Found Safe WA - Seraya Aung Harmon, 2, Pullman, 29 May 2024 *father and daughter went on a fishing trip in Montana but did not return* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
what bothers me is if AA's parents were so helpful and helped create the plan to send them to Mexico, why would they be so stupid as to send them in a car registered to the family and a cadillac at that?!?! Any chance that someone in the family (maybe the elder Aung's) owned a property in Mexico and had often driven over the border in that car?

Nadia's parents are making sure that the statements made about their daughter are positive so that she can have the future as a lawyer that they all dreamed of. Law schools probably don't love to admit students involved in international child kidnappers

what bothers me is if AA's parents were so helpful and helped create the plan to send them to Mexico, why would they be so stupid as to send them in a car registered to the family and a cadillac at that?!?! Any chance that someone in the family (maybe the elder Aung's) owned a property in Mexico and had often driven over the border in that car?

Nadia's parents are making sure that the statements made about their daughter are positive so that she can have the future as a lawyer that they all dreamed of. Law schools probably don't love to admit students involved in international child kidnappers
Seraya's maternal grandmother did say in an interview there was a possibility the Aung's had relatives in Mexico, IIRC. MOO

Moo...oh to be blond and have a doctor daddy. If she has been a woman of color, and just had high school. Would she of been seen as naive ? And a' s family are of color. Yes I am curious how this will play out....moo
I think that even if she was from the same country as the Aung family, same heritage, she still would get away with just a slap on the wrist. She was not a central figure in the criminal action of custodial interference.

I think if he was known to be abusive towards his wife and child, and took the child as punishment towards the wife and was abusive towards the baby while in Mexico, they probably would have detained NC and considered some kind of charges for her as well.

But she likely told LE that her boyfriend said his daughter was in danger while with her mom, and he was going to take her to safety---so she agreed to go along. No matter what her racial heritage, that would be a solid justification and could be accepted by LE. [for HER, not for him because he broke the law because he defied a custodial court order---but she didn't.]

Last edited:
MOO as someone who graduated from law school -- if she writes this up (or hires a private admissions consultant to help her write it up) into a fantastic personal essay about justice and her comprehension of that concept, and how she's grown, and how her professional goals were clarified by this experience and etc etc etc, there are still law schools that will be interested. Not all of them, but some have an admissions mission that is not strictly LSAT+GPA.

Moo.. Aaron was abusive baby Mommy and child? I did not know that

This whole story is about parents caring about their kids. Would it be a better world if they didn't?

This whole story is about parents caring about their kids. Would it be a better world if they didn't?
I think caring about your kids means helping them (and sometimes making them) take responsibility for their actions.

If you look up Aaron on the Arizona Supreme Court database it says there is an extradition waiver and release conditions, however it won’t let you view them without paying for a subscription to their portal.

Attachments

• IMG_8138.jpeg
    IMG_8138.jpeg
    90 KB · Views: 2
I never lost any sleep over this case and never thought the child was in any danger. The child is probably as attached to her dad and Nadia as she is to her mom and will be fine. I'm just curious how this will turn out. I think Nadia gets no charges and Aaron will have fines, court costs and supervised visitation for a long time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelikaBor
Back