GUILTY WA - Nicole Pietz, 32, found strangled, Lynnwood, 28 Jan 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You are sooooo right, forgot about that too-----face palm!

From the WA codes:

"The legislature declares that the twelfth day of October shall be recognized as Columbus day but shall not be considered a legal holiday for any purposes."

Liz Rocca KOMO TV ‏@LizRocca 2m Update: Pietz trial Judge is having jury continue deliberating till 4pm. David Pietz accused of strangling wife Nicole. #liveonkomo @ 4

KIRO 7 ‏@KIRO7Seattle 16m RT @Amy_Clancy: No verdict in the #davidpietz murder trial today! Judge just announced. @KIRO7Seattle
---

I don't know what all that means.

Sorry about the holiday misinformation. I'm in montana and it is here. Thanks for the correction Seattle.

:blushing:

There was this tweet as well, I guess no deliberations until next week:

Elisa Jaffe ‏@ElisaJaffe 14m Jury has a ? No verdict today in David Pietz murder trial. #liveonkomo deliberations resume Monday. pic.twitter.com/XbX2WN9Qvx

Eric Wilkinson ‏@EricWilkinson 11m Jurors in #DavidPietz murder trial going home for the day. No deliberations Friday. They resume Monday morning. #PietzTrial

John de Leon ‏@DeLeon_Times 19m King County jury resumes deliberations this morning in trial of David Pietz, accused of killing his wife in 2006. http://bit.ly/1aprJxq

Verdict Clock

10/10/13: 6 hours

10/14/13:

Ummm. This bothers me a bit -- it's taking too long.... JMO...

Tick tock.
icon9.gif

Jurors want phone messages up to end of Jan 28th (and nothing beyond).

They're going to play voice messages in open court.

Now playing DP's 911 missing person's call.

Now playing his audio recorded statement to police.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l
Back