WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure why it was not printed, but I don't think it was meant to be hidden. All parties (WC, WC's BF, and BF's wife) know about eachother. So any speculation that a big secret was going to be revealed and vengence was used to keep that from happening can be squashed. Consider that WC's BF has children, as previously posted. Don't you think that they would be a part of his life? Please understand I'm not trying to be rude, just helpful while still trying to respect those I have a connection to.

very well said... what is your take on this? Do you have any thoughts as to what could have happened?:waitasec:

Does anybody know how long they have been dating? The difference between 1 year and 1 month is pretty significant. They filed for divorce when this child was 3 months old. Now it would have been a different story if this baby was born a month ago and the bf was dating WC. The bf is named in the divorce documents as this child's father. The child has his last name. Why it wasn't in the paper, who knows?

My daughter just had a baby in November and it was not in the paper at all. The reason - the mother has the option of filling out a form that is given to the wen. world for publication. They print only what info the mother gives them. So apparently she did not want his name given as the father.

QUOTE=greydiggity;4866616]very well said... what is your take on this? Do you have any thoughts as to what could have happened?:waitasec:[/QUOTE]

Ugh...I serioulsy wish I had an idea as to who could've done this, so I don't have much but here are my ponderings:

I don't think this was gang related. I'm not going to say that I don't think the Wenatchee gangs aren't capable of that, but I think if it a gang did this there would already be suspects. My reasoning is that if there were a group of people involved, it would be harder for all of them to be quiet w/o rolling on someone else for fear of the harsher convictions.

I would hope that no one did this as a means of punishing someone close to her, because to me that's just pitiful. Doesn't mean it's not possible, or probable...but either way, what happened is terrible and honestly any scenario brings on tears.

But I do think this was done by someone close to her. Probably not her immediate family because she seemed like a gem. Someone who was to be looked up to as well as looked upon to see how much brighter her path would get. I'm thinking more along the lines of someone who would've been jealous of her, or who she was dating. "If I can't have her no one can" type of deal...or "I wish my life were as good as hers", kind of thing. Or even someone with sever anger issues that couldn't take something about her anymore. But I think it had to be planned...seems pretty spotless right now since there are no leads, but then again we don't know what LE knows. So like I said...these are all just ponderings. And the Riverfront Park issue...COMPLETELY throws me. So it's at that point that I'm just plain dumbfounded. I hope they release more info soon, but mostly, I hope they find who did this faster.

Hopeful-I agree. I just want this person to be caught!! Ugh, so frustrating.

Can someone confirm what CR stands for. I thought is was the older of the two on the inmate list, but now someone told me they think it's the younger one. Can anyone help clairify the correct CR we are all refering to???

It is on her Aunts FB page.

Hey greydiggity - can you post the link to the FB, please? I have double checked and because the Aunt is a family member, posting pertinent information regarding Mackenzie, it is okay to link the facebook

For Everyone - we may NOT cut and past information from the facebook here, we may NOT start sleuthing all the Aunt's friends, we may NOT name the Aunt except by initials. However, we can link the facebook and discuss the information that is posted there as it relates to the investigation of Mackenzie's death.

Thanks!

Salem

Hey greydiggity - can you post the link to the FB, please? I have double checked and because the Aunt is a family member, posting pertinent information regarding Mackenzie, it is okay to link the facebook

For Everyone - we may NOT cut and past information from the facebook here, we may NOT start sleuthing all the Aunt's friends, we may NOT name the Aunt except by initials. However, we can link the facebook and discuss the information that is posted there as it relates to the investigation of Mackenzie's death.

Thanks!

Salem

Thank you for posting the rules. We have more local people here now. Someone posted this site on WW. So we need to keep reminding people of the rules. Considering the posts on WW were so out of context to what you can post. They were deleted, but not soon enough. Everyone! Please take the time to read the rules to this site. Thanks again Salem.

Not sure of the significance, if any, but when I googled the address for WCs bf (or is he now "ex-bf"?) - the next to last listing on the google results page is a listing for

"Rental Homes, Condos, Townhomes, Rental Houses, Rental Properties ..."

which lists that particular address as a rental property. The weird or coincidental part is that the page was cached on Feb 9, 2010 17:03:05 GMT (which equates to 9:30 a.m. PST, if I figured correctly).

http://tiny.cc/TgF3f

The property appears to be no longer available from what I can tell. :waitasec:

Here's a link to a thread that should be helpful for newbies (and oldies, too) that was started by the owner of Websleuths, Tricia:

Rules on Sex Offenders and Rumors

Lot of info there about posting 'rumors'.

DOC DISCIPL HOLD $ .00
PROB. VIOL. - MISD $ .00 \

Anyone know how long someone can be held on these charges? Also, why is there no bail posted? Has it not been determined yet?

That is a department of Corrections discipline hold & probation violation. There is no bail associated with either one. Depending on what the violation was determines how much time will be spent. Such as failure to report to probation officer, 30 days, failure to submit to drug tests, 30 days, etc., etc.

Hello everyone, great sleuthing,

I'm from wenatchee. I don't know MC or any of the family. But after learning WC's boyfriend's name, it did jog my memory to the fact that I was introduced to the boyfriend at a party
many years ago by someone on the chelan county jail roster by the initials DP

Was Mackenzie pregnant? Sorry just trying to catch up here.

Not that we're aware of, Ladybass.
IF she was, I hadn't heard.

Then again, not much info has been released. Nothing from the autopsy; no COD either.

That has never been mentioned, Ladybass, and I had never thought of that. That would certainly put a new spin on any possible motives.

Thanks!

Salem

Here Salem... I hope this is OK! Click on WALL. See Feb 11 @ 3:09
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1200722923&ref=search&sid=1772001551.472791612..1

7 members and 19 guests reading this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal