Found Safe WA - Naiyah Crawford, 7, Ritzville, 27 September 2020 *parental abduction*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Attempt to Locate Facebook page. Posted 12/31/2020 and photo of car without a tag.

203c.png
MISSING CHILD
203c.png

Naiyah Crawford (7)
Ritzville, Washington
September 27, 2020
Naiyah was allegedly abducted by her mother, Alison Crawford, on September 27, 2020. A
felony warrant for Kidnapping was issued for Alison on November 24, 2020.
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 4'4"
Weight: 60 lbs
If you have any information, please contact the Pendleton Police Department (Oregon) 1-541 276-4411.

View attachment 277904
Parental Kidnappings — FBI

Not listed on the parental kidnappings page of the FBI o_O

A Google of her name brought up the Missing and Murdered Native Americans FB site which gives a little more info.

I wonder if they've found the car or maybe saw this car on the cameras at the rest area?

From the Facebook post:
"Alison was last seen driving a silver Toyota Camry. I think it’s a 2004 model. I included a picture of it in the comments below. Her car didn’t have a license plate when the picture was taken, but the last time I saw it she had Washington State plates with a plate number of BUA4521."

I wonder if they've found the car or maybe saw this car on the cameras at the rest area?

From the Facebook post:
"Alison was last seen driving a silver Toyota Camry. I think it’s a 2004 model. I included a picture of it in the comments below. Her car didn’t have a license plate when the picture was taken, but the last time I saw it she had Washington State plates with a plate number of BUA4521."
I think the case you're referring to is the remains for that young girl in Oregon? Can't say for sure, I don't think the thread really took off much. I think they're waiting for DNA

OR - OR - Remains of female child found in Lincoln County, 10 December 2020

I think the case you're referring to is the remains for that young girl in Oregon? Can't say for sure, I don't think the thread really took off much. I think they're waiting for DNA

OR - OR - Remains of female child found in Lincoln County, 10 December 2020
The two threads are intertwined at this point but yes, this post is regarding the child listed in the title of this thread, Naiyah Crawford. The car is what her mother Alison Crawford is suspected of driving per the Facebook posts.

The two threads are intertwined at this point but yes, this post is regarding the child listed in the title of this thread, Naiyah Crawford. The car is what her mother Alison Crawford is suspected of driving per the Facebook posts.
Is that officially allowed to be shared? It's not on any of the LE posts that I saw unfortunately...

Is that officially allowed to be shared? It's not on any of the LE posts that I saw unfortunately...
A public Facebook page is considered main stream media (MSM).
A private Facebook page is not considered MSM.
Also, a personal Facebook page, such as a law enforcement defined person of interest is allowed.

Makes sense, I hadn't shared that bit as it comes from NCs fathers initial post, not from any LE or MSM sources. Thanks for explaining that!
Had it been posted from his personal page, then it would be deleted as that is not allowed. But, the public page is who posted it, so sharing the public page is allowed.

Name: Crawford, Alison Betsy
Case # 20CR61148

They bumped the warrant up to be a federal warrant on 12/22/20. It was returned and it is being resent to Tacoma, WA. The next arraignment date is 1/11/2021.

OREGON JUDICIAL DEPARTMENT - Online Records Search

• 12/22/2020 Motion - Arrest Warrant
    Comment
    to Amend Warrant to be a nationwide warrant

• 12/23/2020 Order
    Judicial Officer
    Hill, Daniel J
    Comment
    New Arrest Warrant - Nationwide

• 12/28/2020 Return - Mail
    Comment
    Notice of AR 1/11/21 @9a- Insufficient address

• 12/28/2020 Warrant - Cancelled or Recalled or Rescinded

• 12/31/2020 Warrant - Return Not Served

• 01/11/2021 Arraignment
    Judicial Officer
    Hill, Daniel J
    Hearing Time
    9:00 AM
    Comment
    Needs FP#, Warrant Outstanding, Resent Notice to Tacoma, WA

Attachments

Thanks for finding the warrant info PayrollNerd. It sounds like it was sent, but returned, undelivered due to insufficient address. The big question is Alison missing or is she hiding?

Here are more current photos of Naiyah and Alison.

Attachments

• IMG_4756.JPG
    IMG_4756.JPG
    333.6 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_4755.JPG
    IMG_4755.JPG
    97 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_4754.JPG
    IMG_4754.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_5965.jpeg
    IMG_5965.jpeg
    105.5 KB · Views: 76
  • Alison2.jpg
    Alison2.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 84
  • Alison.jpg
    Alison.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 63
Can you provide a source for the photos? Have they been posted in main stream media (MSM)? Did you find them on Mom’s Facebook page? Either of the two aforementioned sources are allowed. But you must link a source. (I’m not a moderator. Just trying to bring you up to speed on the rules.)

Rules - Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

kmls0622 has been Verified as a member of Naiyah's family. We will let kmls0622 share how they may be connected as they are comfortable doing so.

Please treat kmls0622 with respect throughout these discussions. A VI does not have to provide links to what they state as fact. You may ask kmls0622 questions, but if there is something you disagree with, do not argue with a VI or challenge them in any way.

Thank you to kmls0622 and everyone for being here to discuss Naiyah's case.

Thank you for becoming a VI. I really hope we can be a help and comfort to you and your family.

Can you provide your opinion or insight as to whether this young girl resembles Naiyah? As you can see from previous posts, this girl has her own thread too.

Who was the girl in the woods?

@kmls0622
Here are some sleuthing questions that will help. Maybe they'll get the family thinking about clues that have been talked about, texted, posted on social media, etc.

What about a NamUS page for Naiyah? Is there one yet? If there is, I've not seen it yet or maybe I overlooked it.

Assuming mom is staying under the radar, she has to have financial assistance. There are underground groups who assist people. Any idea of a church, victims advocate group or other organization that would fit this pattern?

Where could she go for family support? What city or state?

Is mom still driving the car listed or has that been found? If it was found, where was it found?

Thank you for becoming a VI. I really hope we can be a help and comfort to you and your family.

Can you provide your opinion or insight as to whether this young girl resembles Naiyah? As you can see from previous posts, this girl has her own thread too.

Who was the girl in the woods?

@kmls0622
Here are some sleuthing questions that will help. Maybe they'll get the family thinking about clues that have been talked about, texted, posted on social media, etc.

What about a NamUS page for Naiyah? Is there one yet? If there is, I've not seen it yet or maybe I overlooked it.

Assuming mom is staying under the radar, she has to have financial assistance. There are underground groups who assist people. Any idea of a church, victims advocate group or other organization that would fit this pattern?

Where could she go for family support? What city or state?

Is mom still driving the car listed or has that been found? If it was found, where was it found?

To the best of my knowledge, Alison (Naiyah's mother) is estranged from all members of her family, except possibly her mother, Ann. I don't know for sure, but based on this, I believe Ann's full name may be "Ann Philis Murphy" : https://www.whitepages.com/name/Alison-Crawford/WA?fs=1&searchedName=alison Crawford&searchedLocation=WA

The most recent information I have suggests that Ann lives in WA state.

Alison is part of the Sovereign Citizens movement. I am not aware of any church or other organizations she is associated with.
Sovereign Citizens

Good news this morning — Naiyah has been found and is safe in Child protective services custody. Her dad is on his way to pick her up in North Dakota. Thanks to everyone for your care and concern.

Good news this morning — Naiyah has been found and is safe in Child protective services custody. Her dad is on his way to pick her up in North Dakota. Thanks to everyone for your care and concern.
That is wonderful news!! Is there anything showing what is happening to the mom? Like a news article or where she is being held? I’m assuming they’ll extradite her to Oregon?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck
Back