WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty good theory there!

:waitasec: AutumnRose ... did I miss some posts that state that T-guy has an alibi?
Just trying to keep my facts checked and straight. TIA!

A million people can repeat a lie and it doesn't make it the truth.

Along those lines.....I heard a story told by a pastor one Sunday who was trying to teach his child a lesson on gossip. He had his child take a basket of feathers and throw them up into the wind. The wind took the feathers and blew them in every direction....some of them never to be seen again. Then he told the child to retrieve all of those feathers. The child looked at his Dad and cried and said, "It is impossible!" The Dad lovingly looked him in the eyes and softly told him that his words were just like those feathers. Once they are spoken, you can't ever get them all back.

I have never forgotten that lesson, but I am ashamed to say that I am guilty of casting my words to the wind more times than I can count.

Puf.......thanks, Dad. Even tho I think you are a Mom! :blowkiss:

:waitasec: AutumnRose ... did I miss some posts that state that T-guy has an alibi?

I'm pretty sure that I have read that. Maybe it was even my post from the guy that JV stayed with after MC went missing or after her body was found. I think he said JV came after her body was found, Also, we had a new poster whose son was Tacoma Guy's best friend and she did say that he had an alibi and was very upset about the whole thing.

so who is this rumored other guy that WC could have been dating? Age?

Posted by ginnii345:

"First post for me...I have to say some very impressive sleuthing. First off Mr. Tacoma is a real person and he has been officially interviewed and has provided an alibi. This is fact. Not sure how they knew each other or if they ever met in person."

From Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, missing 2/9/10, Orondo/Wenatchee #10 (thread #10 page 22 post #528)

Speculation: I wonder if this rumored GC also has a new truck and if so what color it is?

I'm pretty sure that I have read that. Maybe it was even my post from the guy that JV stayed with after MC went missing or after her body was found. I think he said JV came after her body was found, Also, we had a new poster whose son was Tacoma Guy's best friend and she did say that he had an alibi and was very upset about the whole thing.

Clarification my son is not bestfriends with Tacoma Guy, he did go to school with him. My son's bestfriend was interviewed about the Tacoma Guys whereabouts. The bestfriend told my son about the interview and then Tacoma Guy and his girlfriend visited my sons work saying they had also been interviewed. Just wanted to keep things clear. Hope this makes sense.

Clarification my son is not bestfriends with Tacoma Guy, he did go to school with him. My son's bestfriend was interviewed about the Tacoma Guys whereabouts. The bestfriend told my son about the interview and then Tacoma Guy and his girlfriend visited my sons work saying they had also been interviewed. Just wanted to keep things clear. Hope this makes sense.

Did Tacoma Guy ever come to Wenatchee to visit Mackenzie that you know of? And thanks for your posts!!

Speculation: I wonder if anyone one this site has ABSOLUTE FACTS about anything they post. Probably not. Somehow, many of us mistakenly thought Websleuth was going to be entertaining and we could toss out what we had heard and hash things over without being assaulted and vilified Actually, in the good old days (a couple of weeks ago) it was like that. So let’s loosen up everybody. If you are looking for FACTS then ask to ride around with LE. Other wise loosen you tie, have a glass, and enjoy the sleuthing.:twocents:

Does anyone know if the people who reported MC's car have a child with the initials SH?

They probably DID meet up at Wendy's during the day. I'm blessed to have good friends who would have gladly helped me out if I were in a similar situation, and it would not have bothered me at all to ask.

When I say that the spec home is not furnished, I'm saying it doesn't have beds. And I wouldn't ask my family to sleep on the floor of an empty house when I have good friends who would gladly open their homes to them.

Kinda crazy the nit-picking that's going on with WC right now.

How do you know that the spec home doesn't have beds? I have known people to stage homes with couches and beds. I didn't know that we had established whether or not this house was staged.

I believe that WC had said that her family had to pay outlandish prices for last minute flights, so that explains the need to stay with someone. However, if I was visiting family, I would feel extremely uncomfortable staying with people I didn't know. I can tell you I would much rather stay at a big empty home where I didn't feel so out of my element.

Also, you theorize that perhaps local women are jealous of WC. I think this may be because she arguably makes more money than the average woman, yet she is asking the community for money. (Not in an announced sense, but saying she couldn't afford the funeral) I can see how that could cause resentment.

All of the above is rumor, of course.

The only mention I've seen of Wendy needing any kind of help is her asking for places for her brothers to stay when they came to town for the memorial. And her friends were more than eager to help her out. IF she were such a wretch, I doubt those who know her best would be willing to open their homes to her relatives.

Want to add... just my speculation...there seems to be some jealousy of WC by the women in Wenatchee. That's the only explanation I can come up with as to why there's so much sniping at WC, who's a mother who lost her daughter in the most tragic way. I notice that all of these "reports" are vague and in passive voice. IF there were any truth to any of this, then we'd hear exactly what WC is doing to be such a money-grubbing poormouther.

bbm

I will respectfully disagree with you here Puf...I would honestly hope that no one would be jealous of WC and who she is as a person. She is a woman who knowingly had an affair with a married man who at the time had one child and another on the way...and continues to see that man. That certainly doesn't constitute a very smart or respectable person to me...so like I said, I would hope that the women of Wenatchee would be smarter than that and have no jealousy.

That said, I also want to make clear that if (which I sincerely hope) she had nothing to do with the atrocity that happened to poor MC, that my condolences go out to her...I wouldn't wish something like this on my worst enemy. I may not like who she is or what she has done, but my sympathies are with her and her family. NO ONE should ever have to lose their child in this way.

A million people can repeat a lie and it doesn't make it the truth.

There's a great article by a guy who did research into some 'facts' that had been mentioned by a number of prominent journalists and politicians. He traced where they got this list of 'facts' from, where they got it from, etc. and eventually traced it back to...

... one cranky old guy who basically said he made it up.

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on." - Winston Churchill

I will tell you where I am going with this. One of MC’s brothers has a friend with the same last name as the family that reported MC’s car on their property. My thoughts are that if a friend of MC’s brother lived at the house where her car was left, she might have thought that it was okay to leave her car there? I don’t know if SH on MC’s brothers MySpace is related to the reporting family. I would like to know if this individual is related.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
welsh98