WA WA - Pamela Kuich, 42, Pierce County, 20 June 2005

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
KatherineQ said:
I have stories like this.

I've seen this about 5 times. Among my friends and neighbors and myself, this goes on. Parents who just dump kids, and state they'll be back in a couple hours, and whoosh, they're gone for several days. And their kids are totally pleasant, they eat whatever is given them, and never ask for their parents. Ever. They just pleasantly do what they're told to do. It's bizarre.

Once a preschool classmate's of my son's mom called me, and said her son was asking to get together with my son, I said oh how sweet and she says okay I'll be right there. She brings the 4 year old and a 2 year old with an apparent broken leg. I said oh my he's limping she says he's fine with tylenol and runs off. The next DAY, when I called and said I'm worried and I'm about to call the police, a grandmother shows up and collects the kids without a word and drives off.

God. Prayers for this abandoned boy.

I've seen some of this kind of behavior, too. I don't understand it because when I say I will be back in two hours, I will be back in two hours. I've also talked with a mother who suddenly decided to go see her sister in another state and took her daughter and her daughter's friend (both 10 years old) with her without calling the friends parents to ask if it was alright. She finally called them the next day at the prompting of her sister and was really surprised that they had been worried out of their minds. To this day (3 years later) she just cannot understand their anger...says they knew her and should have known their daughter was ok with her. SHEESH! I would have taken charges out on her.

I have no idea the age and condition of the grandmother, but if this were my grandchild, he would be with me now, not in Child Protective Services.

Trino said:
I have no idea the age and condition of the grandmother, but if this were my grandchild, he would be with me now, not in Child Protective Services.

Amen.

And, he also has a 19 yr. old sister, doesn't he?

Lady Sleuth
jmho

I don't understand why he isn't with the grandmother or sister either. I know for sure my oldest daughter would take her sisters in a heartbeat. It may be that the sister isn't able to provide for them yet; she's still pretty young. The grandmother maybe has health problems that would make it impossible. I just hope he gets what he deserves out of life.

Police are still looking for Bobby's mother.

http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/local/story/4973644p-4545157c.html

I find it very odd that police arrested the father on 112th street and he didn't have anything to do with Bobby being abandoned, or the mothers disappearance.
The church they were staying at is in downtown Tacoma. About 8 miles from where the boy was found. Why would the father be arrested on the exact same street as the church 2 days later?
I'm sure the police have to be thinking the same thing, but they aren't saying much at all.

http://www.nampn.org/cases/kuich_pamela.html

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance

Missing Since: June 20, 2005 from Pierce County, Washington
Classification: Endangered Missing Adult
Date Of Birth: N/A
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 135 lbs.
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Race: White

On the 20th June, 2005 at a Parkland Church in Pierce County, a two year old boy was found abandoned. His Mother, Pamela Kuich was nowhere to be seen/not with the boy. Detectives fear Kuich may be the victim of foul play. Kuich was last seen with her boyfriend and son on Fathers Day at a relatives home in Pierce County. She had been staying with her boyfriend and son at area hotels, shelters, and camping in the woods.

Prayers that Pamela is found soon.

TACOMA, Wash. -- Pierce County investigators said they are hoping the arrest of a suspect in a man’s stabbing death will lead to new information in the case of a woman’s disappearance.

More than five years after the disappearance of his wife, police said Robert Tucksen remains the one and only person of interest.

more here

http://www.kirotv.com/news/26293390/detail.html

Updated Charley Project link - Pamela Fay Kuich – The Charley Project

pamela_fay_kuich_2.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members