WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a former "battered" wife, I can sure relate to the above, re "cheating" I was beatten badly enough to go to the emergency room, because he thought my smile to another man(I was a waitress in a coffee shop.)meant cheating. I know firsthand how these things can go.

Ajfa:

Yes, I would speculate the perp COULD have also fallen and his or her ba-donk-a-donk, or lost control of something - say, a body - they were carrying. The slope is steeper than it looks and covered with very long grass, which makes it slippery.

If the water had been high, I would have ended up with my feet in the water at the end of my ba-donk-a-donk slide.

Given the steepness of the bank and slipperiness of the long grass on the bank, it does seem plausible that whomever was trying to dispose of the body slipped and lost control of the body. The body then could have slid down the bank feet first to come to rest at the bottom of the bank and partially on the beach with feet in water, possibly stream water. Or, the body slid far enough so that when water level came up the feet were in the water of the river. Meanwhile, in this scenario, the body and clothes would remain dry, as has been rumored. All just SPECULATION of course.

Also, if there is anything to the RUMOR that the arms were above her head, then the body sliding down a steep embankment would seem to contribute to arms being in that position.

All this might cause a commotion, the noise of which might have been covered up to some degree by the noisy stream. The video brought out how noisy the stream can be.

This underscores for me the thought that that particular spot was chosen and not random. Thick brush, noisy stream, just the kind of cover someone might want to conceal such an act. What he/she/they might not have counted on was how apparently easy it is to slip on the steep and slippery bank, especially when carrying a body.

This is all SPECULATION of course based on the pictures and videos.

Re Seattle Weekly, above, a public link:re JV:
http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=20273513 A really fine young man, everyone says
and a photo from that link, JV, attached: says he's 21. But, nothing about any brothers. maybe there are none.

Attachments

• 20273513a229966552b629822033l.jpg
    20273513a229966552b629822033l.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 82
I agree with all of the above, ajfa, especially arms above head. Those were my thoughts, EXACTLY.

That slope is directly between what I imagine to be the duck blind and the "flag" left behind, presumably by LE. It's slippery even when carrying nothing but a Diet Coke and a camera.

Re Seattle Weekly, above, a public link:re JV:
http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=20273513 A really fine young man, everyone says
and a photo from that link, JV, attached: says he's 21. But, nothing about any brothers. maybe there are none.

B Buzz, JV is sporting 'blue' color in the pic you posted. Gang color? It is reported MC tinted her hair with 'red' highlights recent to before she went missing. That, plus a rumor MC claimed to have cheated on him?

Dis and more dis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member