GUILTY WA - Remains in bags, Alki Beach, Seattle, Jun 2020 - Jessica Lewis & Austin "Cash" Wenner *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

6/30/24

Wenner and Lewis were shot by Dudley and their bodies were dismembered, put in plastic bags and suit cases then dropped in Puget Sound, the Duwamish River and as the film reveals, later along I-90.

I just learned from Detective Cooper in the Netflix segment that additional remains belonging to Austin Wenner were discovered in the woods. (I recall the torso had been missing). I presume Westside Seattle report linked above reference of "along I-90" is where the additional remains recovered. JMO

6/30/24

Wenner and Lewis were shot by Dudley and their bodies were dismembered, put in plastic bags and suit cases then dropped in Puget Sound, the Duwamish River and as the film reveals, later along I-90.

I just learned from Detective Cooper in the Netflix segment that additional remains belonging to Austin Wenner were discovered in the woods. (I recall the torso had been missing). I presume Westside Seattle report linked above reference of "along I-90" is where the additional remains recovered. JMO
I still remember seeing this on 911feed app,and thinking the dude is up to no good. Refusing rescue when his boat was grounded. I thought he was probably running drugs, though not dumping body parts. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back