WA WA - Nadia Erika Cole, 22, missing from SeaTac, 29 May 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All... I still assert that the lovely NC, honors graduate of a double major degree from Washington State University, daughter of a Doctor Cole, will NOT face charges if they all come home unharmed. Privilege has its privileges.

Leaving the USA to Mx without passports as adults is not problematic but...how did they leave with the toddler? She would have to be in a car seat, she's definitely too young for a booster chair... those are bulky and take up space, not easy to hide. (Obviously they need a passport or passport card for the little kiddo. Wondering if they could have hidden her somehow, but this is difficult with a car seat visible.)
I am assuming they entered Mexico before AA and daughter were known to be missing, during the time when the bio-mom thought they were in Montana. NC committed no crime by ditching her parents at the airport, so authorities wouldn't put out the word at border to look for her - she is an adult and free to travel as she pleased. When she left the airport, nobody knew AA was planning to take the child.

I bet they simply crossed the border without incident.

Now, however, they are in trouble because they have taken the child out of the country without the mother's consent.

jmo

All... I still assert that the lovely NC, honors graduate of a double major degree from Washington State University, daughter of a Doctor Cole, will NOT face charges if they all come home unharmed. Privilege has its privileges.
Perhaps, being pre-law, she actually knows this...when it came to the choice of following her head versus her heart, maybe followed heart (but knowing she won't be the one with an arrest warrant) ?

JMO

Did young dad decide he didn't like the Court's decisions so he decided to take matters into his own hands? There are right ways and there are wrong ways. This way is going to cost him.

If he did this out of some guided or misguided notion that he was protecting her from harm (real or perceived), he's going to find out he won't be able to protect her at all, from behind bars.

JMO

Did young dad decide he didn't like the Court's decisions so he decided to take matters into his own hands? There are right ways and there are wrong ways. This way is going to cost him.

If he did this out of some guided or misguided notion that he was protecting her from harm (real or perceived), he's going to find out he won't be able to protect her at all, from behind bars.

JMO
Yes, and it applies to all crimes (if you are caught). The remarkable thing to me is, how people keep on committing crimes, and not just lazy ones, I marvel at the energy, effort, planning, focus, iniative that goes into them.

JMO

Information from Fox 13 news reporter David Rose: "Law enforcement sources tell me her AirPods were found by someone at the airport who took them home instead of turning them in. The AirPods were pinged and located in Fife which is why there was initial confusion about where she went." Sounds like the potential for Nadia to be in Fife turned out to be not accurate.
Interesting comment by DR himself further down.

This one?

From David Rose, Fox 13 reporter: "I’m told by an LE source that apparently she didn’t want to go on the trip. She wants to get married against her parents wishes."
That explains "how could she leave her mom at the gate like that?" --

Purposeful, intentional.

Has anyone checked to see whether she's actually signed up for the LSAT or was that as mystical as her travel plans to Italy?

I imagine she expected her family to board without her, then be unable to deplane and they'd be off to Italy, whether they wanted to be or not.

Beginning to wonder how long this may have been in the planning.

Stashed bags and hair dye?

Cash?

It's going to be impossible to remain hidden, not with the FBI on the hunt.

JMO

Well there you go! She didn't want the trip, imo her parents wanted her to go and hopefully thinking that giving her break from him would slow down the getting married desire. Wow did she rebel if this turns out to be true.

RSBMFF
By running away from them from under their noses, I think she was really thumbing her nose at them. MOO
It was immature and cruel to abruptly sneak away from the airport. Stating the obvious, I know.

Don't want to go on the trip? Then don't go.

Want to get married? Then get married.

At age 21, you don't need mommy and daddy's permission anymore. But you do need a little Seraya's mom's permission to take her!

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member