WA WA - Nellie Louise Davis, 35, Duvall, 27 Jan 1975

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Murkywaters

Reaction score
Thumbnail

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Nellie Louise Davis disappeared from Duvall, Washington on January 27, 1975.

Please help find a photo and more info on Nellie.

Demographics
Missing Age: 35 Years
Current Age: 80 Years
First Name: Nellie
Middle Name: Louise
Last Name: Davis
Sex: Female
Height: 5' 0" (60 Inches)
Weight: 160 lbs
Race / Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Circumstances
Date of Last Contact: January 27, 1975
NamUs Case Created; August 13, 2011
Last Known Location Map
County: King County
Missing From Tribal Land--
Primary Residence on Tribal Land--
Circumstances of Disappearance --

Physical Description
Hair Color: Brown
Left Eye Color: Blue
Right Eye Color: Blue

Distinctive Physical Features
No Known Information

Clothing and Accessories
Clothing: Jacket ( unk )
Footwear: Tennis Shoes

Investigating Agencies
King County Sheriff's Office
(206) 296-4155
Agency Case Number: 75-012636

I can't get this lack of information. There's nothing, a photograph of a house and a general physical description...
What were her routines?
What circumstances surrounded her disappearance?
Who notify her disappearance to LE?
Did she live alone?
Did she have problems? Any enemy?

There's not even an article about her.
May her family, friends or neighbours provide some information?

Possible match: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Last edited:
Thumbnail

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Nellie Louise Davis disappeared from Duvall, Washington on January 27, 1975.

Please help find a photo and more info on Nellie.
This is my great aunt. I just started looking into the disappearance of her. She disappeared from our family farm in 1975 from Duvall washington state. My dad said she walked to the mailbox to get the mail and never returned. My grandpa is her brother and just recently passed but I would like to look into or possibly help bring closure to my cousin who is her son.

I would. If there's DNA on file that can help solve the case, even if she has dental records on file, too.

This is my great aunt. I just started looking into the disappearance of her. She disappeared from our family farm in 1975 from Duvall washington state. My dad said she walked to the mailbox to get the mail and never returned. My grandpa is her brother and just recently passed but I would like to look into or possibly help bring closure to my cousin who is her son.
Could you add a photograph of her? Any detail about her life?

Could you add a photograph of her? Any detail

I would. If there's DNA on file that can help solve the case, even if she has dental records on file, too.
I'm reaching out to family to try and get pictures of her and learn more about her life considering this was way before i was born. She disappeared around the time ted bundy was active in that area from what I've been reading. Two of his victims were found shortly before she disappeared.

Hi @brightshelby,

Members who have inside information about a case must be Verified by Websleuths to post that information. Inside information is considered to be that which has not been reported by MSM or by LE.

Information as to why Websleuths has this process in place, and how to apply, can be found at the following link:

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

If you choose to become verified, you can disclose anything you learn without having to provide a link. Until then, please refrain from posting info that has not been reported in MSM.

I hope that you find closure for you and your family.

Knitty,

By January 1975, Ted Bundy had moved to Utah. In mid January, 1975, he murdered a woman in Colorado. I noticed the first newspaper link mentions the bodies of two of his well known victims being found nearby where Nellie lived. I'm not exactly sure what he was doing past a certain point in Jan of 1975. The Ann Rule book about him ( she knew him) called "The Stranger Beside Me" says he was visiting a young woman in Seattle until Jan 23. I couldn't seem to find any info on what he did after that. Apparently, the police at the time thought Nellie Davis's disappearence was linked to her being despondent in recent months, judging from the newspaper articles. Ted Bundy Killings: A Timeline of His Twisted Reign of Terror

By January 1975, Ted Bundy had moved to Utah. In mid January, 1975, he murdered a woman in Colorado. I noticed the first newspaper link mentions the bodies of two of his well known victims being found nearby where Nellie lived. I'm not exactly sure what he was doing past a certain point in Jan of 1975. The Ann Rule book about him ( she knew him) called "The Stranger Beside Me" says he was visiting a young woman in Seattle until Jan 23. I couldn't seem to find any info on what he did after that. Apparently, the police at the time thought Nellie Davis's disappearence was linked to her being despondent in recent months, judging from the newspaper articles. Ted Bundy Killings: A Timeline of His Twisted Reign of Terror
I was about to post the same.
In fact, there's even a phone call that placed him in Salt Lake City that very day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back