WA WA - Seattle, WhtFem 30-50, 159UFWA, alias 'Mary Anderson', copper IUD, breast surgery scars, Oct'96

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I went back and listened to the episode of this case on the Unresolved Podcast and one of the suggestions is she could’ve been a spy that lived in the United States or Canada her whole life but had relatives in other countries. I then found that Othram said her origins traced back to Eastern Iran or Afghanistan, and she may be of Persian descent. Is it possible this woman was a spy for Iran or Afghanistan? And decided to take her own life because she felt bad about what she was doing? I know it says they traced her origins to those countries which can be mean several things but i can’t help put wonder if this woman didn’t do some sort of work for one of those countries at one time or another.

It sounds like a fictional spy thriller but I suppose anything is possible. It could explain how she got cyanide. Suicide pill - Wikipedia

It sounds like a fictional spy thriller but I suppose anything is possible. It could explain how she got cyanide. Suicide pill - Wikipedia
Cyanide used to be fairly easy to obtain.

This HS student bought it from a chemical supply in Kentucky.

There was also a woman in Seattle (of all places), who poisoned her husband and some other people with Algae Destroyer. She laced their Excedrin capsules with it. One pill and they died right there on the spot. Boom.

Last edited:
Cyanide used to be fairly easy to obtain.

This HS student bought it from a chemical supply in Kentucky.

There was also a woman in Seattle (of all places), who poisoned her husband and some other people with Algae Destroyer. She laced their Excedrin capsules with it. One pill and they died right there on the spot. Boom.

The unidentified man that left the name William L. Toomie took cyanide in the 80s.

The Iceman also used cyanide quite a bit, and the Tylenol murders were cyanide, weren’t there?

The unidentified man that left the name William L. Toomie took cyanide in the 80s.

The Iceman also used cyanide quite a bit, and the Tylenol murders were cyanide, weren’t there?
Yes, the Tylenol murders were cyanide.

Just pointing out that cyanide wasn't all that hard to obtain at the time. The algae destroyer contained cyanide. I don't know if it still does. I worked with potassium cyanide while I was in college (1975). I see that KCN is still available online to labs, industry and universities etc.

And here's a HS student who ingested it:

This here was recent:

hhhmmm (did she work at a university or a lab somewhere?)

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back