GUILTY WA - Remains in bags, Alki Beach, Seattle, Jun 2020 - Jessica Lewis & Austin "Cash" Wenner *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

dotr

Reaction score
bf675a7d-82e6-40ad-9b4c-c88e60ef99a3_1920x1080.jpg

Police: 'Several bags' of human remains found at West Seattle beach
''Police responded after getting a call about a suspicious bag on the beach near the water in the 1100 block of Alki Avenue SW Friday afternoon.

Another bag was found in the water, and once the contents inside were determined to be human remains, detectives responded to investigate, according to a release from the Seattle Police Department.

Harbor Patrol is also assisting Seattle police with the investigation.

The remains will be taken to the King County Medical Examiner's Office to investigate and determine the cause and manner of death.

No other information about the remains was released.''

I was just reading about this. The first thought that popped in my head was medical waste because I’ve heard of this happening before. But, if this is identifiable human remains then that is much more ominous.

Seattle police investigate human remains found in bags - CNN
June 20, 2020
map_470f62e7-26f3-4038-a696-60ddbdf6dd88_16x9.jpg

"There was a police boat and an inflatable boat and they had a hook and they took black plastic bags out," Steven Buty, who lives near the beach, told KOMO. "I saw them take two bags."
According to KOMO's report, it is unknown whether the bags were put on the beach and then carried out by the tide, or if they were initially in the water and began to wash up on shore.
Harbor Patrol is assisting, and detectives will work with the King County Medical Examiner's Office as the investigation proceeds, the statement said.''

Seattle police investigate human remains found in bags - CNN
June 20, 2020
map_470f62e7-26f3-4038-a696-60ddbdf6dd88_16x9.jpg

"There was a police boat and an inflatable boat and they had a hook and they took black plastic bags out," Steven Buty, who lives near the beach, told KOMO. "I saw them take two bags."
According to KOMO's report, it is unknown whether the bags were put on the beach and then carried out by the tide, or if they were initially in the water and began to wash up on shore.
Harbor Patrol is assisting, and detectives will work with the King County Medical Examiner's Office as the investigation proceeds, the statement said.''
As soon as I heard this I thought of the human remains always being found in Puget Sound/Salish Sea area. The feet? Makes you wonder. What if these remains connect to the feet DNA? Really going to combust that theory that the feet are just accidental death wash-ups. o_O

Hopefully this post is allowed,

Someone just sent me a tiktok of the teens who found the remains on the beach. Remains were in a suitcase, they thought perhaps there could be money or something of the sort. They were playing/doing "randonauts" - I had never heard of this, apparently it's:

Randonauting is using a random number generator to produce specific coordinates within a set radius of your current location that you can travel to as a way of exploring the world around you. People gather these coordinates through a dedicated app, Randonautica, where they can further define what they want to encounter.
‘Randonauts’ have found a great way to spice up lockdown walks | WIRED UK

I don't think I can link to the tiktok but search the user ughhenry

Apparently it took the police 4+ hours and 3 phone calls to actually show up.

Hopefully this post is allowed,

Someone just sent me a tiktok of the teens who found the remains on the beach. Remains were in a suitcase, they thought perhaps there could be money or something of the sort. They were playing/doing "randonauts" - I had never heard of this, apparently it's:

Randonauting is using a random number generator to produce specific coordinates within a set radius of your current location that you can travel to as a way of exploring the world around you. People gather these coordinates through a dedicated app, Randonautica, where they can further define what they want to encounter.
‘Randonauts’ have found a great way to spice up lockdown walks | WIRED UK

I don't think I can link to the tiktok but search the user ughhenry

Apparently it took the police 4+ hours and 3 phone calls to actually show up.

I seen the video, and the one that the other girl took. Absolutely ridiculous it took 4 hours.

Just noting this mp link for Washington.
Missing Persons - WSP
It seems there is a missing person notice in the list that is attached to WSP link mentioned here. Bill Duane Wheeler missing since 2010 is mentioned in other cases in WS, but I can't find a case for Bill Dwayne Wheeler.
As far as I can find , he is still missing, there is tons of info abound about his case. He is in the Charlie Project and the WA missing link above.
Should a case be created in WS for him?
Could some one double check WS for this guy?

Attachments

• 20100526-Wheeler_Bill.pdf
    100.1 KB · Views: 9
It seems there is a missing person notice in the list that is attached to WSP link mentioned here. Bill Duane Wheeler missing since 2010 is mentioned in other cases in WS, but I can't find a case for Bill Dwayne Wheeler.
As far as I can find , he is still missing, there is tons of info abound about his case. He is in the Charlie Project and the WA missing link above.
Should a case be created in WS for him?
Could some one double check WS for this guy?
Just started a thread for Bill Wheeler, although he is from WA, he seems to have gone missing after his plane landed in Nevada. (He certainly is mentioned in several different threads although i could not find one specifically for him)
NV - Bill Dwayne Wheeler Sr, 50, Las Vegas, 26 May 2010

There are many possibilities here, all quite gruesome. Funeral home disposal, Medical school remains, unidentifiable remains disposal, serial killer disposing of homeless people remains, greedy inheritant getting rid of elder, and the list goes on and on. I guess I’ve gotten a bit jaded after so many years and threads!

Amateur opinion and speculation

There are many possibilities here, all quite gruesome. Funeral home disposal, Medical school remains, unidentifiable remains disposal, serial killer disposing of homeless people remains, greedy inheritant getting rid of elder, and the list goes on and on. I guess I’ve gotten a bit jaded after so many years and threads!

Always great to "see" you rosesfromangels!

Good to "see" you too Dotr!

Now as far as this creepy topic is concerned, I just did a little reading up and boy did I learn alot! BTW, here I am reading about rotting limbs, amputation and such, with a Pizza delivery on the way. Sounds like a WS'er. : 0

What I found astonishing is that apparently amputations are up 20% since 2010 due to Diabetes! That is just horrible, and so sad. I also found out that people can TAKE their amputated limbs with them if they so choose - holy moly! Talk about a conversation starter!

From my cursory study, it does seem inappropriate "parts" disposal is a real concern, and is addressed in many medical ethics articles. Who knew this was a thing?!

Speaking of all things body parts disposal, you can learn alot by watching a very entertaining and informative mortician on YT by searching "Ask a Mortician". Some might find her a bit too glib, but you learn everything you ever wanted to know...but were afraid to ask. She has 200+ vids, and apparently many are interested since she has over 1M subscribers. I share this because there is alot of info that relates to our sleuthing; many questions answered that helps figure out timing, and so forth.

Regarding this creepy find, I think the only way they can figure out where these "parts" came from will be through some random DNA testing. If the parts are mostly legs, they are likely diabetic related amputations. If it's a mix of a whole bunch of body parts including heads....well that's a whole different story.

I seen the video, and the one that the other girl took. Absolutely ridiculous it took 4 hours.
I saw that too but I’m not sure it’s real. None of the news reports says anything about a suitcase and my memory of the scenery doesn’t match what I’m seeing in the pictures on news. I just tried to go back and find it and can’t.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salorenz
Back