WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't view his profile anymore, I looked at it about an hour ago and now it's private again. Hmmm.

That's probably good, for him, that it is private. He pretty much has an answer for everything I ask him, and he deserves to have some privacy and to be left alone, KWIM? I'm not sure why it wasn't private earlier, but I know that the rest of MC's loved ones all have private social networking sites.

I guess I am not sorry I cannot do the chat rooms. I had felt very good about the sleuthing and commitment to find justice that has been on this thread. I hope we get people back and can continue following this. I am one that believes this crime was committed by someone close to MC and the family. Wish I could share something specific, but from what I have heard progress is being made? I have to believe this.
Hi Deboo, I'm recovering from a nasty car crash, but am here in spirit and keeping up with all the posts so I don't fall behind. Today was the first time I've read about shards of glass so am eager to learn what that is all about. xox

PS: Chat is fast moving and serves it's purpose for topics we wouldn't post about here on the forum. But the forum/threads for Mackenzie is the base and always will be IMO.

what is going on here? there are no updates lately all I've been reading is how the chat room works and about some girl dropping her pom pom anyone go into the chat room that could give the rest of the ppl am update on what's going on? can access the chat room through my phone if not I would

We would love to have all of you in the chat room, if you can! It's definitely the busiest and most productive in the evenings, so please everyone stop by! I didn't like it at first, but there is some good information shared. I still love this forum, but I encourage everyone to check out the chat room. If you are having problems logging on, you can go to this thread which explains it all:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Once you get on, please make sure to change your nick to your WS name and you will be welcomed with open arms. Due to the sensitive nature of some of the topics, users are cautious about continuing their talking until they can confirm who a guest is. Understandably, a lot that is discussed should not be publicly posted, because of the harm it could potentially do to those involved in this crime. Hope to see you all over there at some point! :seeya:

what is going on here? there are no updates lately all I've been reading is how the chat room works and about some girl dropping her pom pom anyone go into the chat room that could give the rest of the ppl am update on what's going on? can access the chat room through my phone if not I would
BeezyB. Nothing much going on in chat room. Just live discussion of who people suspect. Happy sleuthing, everyone. I hope we hear some news of arrests soon.

BBM and respectfully snipped for space.

This reminds me of the YouTube video that got national attention some time ago of girls who were beating up on a girl they invited to a home under false pretenses. I can see how such a situation may easily get out of hand and escalate even to the point of murder, intentional or not.

Just another scenario about which to speculate.

I would agree. This scenario has not had much thought put into it; we all seem to have been fixated on one or two males.

Of course, this possibility destroys my two male suspects theory.....:banghead:

I think this is exactly what happened to MC. One attacker probably took it too far and the rest joined in. MOO

I think this is exactly what happened to MC. One attacker probably took it too far and the rest joined in. MOO

I agree, this has been my thought all along. And even teenagers watch enough crime-tv to have a partial understanding of forensics and how to attempt to clean up traces of yourself at a crime scene.

These are transcribed copies of a few documents that were released to the public.

Attachments

• Search_Warrant.pdf
    31.2 KB · Views: 72
  • Subpoena_2-1.pdf
    15 KB · Views: 40
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors