Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #4 *C. Capone guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I expected him to plead NG.

Investigators have been searching for his wife and this week said they have several persons of interest in Anderson's case but declined to elaborate.

Capone will remain in jail until his jury trial which is scheduled for July 6th.

Anyone want to take a guess at the any of the several?

RBBM

I am going to take a stab at this:

No one has mentioned ANY employees working WITH CC. Correct? Or have I missed something? SO say he has an employee. That maybe is as sketchy as CC..or even some what sketchy... say this employee doesn't care for Rachael or maybe Rachael doesn't care for this employee.

CC gets mad talks to employee/supplier ECT...

WHAT IF CC is so paranoid about RA seeing someone else because HE HIMSELF is seeing someone???

Remember we know (from friends and family) that RA was receiving phone calls from a "woman" what if this woman was actually in on it WITH CC.

What if this is a HUGE circle between 3-4-5 even more people???? Maybe that tells us a little more about the "several persons of interest"

Sounds plausible/feasible to me!

He's buying time with the NG plea. I'll take the first step and just say if the rumors are true of the sighting in Pullman---there's only one connection I know of to Pullman --- so far.

141, Do you know--- was the sighting at the abandoned grain elevators in Pullman also?

I believe the sighting WAS in Pullman.... grain silos from what I remember are on the outside of town. Probably easily googled. You wanna take a stab at that HB?

I believe the sighting WAS in Pullman.... grain silos from what I remember are on the outside of town. Probably easily googled. You wanna take a stab at that HB?

Here's what I found. http://maps.google.com/maps?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4ADBR_enUS313US313&q=grain+elevators%2c+pullman%2c+WA

Remember the grain elevators next to "what was believed to be his shop" thru google map. Right on S. Main St, down from his real shop location and The Plantation. About 1/4 mi. There's also grain elevators near Pullman Rd in Moscow. Going to go check them out now.

http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8...nM2LtSgTsbgL0gtDv_OndQ&cbp=12,194.49,,0,14.65

ETA: Had to fix the first link...it was dup of the second the first time around.

RBBM

No one has mentioned ANY employees working WITH CC. Correct? Or have I missed something? SO say he has an employee. That maybe is as sketchy as CC..or even some what sketchy... say this employee doesn't care for Rachael or maybe Rachael doesn't care for this employee.

WHAT IF CC is so paranoid about RA seeing someone else because HE HIMSELF is seeing someone???

Remember we know (from friends and family) that RA was receiving phone calls from a "woman" what if this woman was actually in on it WITH CC.

What if this is a HUGE circle between 3-4-5 even more people???? Maybe that tells us a little more about the "several persons of interest"

Totally plausible in all a/c's. Now we just need someone to find out if CC did have an employee(s)

Was his shop open last night or when you stopped info?

Remember too, the one commenter in the media said "he had women problems", but that could truly be construed many ways. But something to ponder on definitely.

RBBM

He has had people working for him in the past...I don't know about right now...but he was never very close to them....always talked about how hard it was to find good help...so I don't see him trusting someone he worked with enough to have them help with something like this....

I also see him as being the kind of person that if he had found someone new he would have just moved on. IMO

And there are grain silos EVERYWHERE in this area.......it is a farming community.....

Also the grain silos just down from his business (in the google pics posted above) are next to a VERY busy Highway and a VERY busy business.

He has had people working for him in the past...I don't know about right now...but he was never very close to them....always talked about how hard it was to find good help...so I don't see him trusting someone he worked with enough to have them help with something like this....

I also see him as being the kind of person that if he had found someone new he would have just moved on. IMO

It doesn't necessarily have to be an employee.... could be a friend could be anyone ... just was sayin..

I don't believe he would "move on" especially if he thought RA might be "moving on" I don't see it.

JMO.

sleuthy sleutherson- I am sorry. I think that most of us on here ARE worried about the kids. I hope that you do choose to continue sharing and know that most of us are here to try and help.

For the benefit of the doubt, what if it isn't CC. (not that I believe it, jmo) But, who else could it be? I really don't think that it is anyone else, but I don't think CC acted alone. I know that I have read about the woman calling, but can someone refresh my memory?

For the benefit of the doubt, what if it isn't CC. (not that I believe it, jmo) But, who else could it be? I really don't think that it is anyone else, but I don't think CC acted alone. I know that I have read about the woman calling, but can someone refresh my memory?

Like I said there was a woman calling saying things like " You can't get Divorced, that just isn't right in God's eyes" and stuff like that . Although he did admit to being the one stalking her, I am believing he didn't work alone. Just like I have thought through this whole thing. He is "smart" but I don't think he is THAT smart.

I was going to share this and I forgot. Couple of nights ago my cell rang. Caller ID says it is my son. When I answer it's a girl. I was like what the heck, thought he was messing around. My daughter comes out of her bedroom giggling. She has some kind of phone application that allows you to do all that. I was like CARP! That is how CC was harassing Rachael!!!! Had no idea you could do that kind of stuff!!

I was going to share this and I forgot. Couple of nights ago my cell rang. Caller ID says it is my son. When I answer it's a girl. I was like what the heck, thought he was messing around. My daughter comes out of her bedroom giggling. She has some kind of phone application that allows you to do all that. I was like CARP! That is how CC was harassing Rachael!!!! Had no idea you could do that kind of stuff!!

Yes, you were spoofed Knox. LOL We talked about it here and over on the Koecher thread as well. Here's link:
http://www.spoofcard.com/

Like I said there was a woman calling saying things like " You can't get Divorced, that just isn't right in God's eyes" and stuff like that . Although he did admit to being the one stalking her, I am believing he didn't work alone. Just like I have thought through this whole thing. He is "smart" but I don't think he is THAT smart.

That's what I thought. Just couldn't remember if there was more to it. I agree, he's smart, but I think his mouth will get him in the end. He is too much of a braggart to keep this in. Jmo.

It is sort of scary really isn't it? What technology can "hide" for us.

I can definitely see how that spoof thing could be used in a very bad way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3