WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Police initially said it wasn't an abduction. Then they called in the FBI Child Abduction Response team. It obviously was an abduction.

Two contradictions does not make an "obviously". And FBI Child Abduction Response is likely quite standard, especially for a police department where dealing with this type of thing isn't more common.

Why did they initially say it wasn't an abduction? They must have had some knowledge that it wasn't, (ie likely video showing her driving with male passenger going about her errands, if not PUD security cameras actually showing her meeting and picking this person up at the boat launch)

It wasn't really a joke. I believe someone, somewhere, knows something and perhaps...he/she is reluctant to share tips or ideas with LE....which could be the concrete knowledge you mention.
Maybe the reward will encourage them?

A lottery is no comparison to calling in tips.:smile:

No disrespect, but your original post sounded like you were telling fellow Websleuthers to call in to the tip line with their theory of who the killer(s) might be to 'get paid' if they are correct.

It did not sound like you were asking someone who may be reading the posts on this site to call the tip line if they have knowledge of the events or activities related to MC's murder.

Whoa... a SEX CHANGE OPERATION?

Because she's tall? Because of the shape of her face?

She had facial deformities when she was born. She could not help that. Please, let's not go down the path of the ridiculous. I would hope that people are sensible enough to not theorize about something so utterly outlandish. Good lord, I thought some of the other rumors were stupid, but if this is what comes up next, that just takes the cake.

What is so hard about it? Post it. That's why we are on here to kick ideas and theories around amongst each other...that's all they are, ideas and theories right??

I dont know if this has been mentioned yet, but as I was browsing SF FB, I searched her friend list for her maiden name. I notice the name of an East Wenatchee SGT with the initials BN...

in reference to my previous post:

Could SF be the daughter of a East Wenatchee Police Sgt. with the initials BN? Does anyone know?

Why did they initially say it wasn't an abduction? They must have had some knowledge that it wasn't, (ie likely video showing her driving with male passenger going about her errands, if not PUD security cameras actually showing her meeting and picking this person up at the boat launch)

If I remember right, they didn't actually say it wasn't an abduction (as in the actual crime itself). I believe when they talked about it not being an abduction, they were referring to her leaving the parking lot at the Academy.
I can't find the article now, the orginal one that I read with the video, but that is where I believed this was said.

That dream that was talked about... can anyone find it on an earlier thread? I'd like to read it again.

If someone could find the article that states "this wasn't an abduction" I would like to see it. It seems to be missing as I can't find it now, and I have just read through every WW article.

It appears that JF's soon-to-be exes MS page is no longer there.
Oops, we couldn’t locate the page you are looking for.

(I completely can understand her reasons for removing it.)

It appears that JF's soon-to-be exes MS page is no longer there.
Oops, we couldn’t locate the page you are looking for.

(I completely can understand her reasons for removing it.)

The sjn5639 profile on the dating site has been removed also

Today, I left the internet, when this thread was on page 5. It's now on page 16. I have read some rumors, here, today, that could be fact and I hope they end in an arrest.

So can anyone confirm or deny wether JF has a relative less than a mile away from where the body was found on Crescent Bar? Same last name but no idea if there is any link. To get to that address you would drive right by the home where the body was discovered. Was this already discussed?

so JF is supposedly now staying with his mother in Peshastin or in the Leavenworth area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LittleBiddle