WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you share what data makes you think VDD is not guilty?

I believe he was already in jail at the time of MC murder. It was being discussed early on, in the the WW and the web editor stated it in the threads.

Can you share what data makes you think VDD is not guilty?

I have no data. It's just my esp-gut feeling....my opinion, only. :)I don't know him or any of the others.

PS...it was rumored he was unavailable the day MC disappeared. He was incarcerated. rumor!

Charm is one of the key qualities of a serial killer. So being "nice" is not confirming data for me. What I do see is that he has questionable behaviors focused towards young girls----he may not be the pedophile himself but he may be taking pics and putting them on the net for those that are. Does that mean he could murder? No. I am still not sure one way or the other on him.

Those photos aren't even close to being child *advertiser censored*.

I cannot get the link to open properly I goofed Sorry. Is there a way to add a picture just by itself without a URL?
Thanks for any pointers The FB Page( I found it by accident, doing searches on JL. He has some stuff under "Behind the lense". has a photo of JL sitting in the back of a pickup truck,up on the edge of the bed. playing guitar. A young, darkhaired girl is kkneeling beside him, gazing up, adoringly, IMO

I believe he was already in jail at the time of MC murder. It was being discussed early on, in the the WW and the web editor stated it in the threads.

He was in jail at the time of her murder, this was confirmed by a WW reporter who dug into the issue on a comment thread. I believe all those comments were later deleted, but it was covered and confirmed.

I checked Manson Tribune sheriff reports for an assault around the time MC disappeared. There are none that fit the description of a southend party. Maybe Wenatchee Police Dept.

I wonder why a reporter's comments who got the facts would be deleted. If it exonerated him, I would think he would want the comments there for all to see. I am not doubting that you saw them, it just strikes me as strange that they would be deleted. You are the second person on here who says they saw the comments by the reporter. Thank you for sharing that. That puts him out of my mind as a poi.

Snipped by me because of length.

I was thinking about this scenario and recalled RC saying that MC was late for her curfew at 8:00 the night she went missing. So, would he have let MC go out on a Monday night, a school night?

Somebody posted earlier today that they had heard that MC really was NOT living with either of her parents, but with her boyfriend. Maybe she only stayed with her Dad a couple nights a week and the night before she disappeared was not one of those nights? specualting

No, they aren't but totally gross nonetheless IMO.

Yes but there is a huge difference.

In any case, there doesn't seem to be much reason to talk about him, does anyone think he was involved?

Those photos aren't even close to being child *advertiser censored*.

I respectfully disagree----did you see the photos with young girls in water? They are not naked if that is what you mean? But why would a modeling agency want to see a girl sitting part way into water? It is subjective so we can disagree but I think he is walking the line of child *advertiser censored*---he is at minimum taking erotic pics which is not *advertiser censored*.

I respectfully disagree----did you see the photos with young girls in water? They are not naked if that is what you mean? But why would a modeling agency want to see a girl sitting part way into water? It is subjective so we can disagree but I think he is walking the line of child *advertiser censored*---he is at minimum taking erotic pics which is not *advertiser censored*.

Creepy isn't *advertiser censored*, though.

From my understanding of NCMEC standards, they wouldn't consider that child *advertiser censored*. If you think otherwise, WA AG Rob McKenna's personal crusade is against this, and you can certainly report it. They take those reports seriously.

Yes but there is a huge difference.

In any case, there doesn't seem to be much reason to talk about him, does anyone think he was involved?

To be honest Paul, I forget why we were discussing him at all? IIRC he was a FB friend of MC until suddenly he wasn't, he takes pics of girls of similar age but didn't take pics of MC, he has hosted lots of things since her death------but why was he spellunked so much on here?

To be honest Paul, I forget why we were discussing him at all? IIRC he was a FB friend of MC until suddenly he wasn't, he takes pics of girls of similar age but didn't take pics of MC, he has hosted lots of things since her death------but why was he spellunked so much on here?

I think it was because some of the pictures he took of young girls looked like they might have been at or near the CB location and at boat launches.

This is the link to many of JL's photos of young girls found on a public Myspace page http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...1146411&imageID=15538714#a=1146411&i=15407432
The following is entirely speculation and my opinion:
I find many of JL's photographs disturbing, especially those of the girls covered in mud. IMO, he seems to enjoy placing young women in places and positions that are degrading. Also likes to pose them near water-a river or? as lovely, tall and talented as MC was, I wonder if she thought of becoming a model. If so, she would have been a perfect mark for his supposed invitation for a free photo session at a Perfect location like CB, perhaps/ If he is some sort of psychopath, maybe things got out of hand at CB, I wonder if she was covered with mud when found.? That poor baby;my heart bleeds for her and all who loved her. All written here is Speculation, a theory and my opinion, nothing more.

I wonder why a reporter's comments who got the facts would be deleted. If it exonerated him, I would think he would want the comments there for all to see. I am not doubting that you saw them, it just strikes me as strange that they would be deleted. You are the second person on here who says they saw the comments by the reporter. Thank you for sharing that. That puts him out of my mind as a poi.

I think the comment string was deleted because people were posting details of his offenses and then others were jumping in and saying he should be checked into, ect ect. I think they just decided to go ahead and delete all the relevant comments because otherwise it wouldn't make sense to a reader if only a few were deleted. That, and speculation was quickly turning to fact in the eyes of some readers.

Forgive me for being a bit off the current topic.

Regarding cell pings, I asked BondJamesBond one of the "experts" and a moderator on the Caylee Anthony thread to please drop by to address some of the key information. I explained that there are a number of local residents on this thread (Wenatchee, WA) who are new to Websleuths and who are a bright, congenial group who've been doing a really good job of sleuthing with minimal extraneous sniping or chit chat.

Some of the questions we have are the same ones that initially cropped up in the Anthony case. For example, Do pings continue when phone is off? Do pings continue when the phone is on, but no call is being made? What is the time frequency between pings?

(Of course, it got much more complicated after Casey Anthony - the mother of Caylee -was charged and the actual ping records were released to the public. In that case, the expert sleuthers actually used cell pings to map her approximate whereabouts for a period of about a month. And there are a lot of towers in the Orlando area. )

Bond said he will drop by late PM one night this week with some basic info and to address questions we have. I may miss him since I'm not online as late as the wonderful West Coasters. You may want to be ready with any/all questions you have regarding the cell pings/cell sleuthing. He is a valuable resource for info on this topic and should be able to fill in some gaps in our ping knowledge. I really appreciate his willingness to stop by.

Thanks also to the member (Dog?) who has already provided some info on pings, too.

Creepy isn't *advertiser censored*, though.

From my understanding of NCMEC standards, they wouldn't consider that child *advertiser censored*. If you think otherwise, WA AG Rob McKenna's personal crusade is against this, and you can certainly report it. They take those reports seriously.

Just to be clear (and then I will get off this topic)---I don't think the pics are *advertiser censored*. I don't think the pics are disgusting---some of the girls and photos are quite beautiful. I think the pics are erotic in the positioning of the girls, clothing, hints of body parts, context, and in the descriptions that the girls write next to their pictures on myspace---and these are 13-16 year old girls. That is very concerning to me and I believe he is walking an edge---------I don't know if he walks the "edge" on other things and that's why I think he is discussed on this website.

If this story is true, I would think it would have been published in the WW? And/or there would be a log of the police call that the girl's parents made? And some evidence of the girl at the hospital?

Do you have anything concrete to back this story up? Has anyone else found anything?

TIA,

Salem

No I do not have anything concrete to back up the story... I wish I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored