WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently a student off for college but I'm originally from the Wenatchee area. I went home this weekend and heard that the rumor at MC's dance was that LE had arrested 2 people involved in MC's killing and they said they were hired by WC and JF to do it. Suposedly LE is waiting on confirming evidence. Like I said this is just a rumor. I will be logging off for the night but I hope to see your opinions about this tomorrow.

Wow that is some rumor! Thanks. I wonder what the motive was. Do you know if the two in jail are brothers?

I'm looking at the Chelan County inmate roster. Is there an arrest code for murder? Or, will it just state murder, if murder is what the inmate has been arrested for?

Thanks for that info. I have some questions for you, in blue:

*JF did indeed have his hair cut by a friend of mine on the day of MC's disappearance. She was brought a receipt to identify from that day by LE. This receipt was supposedly found in the CB house.

Your friend confirmed that JF had his hair cut that day- so this would be fact for you and secondhand information to us? Did your friend say what his demeanor was like?

*JF DOES have ties to both pitcher canyon and CB. There is also a LARGE and probably not untrue rumor that he and MC had some sort of relationship beyond step-father and daughter.

What kind of ties to CB? I haven't heard anything definite so far. Also, have you heard anything else beyond just the fact that a possible relationship is rumored? (sightings of them together, etc.)

*There WAS blood found in the CB house. Although it has not been named the scene of the murder, something DID happen inside.

Do you know this for certain and whose blood? Do you know if the house was broken into, or if they may have used the sink outside?

*There was a GREY bag on her head, this was confirmed to me by someone who actually saw her body.

Did they say anything else about the condition of the body?

*MC was into drugs and did date "the mexican gang members", she apparently really LIVED with neither of her parents, but with JV who she had broken up with recently. (confirmed by three different sources)

Just to clarify, JV is definitely not a gang member. The rest of that is probably true but he has no gang connections at all.

Thanks for your help!

*According to my friend JF was disheveled and unkempt, not so much dirty as seeming rushed and distracted not worried about his appearance... which is why it struck her odd he was there for a haircut at that time when he seemed so preoccupied.

*According to a couple people he did work on several properties in both locations over the years, he knew both areas well.

*The blood was found inside the house, I didn't think to ask if it was broken into but it really wouldn't be unheard of for an empty house for sale to be unlocked so people could look at their leisure... it's actually somewhat common still in that area.

*The person I talked to about the bag said that she only saw a few parts of the body through brush, grass and officers, not enough to really tell the state of it... although she confirmed that MC was fully clothed.

*No, JV is not a gangbanger... however MC was known to hang around with and date them prior to and (speculation) after being with JV.

I wonder what color clothes she had on? I have heard MC changed her clothes.

(The above is an unproven RUMOR)

Yes, here it is. The spray painting is much more faded than when I first saw it.

del, this pic you posted contains more 'visual information' than the one posted previously (compression must have diminished it).

I enhanced the pic you just posted, the spray areas are more visible:

Attachments

• CB 009_enhanced.png
    CB 009_enhanced.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 115
  • CB 009_enhanced_marked.png
    CB 009_enhanced_marked.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 124
  • CB 009_enhanced_II_.png
    CB 009_enhanced_II_.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 95
  • CB 009_enhanced_III_.png
    CB 009_enhanced_III_.png
    791.7 KB · Views: 93
I wonder sometimes if these rumors come from our sleuthing site----because we at one point were discussing the 2 brothers who worked for JF and that they were in jail and hypothesizing that they might have helped JF etc. etc. Is it possible that a high school kiddo read this info on WS and then passed on the rumor??

I think that is quite possible. (But anyone who weaves a story from WS posts and quotes it as fact is disregarding the careful labels we must include every time we speculate.)

Was Mackenzie's comment still up when you posted this, puf?
It no longer is.

The comment is still there with a comment from a male friend on the 27th and BC commenting back the same say. Click the profile pic on his home page.

*According to my friend JF was disheveled and unkempt, not so much dirty as seeming rushed and distracted not worried about his appearance... which is why it struck her odd he was there for a haircut at that time when he seemed so preoccupied.

SBM.

Not leaning one way or another, because I have no idea, and thus no opinion:

Purposefully creating an alibi (since he knew he'd get a receipt for somewhere he'd be at for at least a few minutes, as opposed to just running into a store and running back out)?

The comment is still there with a comment from a male friend on the 27th and BC commenting back the same say. Click the profile pic on his home page.

Thank you! I will go back and edit my previous post.

Okay, now this is sooo strange! His Photos - Profile Pictures page is the page I have saved to my favorites; and is the page I accessed earlier and "I swear" - nothing appeared on it! It was blank!

Good Morning all..
I thought I would make a comment on garage codes used in construction sites with Contractors and employees, I would also expect the same code/s would be used for bank owned/forclosure properties who give permission to contractors to bid on work at such properties to help aid in a sell. Therefore no realitor is necessary to gain access. the code is usually the first 4 numbers or the reverse.. or the home address. I know this sounds to simple but it is true.

There is an obituary in WW on Mar 25 of a 17 year old (JA) that I believe was a suicide.
Maybe there is a connection with MC

OK. I'll be the first to say what I think I see in Chuck's fixed up pics of Del Rio's.

I see a big heart with a little heart inside of it and then a small s and the number 12.

The heart could be an alien or a blob but now that I've seen a heart its hard to see anything else.

Also it looks kind of like a womb with a baby inside.

What say you?

Nobody know anything about anyone's personal life. This site is speculation at this point as no info is being offered by LE. You'll have to admit there's been some good sleuthing by this group whether you agree or not.

*According to a couple people he did work on several properties in both locations over the years, he knew both areas well.

*The blood was found inside the house, I didn't think to ask if it was broken into but it really wouldn't be unheard of for an empty house for sale to be unlocked so people could look at their leisure... it's actually somewhat common still in that area.

*The person I talked to about the bag said that she only saw a few parts of the body through brush, grass and officers, not enough to really tell the state of it... although she confirmed that MC was fully clothed.

*No, JV is not a gangbanger... however MC was known to hang around with and date them prior to and (speculation) after being with JV.

This is all GREAT information... Thank you for posting! :)

Nobody know anything about anyone's personal life. This site is speculation at this point as no info is being offered by LE. You'll have to admit there's been some good sleuthing by this group whether you agree or not.

Who are you quoting this from? I never saw the original post...

It had a very angry tone and was probably pulled by Mods very quickly. Right after I read it, I refreshed and it was gone. I guess we have to be on here every second to read the good stuff. :)

There was a person whining about bringing someone into the fray of POI that is completely innocent and have subquently removed their posting.

OK. I'll be the first to say what I think I see in Chuck's fixed up pics of Del Rio's.

I see a big heart with a little heart inside of it and then a small s and the number 12.

The heart could be an alien or a blob but now that I've seen a heart its hard to see anything else.

Also it looks kind of like a womb with a baby inside.

What say you?

Interesting.......
All I could see was a heart. The rest, of the paint, looked like nothing to me.

Interesting.......
All I could see was a heart. The rest, of the paint, looked like nothing to me.

Here is del rio's picture of the yellow spray paint again (if that is what it is). I reviewed all the previous pictures and used a graphics editor to diminish everything that was not spray paint. Of course this is subjective but I tried to do it without forcing any spellings or meanings.

Attachments

• Edited CB 009.jpg
    Edited CB 009.jpg
    290.2 KB · Views: 104
Here is del rio original pic

- flipped 180 deg

- inverted color

Attachments

• CB 009_enhanced_iv.jpg
    CB 009_enhanced_iv.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 89
Status