Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #4 *C. Capone guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also noticed on CC's facebook page that he has a few added friends and also changed his "about me" that was not visible before .... How does an inmate in jail get time to be on FB???

I also noticed on CC's facebook page that he has a few added friends and also changed his "about me" that was not visible before .... How does an inmate in jail get time to be on FB???

Clearly someone has his e-mail address and password. If it were added friends, I'd say that some people accepted his friend request. But, if the "About me" has changed, then clearly someone is accessing it. I doubt inmates have access to Facebook.

Can you provide a link to his page? Thanks

When did he talk to the media? Interview? How, when, what, where....normal media questions. What are your thoughts on what he may want to say to LE?

Oh boy, I can only imagine what he will be saying...he will be trying to make himself look like a victim as well I am sure because he sees nothing wrong with his actions. After the choking incident he showed up at one of the ex husbands house crying, asking what is the matter with her, I just don't understand what is wrong with her. I can't wait to hear what sort of crap he has to say.:loser: There have been some other things that were mentioned by his business neighbors as RA doing so I think that is why they were saying nice things about him to the paper, they believed he was a good, hard working man. I'm sure they are beginning to change their tunes now.

Clearly someone has his e-mail address and password. If it were added friends, I'd say that some people accepted his friend request. But, if the "About me" has changed, then clearly someone is accessing it. I doubt inmates have access to Facebook.

Can you provide a link to his page? Thanks

Some inmates do have internet access, however I believe social networking sites would be a very big NO, their internet access I have heard is monitored and they are limited to the types of websites they can visit.

Good catch on the billboard. I missed that. I caught KREM's when doing the timeline. The house in the video is the Wilcox's.

Let's just hope CC didn't have a night owl security guard job at WSU or know one. Hopefully they have security cams too.

Oh, this isn't Wilcox's house, I believe it is one of her daughters...not sure but is not Wilcox house.

FAPONE wrote, "He called me, I think it was the 17th. Said he had decided to sell his shop and move back to Arizona. It was something he had talked about after he was served divorce papers. Then on the 20th he called to tell me Rachael was missing. He sounded very distraught. Didn't know what to do. He said her daughter had called him and said if he really loved her mom he'd "come over". But he wasn't comfortable with doing that since the divorce was in process. He seemed at a loss at what to do. I've talked to him since then. He seems very down. Having a hard time focusing. Says he has been in touch with his pastor and they've prayed together. IMO He's just trying to get through this, hoping Rachael will show up on her own. I don't ask him questions. I tell him updates on our kids. Just short conversations."

The mention of CC going to see his pastor and praying together sounds very much like a confession. I think this post is probably the most important one given on websleuths in terms of the disappearance of Rachael Anderson.

The KLEW news story says, "The task force is asking that anyone who noticed suspicious activity, possibly involving the SUV, on the night of April 16th or early morning hours of the 17th, on the highways or back roads between Clarkston and Moscow or areas just north of Moscow, to call police at (509) 758-2331."

This gives us some direction in which to look.

FAPONE wrote, "He called me, I think it was the 17th. Said he had decided to sell his shop and move back to Arizona. It was something he had talked about after he was served divorce papers. Then on the 20th he called to tell me Rachael was missing. He sounded very distraught. Didn't know what to do. He said her daughter had called him and said if he really loved her mom he'd "come over". But he wasn't comfortable with doing that since the divorce was in process. He seemed at a loss at what to do. I've talked to him since then. He seems very down. Having a hard time focusing. Says he has been in touch with his pastor and they've prayed together. IMO He's just trying to get through this, hoping Rachael will show up on her own. I don't ask him questions. I tell him updates on our kids. Just short conversations."

The mention of CC going to see his pastor and praying together sounds very much like a confession. I think this post is probably the most important one given on websleuths in terms of the disappearance of Rachael Anderson.

I'm not sure that I would suggest this, if this is a normal church, and I don't know anything about his church, his pastor would pray with him and try to convince him to do the right thing and admit to the truth and turn himself in and give peace to her family. I belive his pastor was one of the people going to his hearing but I could be wrong. But I don't think he would have admitted this to his pastor then have his pastor's support, in fact I would bet his pastor would come forward with any confession he had made, knowing it was the right and honorable thing to do for her and her family. I belive it is a Presbuterian Church and if their value and belief system is anything like churches I have attended throughout the years the pastor would not withhold a confession but turn it over to LE, and would for sure try to get the person to admit their guilt for their own benefit and for the peace and closure of all others involved.:twocents:

The KLEW news story says, "The task force is asking that anyone who noticed suspicious activity, possibly involving the SUV, on the night of April 16th or early morning hours of the 17th, on the highways or back roads between Clarkston and Moscow or areas just north of Moscow, to call police at (509) 758-2331."

This gives us some direction in which to look.

Do you have a link for this? I think I may just be sleep deprived, but I can't find this story. TIA

BBM

I get nothing from that but "snow job." CC playing the woe-is-me-my-estranged-wife-is-missing-and-look -- what-a-good-guy-I-am routine.

No way he was there confessing to a thing, except maybe "missing her."

Makes my stomach turn. Many times over. :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Oh, this isn't Wilcox's house, I believe it is one of her daughters...not sure but is not Wilcox house.

Your right. My bad. It looked like the house on Google Maps, but looking closer, it's not. Ashley doesn't live in Clarkston does she?

BBM

I get nothing from that but "snow job." CC playing the woe-is-me-my-estranged-wife-is-missing-and-look -- what-a-good-guy-I-am routine.

No way he was there confessing to a thing, except maybe "missing her."

Makes my stomach turn. Many times over. :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Exactly.

Was just going over and updating the timeline and realized something. CC moved from the residence on 4/20; day after RA was reported missing, and the day he called Fapone. (Talking out of both sides of his mouth) However, the gun was still there for finding on the 4/29 search. Seems kind of odd that you would leave your gun there #1 and #2 why didn't RB remind him or give it back to him? Were the shotgun and rifle there too or someplace else?

http://www.lmtribune.com/story/northwest/510109/

Anyone who may have noticed suspicious activity, possibly involving a white GMC Yukon, on back roads or highways between Moscow and Clarkston in the late night hours of April 16 and the early morning hours of April 17, is asked to report the incident to police. Detectives are also interested in suspicious activity north of Moscow during the same time frame, Hally said.

Capone is scheduled to appear in U.S. District Court at Coeur d'Alene on Thursday for an arraignment on two charges of unlawful possession of a firearm. A grand jury indictment alleges Capone, a convicted felon, carried a Glock .40-caliber pistol around during the month of February in one charge. A second charge alleges he possessed both a Remington .270 rifle and a Mossberg 12-gauge shotgun on Oct. 10, 2009

The case remains a suspicious missing-person case, but Anderson's estranged husband has been identified as a person of interest in connection with her disappearance. Charles A. Capone, 48, is in custody of the Bonner County Jail on unrelated federal weapons charges.

No charges have been filed related to Anderson's disappearance, and detectives note Capone has not been named a suspect in that case.

"The most significant challenges with these types of cases, is that they do fade from the public mind-set," Hally said, urging others to report potentially suspicious activity. "Something has occurred and somebody may have that information, and not even thought about it being linked."

http://www.lmtribune.com/story/northwest/510109/

Anyone who may have noticed suspicious activity, possibly involving a white GMC Yukon, on back roads or highways between Moscow and Clarkston in the late night hours of April 16 and the early morning hours of April 17, is asked to report the incident to police. Detectives are also interested in suspicious activity north of Moscow during the same time frame, Hally said.

Capone is scheduled to appear in U.S. District Court at Coeur d'Alene on Thursday for an arraignment on two charges of unlawful possession of a firearm. A grand jury indictment alleges Capone, a convicted felon, carried a Glock .40-caliber pistol around during the month of February in one charge. A second charge alleges he possessed both a Remington .270 rifle and a Mossberg 12-gauge shotgun on Oct. 10, 2009

The case remains a suspicious missing-person case, but Anderson's estranged husband has been identified as a person of interest in connection with her disappearance. Charles A. Capone, 48, is in custody of the Bonner County Jail on unrelated federal weapons charges.

No charges have been filed related to Anderson's disappearance, and detectives note Capone has not been named a suspect in that case.

"The most significant challenges with these types of cases, is that they do fade from the public mind-set," Hally said, urging others to report potentially suspicious activity. "Something has occurred and somebody may have that information, and not even thought about it being linked."

Could this have been released sooner for search purposes-- and still no mention of "the" location she was last seen except a building in Moscow? The rumored time of CC last seeing her was 8:30 PM---it was already dark at that point--wonder if anyone coming or going from the Plantation could have seen something? Was a poster distributed there?

Just a thought, but I would make up a new poster with RA, CC, and Yukon pics. Giving a brief description of the missing and post it between Moscow and Clarkston. State or Fed parks, recreational areas, outfitter stores, gun shops, anyplace associated with recreation in those areas. I'd even give a few to the Hwy Dept in every town between the two for when construction or repairs are done. They are out there everyday--especially this time of year. Organized correctly and with volunteers you could split the logisitcs up and prolly do a thorough job in a week-end. Has anyone in the family called search and rescue to gets some advice or help?

Here's a map with a 50 mi. radius from Moscow:
http://www.freemaptools.com/radius-....000165&r=80.47&n=75&lc=FFFFFF&lw=1&fc=00FF00

Could this have been released sooner for search purposes-- and still no mention of "the" location she was last seen except a building in Moscow? Guess for some reason they have ruled out the area between Moscow and Lewiston ---although her car WAS found in Lewiston and use of the word possibly for the vehicle being looked for tells me they don't know for sure. The rumored time of CC last seeing her was 8:30 PM---it was already dark at that point--wonder if anyone coming or going from the Plantation could have seen something? Was a poster distributed there?

Just a thought, but I would make up a new poster with RA, CC, and Yukon pics. Giving a brief description of the missing and post it between Moscow and CDA. State or Fed parks, recreational areas, outfitter stores, gun shops, anyplace associated with recreation in those areas. I'd even give a few to the Hwy Dept in every town between the two for when construction or repairs are done. They are out there everyday--especially this time of year. Organized correctly and with volunteers you could split the logisitcs up and prolly do a thorough job in a week-end. Has anyone in the family called search and rescue to gets some advice or help?

Here's a map with a 100 mi. radius from Moscow--wanted to include CDA. But, JMO, I think it was within 50.

http://www.freemaptools.com/radius-...000165&r=160.93&n=75&lc=FFFFFF&lw=1&fc=00FF00

BBm

I believe so I also think that when they asked to bring dogs in LE told them No, that they couldn't afford to "mess up" any evidence they might find. So any search and rescue that is to be done has to go through LE in order for the findings to be marked as evidence... if there is/were to be findings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck