WA WA - Richard 'Cody' Haynes, 11, Kittitas, 12 Sept 2004

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How long before another pretty face comes along and he does it again?

Bobbisangel said:
I'm sure that they had a good life or at least I hope so. I couldn't even stand to look at the dad after he did that. How can you give your own children away but raise someone elses? This is mean but I hope that marriage fell flat and they ended up divorced. They moved away so who knows but I don't see how a marriage built on that type of foundation could last. I hope he was left with no one :furious:

I hope so, too.

Very interesting. Hopefully it will lead to some answers for Cody or Sofia's family.
I haven't read through the entire thread - do we know if the sisters were ever placed back into their father's custody?

californiacarrie said:
Very interesting. Hopefully it will lead to some answers for Cody or Sofia's family.
I haven't read through the entire thread - do we know if the sisters were ever placed back into their father's custody?
I don't know if the sisters were placed back with the father or not. I hope and pray that it gives someone answers somewhere, even though I hate to read about anything being found...

I hope it is one of these two children. They have both been missing way to long and need to be found. I don't know about Cody's family but my guess is that they are probably shaking in their boots scared to death it is Cody! Sofia's family deserve to know where their beautiful little girl is and to be able to bury her. Can you imagine your child disappearing on her birthday! Any day would be hard enough but on her birthday.

Thanks so much for posting this and please keep us updated on this story. I wonder how long it will take for them to figure out who it is?

Wow. I just drove through that area on my way home from the Oregon coast and saw all the burns. Pretty desolate desert out there. And I actually thought how it would be a 'good' place to dump a body as the farms were so spread out. Itls closer to where sophia went missing. Much closer to the Tr-Cities than to Kittitas. How sad to be found that way but hopefully it will bring closure and or justice.

I just have a feeling that this is Cody. I hope and pray that they will be able to get viable DNA from those skull pieces. If not we may never know what happened to either of these little kids or which one it was.

I hope that Cody's dad is in fear every minute just waiting for a knock on his door. I've never heard of anyone who goes looking for car parts in the middle of the night and drives 250 miles to do it. That is just so much B.S. I think that woman killed Cody and then the dad covered for her so if this happens to be Cody they both should be put away.

Me too. I can't even imagine how Cody's dad could just throw him away like so much garbage? And then cover for her? And live with himself day after day knowing what he knows? Just can't get over human cruelty smetimes.:(

Montanagirl said:
Me too. I can't even imagine how Cody's dad could just throw him away like so much garbage? And then cover for her? And live with himself day after day knowing what he knows? Just can't get over human cruelty smetimes.:(

Just like Ricky Holland's mom and dad. He knew what had happened to Ricky and covered for that wife of his. I think both of these woman should be put away for ever. They are both full of evil...it makes me sick to think that they could treat those little boys like they have and then be able to live with it. The men are so darn whipped that they don't have a back bone left I guess. Neither would do anything to protect those little guys. It is just pitiful. They deserve to be put away for life too. They sure aren't any good to society.

Yes I keep checking in to see if there has been any more news on Cody.

According to another forum where I've been lurking, the remains went to Texas for analysis. Has anyone heard anything about them? You would think they might at least come out and say they were still being analyzed.

I haven't seen any updates since the remains found were sent to Texas. I really wish this kind of thing didn't take so long! I understand it's a lot of work, but just wish it could be faster...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeSpice
Back