at about 7 PM
- the car was still there when he retured around 8 PM. Not recognizing the car, he got out and took a look at it.
- he called the police

I live up a canyon and if a car sat, unattended for an hour, on my property and I had no idea who it was, I'd call LE for a number of reasons;

1- I'd want to know who's car it was becuase it is on my property, unattended without my permission
2- I'd want LE to do something about this'
3- I'd wonder where the owner/driver was and if he was on my property doing who knows what

And no, I'd don't live up there on PC Rd. I do know RH. I know immediate family as well. I have had dealings with them. All good. He's lived here most of his life. Very respected. Good guy- good family

Like I said i have thought about this before but has never really been a possibility to lead to anything. I only said in in relation to the pictures pufnstuff posted. That the call seemed out of the ordinary to me, as i too live out of town on a pretty empty road. I guess im just not one to call in to the police so quickly.

There are a few of us that are very sure they are not of CB so lets just move on.

I think there are a number of us who are equally convinced that it is CB.

Is there any harm in exploring this further?

I don’t know if everyone is aware of this; the former owner of the CB house has a facebook. I don't think that I can post it? His facebook photo is him standing on the deck of the CD house.

And... off to the tax assessor I go to get that name. :crazy:

s&bbm

On a similar note..I came across this saved quote (sorry no source but probably WW) & don't recall much, if anything, said here about her being "prom queen" ..It didn't say when it was but maybe a local knows?

This too may be reaching but I don't think we can rule out it ticked off an unbalanced peer or a known rival.

"a bright, energetic girl who endured heartless teasing through much of her adolescence because of an underbite. She persevered, however, eventually becoming prom queen."

I dont see how she could have been prom queen. In WHS only seniors can be prom queens, and she hadn't reached her senior prom. Maybe homecoming queen is more likely.

Anyone else wish that we had a subforum just for Mackenzie?

So many topics being discussed at the same time that if we could break them down into threads by subject, we could keep up with everything better.

Right now, at 11 PM Wenatchee time, there are 50 people viewing this thread. Anyone want to put in a request for a forum just for Mackenzie Cowell?

What do you guys think??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member