Found Safe WA - Seraya Aung Harmon, 2, Pullman, 29 May 2024 *father and daughter went on a fishing trip in Montana but did not return* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JUL 10, 2-24
- Last Wednesday, AA parked near Martin's house in Nogales Mexico.
- Martin asked AA where he was from and AA told him Washington.
- AA asked Martin where he could find political asylum, which raised a red flag.
- Martin called his daughter, who lives in Tucson AZ, with a description of the vehicle and she found Seraya's missing child poster.
- “So we went all the way downtown to one of the main stations of the police and he said ‘okay, let’s go. We’re going to arrest him right now,’” Ceballos recalled.
- Aung was then arrested by Mexican Police.

AA and Seraya, from doorbell camera:
1720665108914.png

1720665354108.png

Last edited:
JUL 10, 2-24
- AA asked Martin where he could find political asylum, which raised a red flag.
- Martin called his daughter, who lives in Tucson AZ, with a description of the vehicle and she found Seraya's missing child poster.
- “So we went all the way downtown to one of the main stations of the police and he said ‘okay, let’s go. We’re going to arrest him right now,’” Ceballos recalled.
In his interview with Vinnie Politan he said the car was parked outside his house since Wednesday but he didn’t really speak to Aaron until Sunday when he asked him for local food pantries, he thought the exchange was off so he called his daughter who told him about the amber alert and that’s when he went to the police station. That time line would make sense since he was arrested on Sunday.

AA could have been a bit more creative here, lol!

but seems like the main mistake AA and NC made was not switching to a different vehicle, as the licence plate number led martin and his daughter to seraya’s missing person poster

moo
With how thoughtless their whole strategy was, I can’t believe they weren’t found much sooner.

What were they doing all this time??

AA could have been a bit more creative here, lol!

but seems like the main mistake AA and NC made was not switching to a different vehicle, as the licence plate number led martin and his daughter to seraya’s missing person poster

moo
If I heard correctly, Martin said the car didn’t have tags on it which was a red flag to him

If I heard correctly, Martin said the car didn’t have tags on it which was a red flag to him
I wonder when they removed the plates. The car was reported to have crossed the border into Mexico and that it belonged to an Aung family member, iirc. Did the family member alert AA to remove the tags at that point?

jmo

Does anyone have a Trellis account?

Looks like before AA was even found, Samara had filed a petition for an order of protection (and there’s an order to surrender weapons?)
Omg he was calling himself Daniel in Mexico. That’s his middle name. Super sneaky lol.

“I saw him getting off the car with baby Seraya,” Ceballos recalled.

Ceballos said Wednesday that he asked Aung where he was from.

“He said, mumbling and then it took him for awhile to answer me and he said from Washington,” Ceballos said.

Ceballos said Aung asked where he could find political asylum. That raised a red flag, according to Ceballos.

“So I said what the hell. My mind kept rolling,” Ceballos said.

Ceballos called his daughter, who lives in Tucson, AZ, with a description of his car. She looked into it and found the missing child poster.

“So we went all the way downtown to one of the main stations of the police and he said ‘okay, let’s go. We’re going to arrest him right now,’” Ceballos recalled.
[snip]
“I felt very good. I feel relieved. I’m just happy that I did something for somebody,” Ceballos said.
Man credited with finding missing Pullman girl recalls suspicious encounter with couple

“I saw him getting off the car with baby Seraya,” Ceballos recalled.

Ceballos said Wednesday that he asked Aung where he was from.

“He said, mumbling and then it took him for awhile to answer me and he said from Washington,” Ceballos said.

Ceballos said Aung asked where he could find political asylum. That raised a red flag, according to Ceballos.

“So I said what the hell. My mind kept rolling,” Ceballos said.

Ceballos called his daughter, who lives in Tucson, AZ, with a description of his car. She looked into it and found the missing child poster.

“So we went all the way downtown to one of the main stations of the police and he said ‘okay, let’s go. We’re going to arrest him right now,’” Ceballos recalled.
[snip]
“I felt very good. I feel relieved. I’m just happy that I did something for somebody,” Ceballos said.
Man credited with finding missing Pullman girl recalls suspicious encounter with couple
This also says to me, in addition to them asking about food pantries, that while they may have had some initial help in some ways, that help was not continuing, whether it be financial or another kind of assistance, and they were in a dire situation at the end.

This also says to me, in addition to them asking about food pantries, that while they may have had some initial help in some ways, that help was not continuing, whether it be financial or another kind of assistance, and they were in a dire situation at the end.
We don’t know how much money they had before Nadia left with all of it.

JUL 10, 2-24

AA and Seraya, from doorbell camera:
View attachment 516871

View attachment 516877

political asylum?
he really did not seem to have anything planned out!
which is not a good look for his parenting skills

Yes this seems the case! And I wonder if maybe the financial situation and plan didn’t change once that warrant was served on the AA parent’s family residence IIRC? (Reminds me of the famous quip from boxer Mike Tyson: “everybody has a plan until they get punched in the face’.)

And then wonder IMO if maybe there was a text indicating you need to call / text me on that ‘other’ phone? There was some planning for this, as poor as it seems to have been. Then again, maybe the son AA who seems to have a lot of parental ‘intervention’ might not always carry out plans as instructed?

One has to hope with all the expense incurred and resources used to locate them, that all relatives and both AA & NC are being deeply investigated for any involvement, aiding, and possible charges. And for restitution payment.

And I don’t have the stomach to read the earliest parental missive diatribe. But wonder if reviewing it again other clues might come to light? MOO

yes, it was said that when she was detained and deported she had all of the money as well as their passports and IDs
And we don't know the dollar amount of that money, right? Were they down to their last hundred dollars, or did she take thousands with her, hoping that'd prompt him to turn himself in? I guess it doesn't matter what amount they had left, but if she literally left them with no money hoping it'd result in his reappearance, what if it backfired? I'd like to think she wouldn't leave the child without food.

And we don't know the dollar amount of that money, right? Were they down to their last hundred dollars, or did she take thousands with her, hoping that'd prompt him to turn himself in? I guess it doesn't matter what amount they had left, but if she literally left them with no money hoping it'd result in his reappearance, what if it backfired? I'd like to think she wouldn't leave the child without food.
No, we don’t know anything about what happened with Nadia. I’d like to believe she wouldn’t leave a child without food but I put nothing past her.

No, we don’t know anything about what happened with Nadia. I’d like to believe she wouldn’t leave a child without food but I put nothing past her.
The fact that she had everyone's passports, ID AND all the money is what leads me to believe that despite her parents spin on events, NC didn't leave AA and Seraya willingly or on purpose. I believe IF she had meant to separate herself from them and turn herself in, she would have left AA with, at the very least, some money for him and the baby to survive on. The fact she didn't suggests strongly to me that she did not leave him and the child willingly.

SPECULATION: I think she was spotted, for whatever reason, and AA was not, at some point near the checkpoint. Maybe she had exited the vehicle for some reason and that is when she was spotted. Once discovered and detained, rather than give away his location nearby she simply cooperated and went with authorities, thus allowing AA to continue to evade authorities with Seraya. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back