Found Deceased WA - Marianne Humble, 53, Monroe, 18 January 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am unsure where Marianne entered the water as her property backs right up to the banks of the Skykomish River. It seems a substantial river and may have been moving fast at the end of January.

Satellite view with house tagged and river edging the NE boundary of the property:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/1...2!3m1!1s0x549009dc32ed0f2d:0x26065b6da6076d09

Media reports state that she was found in the river quite close to home, 3 days after disappearing.

It looks like the picture you are showing is of the Snoqualmie River, not the Skykomish

When this was an isolated case, it was much easier to believe LE when they ruled out homicide as a manner of death. With the death of Cheryl DeBoer under similar circumstances and in such close proximity, I think this case should be revisited.

They're about 30 minutes drive away. I wouldn't call that "close".

Yeah, distance is all relative but Within the space of one month you have two 53 year old Snohomish County women (who are described as non-depressed by family and friends) turn up dead in bodies of water just 30 minutes from each other, I would say that is close.

Yeah, distance is all relative but Within the space of one month you have two 53 year old Snohomish County women (who are described as non-depressed by family and friends) turn up dead in bodies of water just 30 minutes from each other, I would say that is close.

I would say that a lot more people commit suicide than anyone realizes. Most cases don't reach the media.

I would say that a lot more people commit suicide than anyone realizes. Most cases don't reach the media.

I can only imagine. I've seen so many suicide cases here, had no idea it was that common.

Given Marianne and Cheryl were the same age, I wonder if they crossed paths at some point, maybe as far back as attending the same high school, or high schools that competed, or had friends in common.

MSM is being distinctly unhelpful.

It looks like the picture you are showing is of the Snoqualmie River, not the Skykomish

The map shows the Snohomish, Snoqualmie and Skyomish Rivers all seem to merge around this lady's address.

Agree.
I think the ones that tend to reach the media are the ones where the person has gone missing first.
There will be many that don't go missing and these are the ones we never hear about.

Also, a lot of one car accidents and head-on accidents are suicides, too. But it is usually impossible to prove.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Merythe
Back