Recovered/Located WA - Missing woman, 28, located 2 hours later with no memory of what happened

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
According to the article, they are the ones who called police. They were fueling up at the gas station next to the grassy field when they saw her. It's not clear if they stuck around!

According to the article, they are the ones who called police. They were fueling up at the gas station next to the grassy field when they saw her. It's not clear if they stuck around!

Re-reading the article and press release, that could be! It's really not written clearly. Looking at the Google Map and street view, there's a gravel sort of area next to the gas station. Do you think that could be the "grassy field"? I was picturing like, a soccer field but maybe in the dark and in a confused state, she thought the gravel area was a grassy field.

Xanax+Booze add Ambien= Bizarre fuzzy detailed happenings. We need a tox screen.
I would certainly want one, if it happened to me, unless this was not an unusual thing for this to happen to me, in which case it's no one else's bizness.
But if she gets one, we may never know unless LE is investigating this as some type of crime, and I'm thinking she would have to give consent for it to be done and released, unless it already has been done.

(Sorry to be so sloppy in this post -- I'm pooped.)

Was she transported to a hospital by ambulance? Any ER folks, given the circumstance of being unconscious for unknown reasons, would the hospital look in a victim's blood for those reasons? To know what to treat &/or counteract?

I expect they check blood sugar, etc, to see if this was a diabetic/blood sugar issue, for the enzyme that indicates a heart attack? Do seizure disorders leave evidence in your blood, other than the meds?

Would alcohol, intoxicants, sedatives be checked?

JMHP YMMV

Was she transported to a hospital by ambulance? Any ER folks, given the circumstance of being unconscious for unknown reasons, would the hospital look in a victim's blood for those reasons? To know what to treat &/or counteract?

I expect they check blood sugar, etc, to see if this was a diabetic/blood sugar issue, for the enzyme that indicates a heart attack? Do seizure disorders leave evidence in your blood, other than the meds?

JMHP YMMV

Yes, the E.R. does several routine tests -- drug tox included -- to get a better idea of what they've got. They can't test for everything, of course, so some odd drugs or mixtures could go undetected.

JMHP YMMV

It sounds like her family just took her home? I wonder if they went to the ER later.

(BBM) "She was eventually found at 2 a.m. at a gas station in the 9700 block of Edmonds Way, by two people who had stopped for fuel. They called her family, who took her home."
https://myedmondsnews.com/2019/07/p...ng-details-of-woman-who-went-missing-july-14/

Yes, the E.R. does several routine tests -- drug tox included -- to get a better idea of what they've got. They can't test for everything, of course, so some odd drugs or mixtures could go undetected.

I imagine that is also why one of the first things emergency responders ask a person's companion (if they have one) is, "Has he/she taken anything? Do you know what it is?" I also assume they ask this question immediately because if taken orally, they want to know to start pumping the stomach as soon as possible.

What about epilepsy? After an grand mal attack my dog just ran off if he happened to be outside, did´t recognize me or were aware of surroundings, just kept running straight ahead until he snapped out of it.
I also wonder if she has a (could even be previously undiagnosed) seizure disorder.

It sounds like her family just took her home? I wonder if they went to the ER later.

(BBM) "She was eventually found at 2 a.m. at a gas station in the 9700 block of Edmonds Way, by two people who had stopped for fuel. They called her family, who took her home."
https://myedmondsnews.com/2019/07/p...ng-details-of-woman-who-went-missing-july-14/

It's interesting that they didn't call an ambulance or a cop. So she may not have been injured, other than slight scratches etc?

No one else thinks she may be lieing?
I wonder if she got into an argument with her boyfriend, or stress or tension visiting the in-laws. Maybe she just needed to walk and clear her head but then realized she scared everyone and got embarrassed.

Maybe she snuck away to meet someone or buy drugs?

Just seems odd to me. Although I could definitely see it being a diabetic issue.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RABay1735
Back