WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HAPPY EASTER Everyone :blowkiss:

Does anyone know if LE has discovered the scene of the crime where Mackenzie died? If she was bleeding in the house and it is not where she died, it means she was taken out of the house while still alive. This might sound dumb, but how would they know she didn't die in that house?

Her body was found not far from the house. That would mean the Primary scene of death should be close by and I would think easy to find. Or else she was driven somewhere else and brought back to be disposed of :banghead: Since nothing was said about blood being found in her car, just some evidence, that would mean another car was used to transport her ???

I believe many agree on the following attack progression:
  1. Blunt force to the head.
  2. Strangled.
  3. Stabbed.
If that is the correct order, we might suspect MC had passed with the strangulation. The stabbing was simply an extension of the thrill or anger of the perp and there would be little to no bleed-out since MC's heart would have been at rest by that time.

I believe everyone is focusing too much on 'JV supposedly spotted at Shari's' restaurant'.

I suspect LE questioned JV in that manner simply to observe reaction and demeanor ... nothing to do if he were actually out and about after leaving the PCR site.

LE knew where JV went that evening ... surveillance. Since LE knew the 'truth' they could ask him about a scenario they knew wasn't true ("did you go to Shari's?") so that they could judge his response, reaction and demeanor ... and compare that to his presentation when they first encountered him at the PCR site.

I believe it is a common tactic.

I was wondering this as well. If they didn't have him under surveillance that would be pure incompetence.

Ok. I'm gonna clear this up once and for all. CC is MC's brother. He is the only CC. It was never posted that JV had a friend CC. Somebody just misread a post and took it from there. You know how rumors flow!

Again. only one CC. MC's brother. Only.

I think someone was confusing cc with cr who is rumored to be jf's friend and also rumored to have worked with him.

HAPPY EASTER Everyone :blowkiss:

Does anyone know if LE has discovered the scene of the crime where Mackenzie died? If she was bleeding in the house and it is not where she died, it means she was taken out of the house while still alive. This might sound dumb, but how would they know she didn't die in that house?

Her body was found not far from the house. That would mean the Primary scene of death should be close by and I would think easy to find. Or else she was driven somewhere else and brought back to be disposed of :banghead: Since nothing was said about blood being found in her car, just some evidence, that would mean another car was used to transport her ???

As Puf shows in the timeline. Evidence was found inside the CB house and at the location they found MC. She was apparently placed there by somebody (after being killed). The search results for a third location where LE believes MC was killed has not been disclosed to the public and may still not be known to LE to date. A big question mark for now.

Maybe more dis-information by LE.

Potential Sites:
Boat dock? MC's Car? Car Wash? PC? CB house? CB property?
Location 'X' ?

This over a round trip of what...50+ miles round trip?
This in itself just smells too complex.
There has to be a simpler explanation IMO.

I believe everyone is focusing too much on 'JV supposedly spotted at Shari's' restaurant'.

I suspect LE questioned JV in that manner simply to observe reaction and demeanor ... nothing to do if he were actually out and about after leaving the PCR site.

LE knew where JV went that evening ... surveillance. Since LE knew the 'truth' they could ask him about a scenario they knew wasn't true ("did you go to Shari's?") so that they could judge his response, reaction and demeanor ... and compare that to his presentation when they first encountered him at the PCR site.

There was a waitress questioned at Shari's regarding a vehicle. That is why I posted the other pic of the car that LOOKS like JV's and is "friends" with JV on his car site. I wondered if she worked there, which is why her vehicle would be there, or was coincidentally there that night. But for some reason LE questioned a waitress there.

I believe many agree on the following attack progression:
  1. Blunt force to the head.
  2. Strangled.
  3. Stabbed.
If that is the correct order, we might suspect MC had passed with the strangulation. The stabbing was simply an extension of the thrill or anger of the perp and there would be little to no bleed-out since MC's heart would have been at rest by that time.

If in that order she couldn't have passed with the strangulation or it wouldn't have been listed as COD. Strangulation is quite difficult and takes a long time, not like in the movies. Suspect would have needed the stab wound to finish what the others did not. But I do think it happened in that order.

Interesting. But they confirmed with Shari's & looked at receipts and then went to JV to personally apologize for the questioning.

Perhaps JV would be willing to ask RC for that. I think you have to order Birth certificates and you have to sign a statement that you have a need to know, such as you are related and what your relationship is. I just did that a few months ago for all my kids.........again!

I'm in New York -- we don't have the time of birth on our birth certificates, only the date.

Maybe she was questioned about if she saw him and she had to pull receipts or whatever to give to LE? Or are you saying she was questioned about her involvement w/ MC's murder?

No, I think it was just to verify/deny that he was there. I don't think it had anything to do with her involvement. Everyone seems to think the Shari's thing didn't happen, just to see how JV would react, and he was under surveillance, etc. Obviously not. LE actually went there to see if he had been there. So much for having him under surveillance.

A few days ago I was at the southend chevron station and I saw a car that looked identical to JV's. It was parked in the lot next to a white car that apeared to be broke down what struck me about it other than it looking like JV's car was that there was sherriffs car parked behind them so that niether one of them could leave without the sherriff moving his car but the sherriff was not around the guys helping with the car. I looked at them as long as I could without looking like a crazy person! I know roughly what JV looks like due to the memorial pic's and he was not among the three guys there nor was he in the store. The rims were different and it looked as though the snow tires were still on with the stock rims, the car was black with the same spoiler but the paint was not all that good. So, either his car doesnt look that nice in person or there IS another one in town IMO. I wondered why the sherriffs car was there without the sherriff??? Just thought I would put this out there...
this is JV's car

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2379248

I'm in New York -- we don't have the time of birth on our birth certificates, only the date.

Really? I've never seen one that didn't have the time of birth, put in by the delivering doctor and then his or her signature. Odd.

At the time her body was found, LE said they believed that where the body was found is the crime scene.

Really? I've never seen one that didn't have the time of birth, put in by the delivering doctor and then his or her signature. Odd.

And the delivering doctor doesn't sign our birth certificates in New York State. I just didn't want you to waste $$ ordering a certificate that won't help you, but it sounds like it is different in Washington.

Who is the man two behind WC?

Attachments

• 20100225-150446-pic-330117837_t800x800.jpg
    20100225-150446-pic-330117837_t800x800.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 112

thats the wrong pic. 8th row down middle pic is WC and family JV is on the end. But you cant see him in that photo.

I wondered if the guy was JF sportin a new hair cut, but it really doesnt look like him!

At the time her body was found, LE said they believed that where the body was found is the crime scene.

It's a crime scene but not necessarily the location where MC was killed.

And with our excellent del rio photography, our sleuthers showed that something was dragged or wheelbarrelled to this site.

Just a thought: One of the other sleuthers may have proposed this...

possibly multible attack sites... she was attacked somewhere else...body dragged to the shore. Perp may have realized MC was not in fact dead and attacked again.
Or...trying not to be gross...perp heard sounds from MC's corpse and attacked again thinking she was still alive.

Does anyone know of anything unusual that happened on any Tuesdays previous to 2/9? Maybe a pattern would help clue in. TIA.

Yes, I attended the service, and I don't believe that that is a photo of WC even though the person resembles her and is wearing something similar.

WC was seated in the front row throughout. The other lady pictured in this shot was not one of the individuals seated in the front row with the family, as far as I know.

Microphones were used at various spots around the Town Toyota Center to help the attendees have access if they wished to speak, and I think that this photo was taken farther up in the crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip